Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

ummm,
yea ok then. come on lyrists show me what you got
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Ignorance??? You must be a G.
I'm just not ignorant enough to believe that killing "gangsters" is a good thing. Half of these "so-called" gangsters are victims of a government that is foolishly waging a "War On Drugs".
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
we should make a free style battle on this site, like make a thread or some sort

so u could get murdered
Old 03-22-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always got mad when people tell me 2pac and Biggie were poets. No, they were musicians. Im pretty sure when 2pac was high off his ass in the studio, he wasn't thinking about how deep his lyrics of "smack that b--" would be interpreted. Seriously...I always get into arguments with my friends about that. Biggie and 2pac were rappers. Schools will be open on their birthdays.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
so u could get murdered
man i wanna see that happeing
Old 03-22-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I always got mad when people tell me 2pac and Biggie were poets. No, they were musicians. Im pretty sure when 2pac was high off his ass in the studio, he wasn't thinking about how deep his lyrics of "smack that b--" would be interpreted. Seriously...I always get into arguments with my friends about that. Biggie and 2pac were rappers. Schools will be open on their birthdays.

2pac was a poet
go to barnes and noble or borders and u will find a book that he published with his poems that he wrote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
man i wanna see that happeing
u suck man
u got no lyrics
and words that rnt even words
Old 03-22-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
u suck man
u got no lyrics
and words that rnt even words
wait hold up am i talking to a pre schooler

you guys say i dont know much english but last time i checked homeostasis is a bio word
and angio plasti is a word to, look it up.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An exceprt of something I wrote this back in high school for a poetry competition:

Flourishing the hearts and minds of the spiritual renegade
Fading into light with the sound of hymns of heavens gate
Lifts the sons born in wind of the battle cry
Fills the heartbeats that feed the deprived and tattered minds
Revere the shells that shot from the mind of a genius
Witness the birth, rise and the death of the new phoenix
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I'm just not ignorant enough to believe that killing "gangsters" is a good thing. Half of these "so-called" gangsters are victims of a government that is foolishly waging a "War On Drugs".
I didn't want to go into a huge discussion about what is wrong with the modern African American culture, but you pushed me. The "rap" culture promotes, drugs, guns, violence, disrespect of women, etc. etc. Is is just a coincidence that 80% of prison mates are African American? When Martin Luther King Jr. fought for civil rights, this isn't the vision he had in mind. He must be turning in his grave.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
An exceprt of something I wrote this back in high school for a poetry competition:

did you win that ****, cus that was fire
Old 03-22-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to write poems, usually as songs back in high school.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:

damn thats good
Old 03-22-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2pac was a poet
go to barnes and noble or borders and u will find a book that he published with his poems that he wrote
I know about his poems. I should have said I was referring to his music. I hate when people interpret his music as poetry. My bad on wording it incorrectly.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I know about his poems. I should have said I was referring to his music. I hate when people interpret his music as poetry. My bad on wording it incorrectly.

oh i know but i was just tellin u if u didnt know that
the rapper that has rhymes that could be poetry is nas
Old 03-22-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea nas is like a poet,
he is just striagt up nasty
Old 03-22-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
From what Ive heard, Nas has used one liners from famous poets often in his lyrics. Some purists look down on it, because he sort of takes credit for lines that he didn't create on his own.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
From what Ive heard, Nas has used one liners from famous poets often in his lyrics. Some purists look down on it, because he sort of takes credit for lines that he didn't create on his own.

ya but he also puts a twist to it
but he makes it hot
Old 03-22-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

damn i thought there was some more lyricists on this board.

no lyricist lounge
Old 03-22-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know If I won or not, it was one of those internet competitions I entered in. They never responded back.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Don't know If I won or not, it was one of those internet competitions I entered in. They never responded back.
well that was a waste of time for making that fire for nothing.
it was really good.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

heres two poems taht i wrote

"A Dance That Changed My Life"
Two people, one dance
This is the start of a beautiful romance
Been eyeing her all night, i had to find a song that fit just right
When we danced, i held you real tight
I was getting nervous, my heart beating fast
I prayed to god that this moment would last
Song ended, we said our goodbyes
Just being with her gave me butterflies
Later that night i asked if she could be my girl
She smiled, said yes, and it meant the world