Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

give me a minute.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Aviles
Old 02-22-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jughead is OTC. Hope he comes back so I can pick.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crap. Montero was not in the player pool a day or two ago. Now he is. I'm pissed.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I know there are still players on the last list that I've sent, but it's now obsolete.

I'll be back in a bit.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Crap. Montero was not in the player pool a day or two ago. Now he is. I'm pissed.
That's bizarre. I don't think he plays much this year though.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
That's bizarre. I don't think he plays much this year though.
None of the non 40 man players were in the pool two days ago.

That being said. I take Michael Pineda SP.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
None of the non 40 man players were in the pool two days ago.

That being said. I take Michael Pineda SP.
Montero was there since Feb 5 according to Yahoo.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Michael Cuddyer, 1B/3B/OF

and

Matt Capps, RP (Nathan insurance)
Old 02-22-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Round 8
Xio — Matt Capps, RP
Jughead — Jonathan Niese, SP
MaxV — Anibal Sánchez, SP
HChu — Evan Meek, RP
BF51 — Lance Berkman, UTIL
DJP
GF1080
Yoda
KCJ
Brodeur
D-Unit
Prince

Last edited by Xiomera : 02-22-2011 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the way Xio drafts. Just taking solid guys who will put up numbers. Less risk on upside, but he knows what he wants, and I'm sure he'll be solid as ever.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I love the way Xio drafts. Just taking solid guys who will put up numbers. Less risk on upside, but he knows what he wants, and I'm sure he'll be solid as ever.
Xio is primed for a fall.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've adopted the Xio method, this board overrates prospects.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jonathan Niese SP
Old 02-22-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Anibal Sánchez
Old 02-22-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because I don't believe in Joel Hanrahan and I will hope for another aberration of a year,

Evan Meek, RP

BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll hope for a little bounceback, Lance Berkman.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Thoughts on the draft so far?

I must say I've had a tough time deciding on who to take when I'm otc. Hard to guess who will be there on my next pick and who won't.

The picks that I wanted to make but you guys stole from me were Pablo Sandoval (damn you), Bobby Abreu, Vlad Guerrero, and Jake McGee (ooh that really hurt)... but all in all, I like what I've added in this draft.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Round 8
Xio — Matt Capps, RP
Jughead — Jonathan Niese, SP
MaxV — Anibal Sánchez, SP
HChu — Evan Meek, RP
BF51 — Lance Berkman, UTIL
DJP
GF1080
Yoda
KCJ
Brodeur
D-Unit
Prince
Old 02-22-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Xio is primed for a fall.
Bring it, Yoda.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Bring it, Yoda.
Well I can't talk **** from 8th place. Granted, much better from my back to back last place finishes. Can't we just make love?
Old 02-23-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Well I can't talk **** from 8th place. Granted, much better from my back to back last place finishes. Can't we just make love?
Yoda, I think he just burned his bridges with you. Can we agree NOT to give Xio a rip off deal this season??? hahahahaha.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Thoughts on the draft so far?

I must say I've had a tough time deciding on who to take when I'm otc. Hard to guess who will be there on my next pick and who won't.

The picks that I wanted to make but you guys stole from me were Pablo Sandoval (damn you), Bobby Abreu, Vlad Guerrero, and Jake McGee (ooh that really hurt)... but all in all, I like what I've added in this draft.
Haha! I got u with Vladdy! Woo-hoo! Uhhhh, as far as my team, I hate my ptching cuz I had so little from last year. But if I can catch lightning, I can get to the top half of the league. But yeah I am liking it.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Yoda, I think he just burned his bridges with you. Can we agree NOT to give Xio a rip off deal this season??? hahahahaha.
Well I don't think I did last year....? Maybe? Uh he has already asked about Tulo. I AM KEEPING TULO! Unless he gives me HanRam and a great starter.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick up in a sec