Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dear BOE

I posted a thread about Hakeem Nicks and included a scouting report. However, I was then attacked by other posters, who didnt believe me when I said that I was 18, living at home, and engaged, all while playing college football. How can I be awesome like you?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
dear BOE

I posted a thread about Hakeem Nicks and included a scouting report. However, I was then attacked by other posters, who didnt believe me when I said that I was 18, living at home, and engaged, all while playing college football. How can I be awesome like you?
Just learn from every post in this thread apply to every instance in your life from there.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOE,
How can I become an internet master like you one day?
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

I have a webcam and asked all the girls I know to add me to Skype but they denied me for some reason. Why is this?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

In a thread about a genre of music I enjoy, I got into an argument with some members of this forum I post on. When I threatened physical retribution and tried to arrange it, they all sort of laughed at me... especially when I tried to get people to meet me in a park in a *** area of Atlanta. What do I do to track them down and kill them all?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
BOE,
How can I become an internet master like you one day?
Pretend to be a funny person online and talk about sexing 505309 women.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Dear BOE,

I have a webcam and asked all the girls I know to add me to Skype but they denied me for some reason. Why is this?
Because they are not comfortable with seeing you naked via cam but are waiting for being with you in person.
Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Dear BOE,

In a thread about a genre of music I enjoy, I got into an argument with some members of this forum I post on. When I threatened physical retribution and tried to arrange it, they all sort of laughed at me... especially when I tried to get people to meet me in a park in a *** area of Atlanta. What do I do to track them down and kill them all?
I am nervous to answer this honestly because I feel you may kill me too sir.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dear BOE,

I move to America a few years ago, but recently, while drunk, I got a tattoo of a symbol synonymous with a political party which ruled a country that believed in the persecution of certain ethnic groups, all while holding a pistol. How can I convince people that I am not a fascist and, instead, that I am a nice guy who happens to sound like Bronson Pinchot?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
dear BOE,

I move to America a few years ago, but recently, while drunk, I got a tattoo of a symbol synonymous with a political party which ruled a country that believed in the persecution of certain ethnic groups, all while holding a pistol. How can I convince people that I am not a fascist and, instead, that I am a nice guy who happens to sound like Bronson Pinchot?
was that english sir?
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Boe,

My ***** looks like a guitar what do I do!?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Dear Boe,

My ***** looks like a guitar what do I do!?
Jimi Hendrix that ****
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE

I am taking a new heart medication to combat a rare condition that has effected me since birth. The stress of this situation has made me increasingly lonely and longing for companionship, yet I am unable to obtain it do to a busy life and immense anxiety about my condition. I have begun to spend more and more intimate time with myself with the absence of female friendship. Within those sessions, I have recently discovered that in my greatest moments of pleasure, I excrete a substance that is unmistakably Cheese Whiz instead of the one considered biologically canonical. How do I use this to my advantage ruling out obese women as a viable option?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,
I am desperatly trying to come up with a funny and witty question to ask you like everyone else has done so I can win rep on teh internetz but can't think of anything. What should I ask?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear boe,

Sometimes I wake up and my ***** is in my vagina. What do I do to prevent this from happening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Jimi Hendrix that ****
are you telling me to light my dick on fire?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Dear BOE

I am taking a new heart medication to combat a rare condition that has effected me since birth. The stress of this situation has made me increasingly lonely and longing for companionship, yet I am unable to obtain it do to a busy life and immense anxiety about my condition. I have begun to spend more and more intimate time with myself with the absence of female friendship. Within those sessions, I have recently discovered that in my greatest moments of pleasure, I excrete a substance that is unmistakably Cheese Whiz instead of the one considered biologically canonical. How do I use this to my advantage ruling out obese women as a viable option?
any event that involves Cheese Whiz and does not involved horseradish is uneventful. add horseradish, your life will be complete.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Dear BOE,
I am desperatly trying to come up with a funny and witty question to ask you like everyone else has done so I can win rep on teh internetz but can't think of anything. What should I ask?
maybe if you healed your anal fissure from the rapings you had recently you could come up with something creative
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
are you telling me to light my dick on fire?
after you use it 50503909390 times it will need to be lighten on fire
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Dear boe,

Sometimes I wake up and my ***** is in my vagina. What do I do to prevent this from happening?
you are making this question out to be something that is bad. if this happened i would never leave the house and never post again in this thread. this is one of the best things a man can ask for.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
maybe if you healed your anal fissure from the rapings you had recently you could come up with something creative
But I wasn't raped...I asked Brooke Lopez to do such things to me

Old 02-22-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you are making this question out to be something that is bad. if this happened i would never leave the house and never post again in this thread. this is one of the best things a man can ask for.
So your telling me this has never happened to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So your telling me this has never happened to you?
i wish sir
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Dear BOE
Did you know the packers had injuries this season???? I just found this out and I'm in total shock!

Old 02-22-2011, 12:41 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,
Why are my balls so scratchy?

Your bestest,
Yoda