Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have good poetry skills but tend not to show them off. :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

MOSES you seem like a critic you got nothing to prove your self
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anybody else find Jets Future as entertaining as I do?
Old 03-22-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
i find him hillarious
he thinks he can freestyle and rap and allt aht
when if he battles me he will lose to a white boy
Old 03-22-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
yea i m like the david lee on this site. i bring a lot of energy and like what charles barkly said some times to break the ice you gotta say or do some thing out of the blue to entertain ppl
Old 03-22-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
i find him hillarious
he thinks he can freestyle and rap and allt aht
when if he battles me he will lose to a white boy
You're just as sad.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
I didn't want to go into a huge discussion about what is wrong with the modern African American culture, but you pushed me. The "rap" culture promotes, drugs, guns, violence, disrespect of women, etc. etc. Is is just a coincidence that 80% of prison mates are African American? When Martin Luther King Jr. fought for civil rights, this isn't the vision he had in mind. He must be turning in his grave.
That's because you're probably not listening to rap that has even decent lyrics. I'm guessing your exposure to rap consists of songs you hear on the radio or videos you see on MTV. Most rap nowadays isn't good, but not all of it is the same.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
yea i m like the david lee on this site. i bring a lot of energy and like what charles barkly said some times to break the ice you gotta say or do some thing out of the blue to entertain ppl
I can agree with that, but we need to see more raps.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets Future, Your rhymes are weak please quit embarassing yourself.

This has been a CCB public service announcement. Thank You.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

WOW ccb. you aint a jay z.
man atleast i m trying, i want to get some ppl to reply back cus if i spit that nasty **** here s going to eb a huge silence.lol
Old 03-22-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'll concur with the Charmed one.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is is just a coincidence that 80% of prison mates are African American?
Who the hell told you that?
Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

all of you guys are fruit cakes. i said positive reps. i m tiered of putting some energy out there. you guys just hate me. thats why i leave this site at times cus the ppl just act like retards to me
Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
man atleast i m trying, i want to get some ppl to reply back cus if i spit that nasty **** here s going to eb a huge silence.lol
Post it. If it really is good, people will tell you.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charm City Byrdgang typing on the keys
Jets future will you stop if I say Please?
Can we please get rid of these rhymes?
Your not a rapper your just a lil indian guy.

AND IM OUT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WAT WHAT HSAFKjkl;dsagdsaxc faSF
Old 03-22-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
then say somethin and we may reply back
Old 03-22-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:

AND IM OUT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WAT WHAT HSAFKjkl;dsagdsaxc faSF

hahahahahah that is some good stuff
Old 03-22-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:

CCB just go away man,

your just a straight up hater

i respect ppl like cards
Old 03-22-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CCB just go away man,

your just a straight up hater

i respect ppl like cards
Nah, CCB just made the post of the month.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-22-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wrote one my senior year that i liked, its all deep and ****, very personal so no one will actually understand it

Initial taste of a true addiction
At the mercy of our final good bye
Might as well have been his crucifixion
For this demise of a natural high
Society full of expectations
And a December sky will bare witness
It was not just a simple vacation
Mutual silence left him action less
In the gentle greens we stood side by side
In parking lots we only grew closer
The end was a result of self pride
Nothing on his sleeves stoned wall composure

She released the doves from the rusted cage
New material as he takes the stage

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I didn't want to go into a huge discussion about what is wrong with the modern African American culture, but you pushed me. The "rap" culture promotes, drugs, guns, violence, disrespect of women, etc. etc. Is is just a coincidence that 80% of prison mates are African American? When Martin Luther King Jr. fought for civil rights, this isn't the vision he had in mind. He must be turning in his grave.
Show me a statistic that shows that 80% of prison inmates are African American. That is completely untrue. Don't just make up statistics.

Like I said, you are generalizing rap. Not all rap is about drugs, guns, violence, and disrespect of women.

Why aren't you criticizing violent video games or movies?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for real poetry i enjoy the occasional Bukowski

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
snuff

Awesome poem:

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
We people on the pavement looked at him:
He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
And he was always human when he talked;
But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
"Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich - yes, richer than a king -
And admirably schooled in every grace;
In fine we thought that he was everything,
To make us wish that we were in his place

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Default RE Moses/Ricky Bobby

Rap music as a whole is a mirror-like reflection of our society itself. Sometimes it focuses on the negatives, sometimes the positives, and sometimes it uses negatives to create a positive message. A lot of people don't like what they see in the mirror, so they choose to look away. Or blame the mirror.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Awesome poem:

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
We people on the pavement looked at him:
He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
And he was always human when he talked;
But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
"Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich - yes, richer than a king -
And admirably schooled in every grace;
In fine we thought that he was everything,
To make us wish that we were in his place

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.
I've read that before...

Follow Me on Twitter!