Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-22-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Dear BOE
Did you know the packers had injuries this season???? I just found this out and I'm in total shock!
Hey stop it. Someone is going to come in and accuse me of starting the packer hate. GB12 seems to think I started every packer fan joke on this forum, I really dont know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE

How do I prevent sweaty balls/ball stuck to leg? I've tried deoterent, free balling, and streaking 24/7. Nothing works, please help

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Hey stop it. Someone is going to come in and accuse me of starting the packer hate. GB12 seems to think I started every packer fan joke on this forum, I really dont know why.
Because the team you root for is such a hated divisional rival of the Green Bay Packers.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anybody else expect this thread to follow BOE in his new VH1 series in which he moves into a local middle school in search of love?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dear BOE

How do I prevent sweaty balls/ball stuck to leg? I've tried deoterent, free balling, and streaking 24/7. Nothing works, please help
Duke, take a shower.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Boe,

If you were a muffin what kind of muffin would you be?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:56 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Did anybody else expect this thread to follow BOE in his new VH1 series in which he moves into a local middle school in search of love?
I would not only watch that show but help finance it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Because the team you root for is such a hated divisional rival of the Green Bay Packers.
This is true, but I did root for the Packers in the super bowl.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:07 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

For the past few years I've been noticing that I'm being followed by a man In a Rutgers jersey, wearing only mine or Brian Leonard's jersey, and sometimes I have these strange dreams that this same man crawls into bed and cuddles up close to me, slowly caressing my thighs. What is my next move?

Sincerely, Raymell

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Dear Boe,

We have a winner.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

Study this image carefully. In particular, the brain.

Convince me that there's not a smaller octopus inside the octopus controlling it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 02-22-2011 at 01:37 AM.
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:10 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

Is Mastodon awesome or completely ******* awesome?

Your pal,
TU

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:56 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Boe,

I had a very embarrassing moment today. I took my last final at college today. I was about a half hour from home, and I was thirsty. So I went to the Burger King drive through. The key to the story is that I am wearing a hat and sunglasses so remember that.

I go up to the machine, and the women is talking spanish. So I am like "this is america, I speak english". So then the women is like "welcome to burger king can I take your order?". I say that I just want a medium Root beer. and this women gets it wrong about 4 times thinking that I want a meal... So eventually, I was like I just cant understand what your saying. So I then drive up to the window where your supposed to pay (I was the only car there, surprisingly) and figure I can just tell her in person what I want cause its just a drink.

At this point, I look in and see that the women working there is my co-worker at the supermarket i work in.... So I am kind of hoping she doesnt notice me. Because I was very rude over the intercom. But she of course, says "kalbears13 is that you?" so I have no idea why, but I said no. then she questions me further "you dont work at __________?" and I was like no... then she says "ok.... well you look exactly like my co-worker."

So my question is, how do I get her in bed tomorrow?
Old 02-22-2011, 04:11 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dearest BoE,

Recently I've encountered bouts of anal bleeding. How can I turn this potentially embarrassing situation into a way to pick up chicks? Fat won't work but goth is cool.

Yours truly,
Sportsfan486

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear boe,

I recently found out this guy I post with is called Jinx. How do I tell him he's named after a terrible Pokemon, and that he should change his name to a much cooler Pokemon, like Charizard, without hurting his feelings?

Thanks in advance,
Mr. Goosemahn

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 02-22-2011 at 08:09 AM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

What kind of setting would you like to be in when I'm punishing your asshole later this week? Candlelit with a slight Kenny G in the background?

Much Love!

Fischbowl

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I would not only watch that show but help finance it.
I believe I am in a perfect position to be a casting director.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Dear Boe,

There are some here that don't have faith that you are able to replace the relationship thread. What would you say to the nay sayers?

- Jvig

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear BOE,

Will you quit your job and focus on answering questions in this thread?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Dear BOE,
Why are my balls so scratchy?

Your bestest,
Yoda
two words: the seven year itch. look it up!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dear BOE

When ball stick to inner thighs you must first remove the velcro from your ***** sack then you can definitely not experience that ball stucking to inner thighs syndrome.

One thing I use is Flour. Flour makes everything dry and yummy.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Dear Boe,

Corn chocolate chip blueberry cranberry orange muffin toasted with butter.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Dear BOE,

For the past few years I've been noticing that I'm being followed by a man In a Rutgers jersey, wearing only mine or Brian Leonard's jersey, and sometimes I have these strange dreams that this same man crawls into bed and cuddles up close to me, slowly caressing my thighs. What is my next move?

Sincerely, Raymell

What you must do is have your upper inner thighs provide him with ear muffs. If he doesn't reciprocate then you kill him. You kill him good. If you feel him in your sleep, the reason is that he is in bed with you sucking your *****. If he does that, just go with it bro.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Dear Boe,

I had a very embarrassing moment today. I took my last final at college today. I was about a half hour from home, and I was thirsty. So I went to the Burger King drive through. The key to the story is that I am wearing a hat and sunglasses so remember that.

I go up to the machine, and the women is talking spanish. So I am like "this is america, I speak english". So then the women is like "welcome to burger king can I take your order?". I say that I just want a medium Root beer. and this women gets it wrong about 4 times thinking that I want a meal... So eventually, I was like I just cant understand what your saying. So I then drive up to the window where your supposed to pay (I was the only car there, surprisingly) and figure I can just tell her in person what I want cause its just a drink.

At this point, I look in and see that the women working there is my co-worker at the supermarket i work in.... So I am kind of hoping she doesnt notice me. Because I was very rude over the intercom. But she of course, says "kalbears13 is that you?" so I have no idea why, but I said no. then she questions me further "you dont work at __________?" and I was like no... then she says "ok.... well you look exactly like my co-worker."

So my question is, how do I get her in bed tomorrow?
you sir remind me of someone.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Dear BOE,

Study this image carefully. In particular, the brain.

Convince me that there's not a smaller octopus inside the octopus controlling it.
that looks like something my mother used to suffocate me with, i am hazing flash backs,
Quote: