Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default poetry

does anyone write it or are u guys too manly to write it lol
Old 03-22-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too manly...

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually performed spoken word back in highschool, and planned to go college to major in english(creative writing). But I got bored with it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

i was in rapping poetics, well it was supposed to be poetry like the ones you hear in like cafes and **** but when we did concerts and stuff it was rap. and i was throwing it down
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much too manly. I can only handle certain types of poetry. I detest the rest of it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

I'm taking a class in college on it now. Some of it is pretty interesting.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Pretty much too manly. I can only handle certain types of poetry. I detest the rest of it.
what types of poetry do u like
Old 03-22-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
I'm taking a class in college on it now. Some of it is pretty interesting.
Same. Like, learning how most of Shakespeare's love sonnets were written to men.

When I first saw this thread, I was seconds away from posting the lyrics to "Caress me down"...
Old 03-22-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some contemporary poets Bob Holman, Saul Williams, Beau Sia and Taylo Mali, are some of the bets around check there stuff out.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ehhh, it isn't that i don't like poetry...but i couldn't throw down if i tried.

Not really the artsy/creative wrighting type....but i can bang out one hell of a lab report!

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
Ehhh, it isn't that i don't like poetry...but i couldn't throw down if i tried.

Not really the artsy/creative wrighting type....but i can bang out one hell of a lab report!
Yeah, not such a great idea. Your johnson is the worst possible place to get a papercut... last time I let the stripper tell me what will be fun.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Epic. Although honestly, I haven't read many epics, but that seems to be what I would like the most.

Epics aren't always poetry, though, so that might mean I don't like any poetry (or very little).

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
Yeah, not such a great idea. Your johnson is the worst possible place to get a papercut... last time I let the stripper tell me what will be fun.

Ok, now we are trying a little to hard to be Mr. Funny.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Old 03-22-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Writing that is based around being vague seems counter-productive to me.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the poetic qualities in hip hop, so I guess I should get into it more. Some of it is too discreate for me to like and I hate the romantic stuff. I wouldn't know where to start if I was to write it. I'm not creative in the slightest.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

I can't write it but I enjoy it from time to time. Langston Hughes is one of my favorites.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Unseen likes Def Poetry
Old 03-22-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Ok, now we are trying a little to hard to be Mr. Funny.
Just because you don't have crazy stripper stories doesn't mean others don't.

Get out, live some.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry for spaming this thread but Hinez you have a couple of picks in the fantasy draft and your PM box is full I tried to send you one but it couldnt work.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

u may call me less of a man but i love writin love poetry
like for my girls
or how im feeling
Old 03-22-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Saul Williams. Anyone ever seen the movie slam?
Old 03-22-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
Just because you don't have crazy stripper stories doesn't mean others don't.

Get out, live some.

Well, first of all, i am only 17. Second of all the only crazy stripper story i do have isn't that great....lastly, i don't believe yours, but it makes for interesting reading...sometimes.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Well, first of all, i am only 17. Second of all the only crazy stripper story i do have isn't that great....lastly, i don't believe yours, but it makes for interesting reading...sometimes.
How does the one crazy stripper story I posted make for a "sometimes" interesting read?

How many goddamn times did you read it?
Old 03-22-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I HATE English class, half of the poetry we read makes me fall out during class and the fact we are doing this huge ass research paper that i'm not doing so well on. Anyone ever do a research paper on Randall Jarrell???

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
I like the poetic qualities in hip hop, so I guess I should get into it more. Some of it is too discreate for me to like and I hate the romantic stuff. I wouldn't know where to start if I was to write it. I'm not creative in the slightest.
i like rap cus i have a lot of creativity, it just expresses my self with creativity
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote