Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Busch sweeps Bristol once again. The guy is amazing and it's only a matter of time before he wins a Cup championship.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as a huge harvick fan, the last 10 laps were absolutely ridiculous!!!

Old 03-27-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to Harvick. It's amazing how good he is at the end of races. Someone said it on the FOX broadcast today and they are absolutely correct-Kevin Harvick is the best closer in the sport.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...police-officer

not specifically nascar related, but james stewart was arrested yesterday for impersonating a police officer. what he was thinking, i don't even...
Old 03-29-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Haha, wow that is dumb. What are the odds that he pulls over an off duty cop?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Haha, wow that is dumb. What are the odds that he pulls over an off duty cop?
seriously, i laughed so hard when i first read the story. the guy has some serious talent but he's so wild. who knows, one day he might move over to nascar a la ricky carmichael.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham View Post
seriously, i laughed so hard when i first read the story. the guy has some serious talent but he's so wild. who knows, one day he might move over to nascar a la ricky carmichael.
I would love to see him come over and try Nascar. Carmichael has done a nice job so far in the truck series, and now we have freestyle motocross guys like Pastrana and Deegan coming over. (Pastrana will be in nationwide and Deegan in some lover division.)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Quote:
I would love to see him come over and try Nascar. Carmichael has done a nice job so far in the truck series, and now we have freestyle motocross guys like Pastrana and Deegan coming over. (Pastrana will be in nationwide and Deegan in some lover division.)
didn't know about deegan, that's pretty cool.

speaking of people coming over to nascar, kimi raikkonen will start to run in the truck series sometime this year. it seems a little sketchy, though, because he's paired with foster gillett.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Here is a pic of Deegan and his car.

And Kimi is paired with the wrong guy. The Gilletts can not be trusted but I'm looking foward to seeing Kimi in Nascar.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

what series is deegan running this year, do you know?
Old 03-29-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Last I heard he was going to run the Nascar Camping World West Series this year. Haven't found much information on it though.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-01-2011, 02:41 AM    (permalink
ligiahag7902

Quote:
Race Winners

Sprint Cup
Daytona 500- Trevor Bayne
Subway Fresh Fit 500 (Phoenix)- Jeff Gordon
Kobalt Tools 400 (Las Vegas)- Carl Edwards
Jeff Byrd 500 (Bristol)- Kyle Busch
Auto Club 400 (California)- Kevin Harvick

Nationwide
DRIVEFORCOPD 300 (Daytona)- Tony Stewart
Bashas Supermarkets 250 (Phoenix)- Kyle Busch
Sams Town 300 (Las Vegas)- Mark Martin
Scotts EZ Seed 300 (Bristol)- Kyle Busch
Royal Purple 300 (California)- Kyle Busch

Camping World Trucks
NextEra Energy Resources 250 (Daytona)- Michael Waltrip
Lucas Oil 150 (Phoenix)- Kyle Busch
Too Tough To Tame 200 at Darlington Raceway- Kasey Kahne

Such a very amazing link!

Old 04-04-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

And Harvick does it again with his late race heroics. And that Truex crash was nasty. I'm glad that he was able to walk away from that. It shows how safe these cars really are.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-06-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does a driver do if he/she has to pee during a race?
Old 04-06-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
What does a driver do if he/she has to pee during a race?
hold it. Doubt they hardly even notice it though until after the race.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Quote:
And Harvick does it again with his late race heroics. And that Truex crash was nasty. I'm glad that he was able to walk away from that. It shows how safe these cars really are.
i hope he's not peaking too early, but holy hell that was awesome! his car was junk during the majority of the race.

i'm waiting for the moment when shrub cracks during this season. i've been hearing all this talk about how he's a changed guy, but with his slew of almost-wins, i'm sure he won't disappoint me.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Congrats to Kenseth. It has been a while since he last went to victory lane. i thought the racing at Texas was great just too bad it was a terrible finish. Now off to Talladega...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

For Auburn fans-

Michael Waltrip's car for this week at Talladega.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-17-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Wild finish at Dega. Sucks Jimmie had to win but wow, that was crazy.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-07-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Regan Smith! What an upset!

And Kyle Busch is a little *****. I hope Harvick beats the **** out of him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-07-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningham View Post
i hope he's not peaking too early, but holy hell that was awesome! his car was junk during the majority of the race.

i'm waiting for the moment when shrub cracks during this season. i've been hearing all this talk about how he's a changed guy, but with his slew of almost-wins, i'm sure he won't disappoint me.
well, it only took a month and a day for him to prove me right. that **** was intense. would've loved to see kevin and shrub actually fight, but the **** shrub's getting for the way he handled himself is a nice consolation.

well done, shrub
Old 05-08-2011, 01:13 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good for Regan Smith. Glad to see a non Superpower team win (Sans when Bayne won, since Superspeedway races are crapshoots).
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Good call Cunningham.

Agreed Legend killer. Nowadays, it seems that if you aren't with Hendrick, Gibbs, Roush, or Childress, you have no chance.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-22-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Even though I don't like him, I'm happy that Stenhouse won the Nationwide race today. It's just nice to not see a Cup guy go down there and steal their wins.

Anybody watch the Indycar Series? The Indy 500 is next week.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-22-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Even though I don't like him, I'm happy that Stenhouse won the Nationwide race today. It's just nice to not see a Cup guy go down there and steal their wins.

Anybody watch the Indycar Series? The Indy 500 is next week.
I think I heard on the broadcast that Stenhouse's win was the 1st win for a non-Sprint cup driver since either May or March 2010.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote