Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

see this is why i dont like this site, they are just of bunch of ****** ass bitches, that show no respect what so ever. i dunno if you guys ever went to school but i know for a fact you schould treat and respect ppl like how you want to be treated and repected was the number one rule. and obviously a lot of ppl on this site just insult and disrespect ppl, and all the ppl who were no bodys just started to act like big shots. ccb you had to bring races in this, your just wack. and i m tiered of every thing against me is some kind of reward. **** this ****. its just pretty lame and i can see this being my last post since i know some hater like jbond is going to ban me or some thing. but i really dont care, cus there are some ppl who are just retards. and then there are the ppl who i respect, and are nice ppl. for all of you ppl who keep it real, keep it more real. those are the peeps that have lives and ****.
i feel like i m an out kast in this nfldc society
no body be feeling my anxiety,
i just try to be a fun guy but ppl just like to bash on those type of ppl. so be it
if i get banned, peace out doggs, it was nice knowing ya.
and if i dont get banned i ll be back later when the real men step up.
you know my aim hit me up

peace if this ends up being my last post
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where did that come from?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Awesome poem:

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
We people on the pavement looked at him:
He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
And he was always human when he talked;
But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
"Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich - yes, richer than a king -
And admirably schooled in every grace;
In fine we thought that he was everything,
To make us wish that we were in his place

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.
I like that. Money certainly doesn't buy happiness. But some people interpret that to mean they don't need money to be happy, which isn't true. (imo)
Who wrote that?
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

lol i saw my rep right now and it seems like ppl wanna hear me say some more rymes, but i guess its to late for that cus before ppl were giving me bad rep cus of my ryhmes
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
see this is why i dont like this site, they are just of bunch of ****** ass bitches, that show no respect what so ever. i dunno if you guys ever went to school but i know for a fact you schould treat and respect ppl like how you want to be treated and repected was the number one rule. and obviously a lot of ppl on this site just insult and disrespect ppl, and all the ppl who were no bodys just started to act like big shots. ccb you had to bring races in this, your just wack. and i m tiered of every thing against me is some kind of reward. **** this ****. its just pretty lame and i can see this being my last post since i know some hater like jbond is going to ban me or some thing. but i really dont care, cus there are some ppl who are just retards. and then there are the ppl who i respect, and are nice ppl. for all of you ppl who keep it real, keep it more real. those are the peeps that have lives and ****.
i feel like i m an out kast in this nfldc society
no body be feeling my anxiety,
i just try to be a fun guy but ppl just like to bash on those type of ppl. so be it
if i get banned, peace out doggs, it was nice knowing ya.
and if i dont get banned i ll be back later when the real men step up.
you know my aim hit me up

peace if this ends up being my last post

rotflmfao peace
Old 03-22-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha...

CCB, YOURE SUCH A HATER~!#!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
snuff

ROFRLOFLALROFL Jets future.... Your like 12 and act like your 5... That might be the reason no one respects you. Someday you will look back and realize how annoying you were, at least assuming you dont join a gang(you are so tough and all).

Thanks Duckseason. It was written by a 3 time Pulitzer prize winner though.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Rap music as a whole is a mirror-like reflection of our society itself. Sometimes it focuses on the negatives, sometimes the positives, and sometimes it uses negatives to create a positive message. A lot of people don't like what they see in the mirror, so they choose to look away. Or blame the mirror.
That's very insightful.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

This thread is HOF worthy.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, after reading that Richard Cory, I feel like getting into poetry. Somebody recommend some of your favorite poets so I can find some more gems like that.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
snuff

This is poetry:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fndMa0HHvVU

Def Poetry Jam is awesome.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I caused a meltdown! Go Me!
Old 03-22-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Here's some poetry by Toby Keith and Willy Nelson

"We got too many gangsters
Doing dirty deeds
Too much corruption
And crime in the streets
It's time the long arm of the law
Put a few more in the ground
Send them all to their Maker
And he'll set them on down
You can bet, He'll set 'em down"
Well a man come home
6 o'clock news said somebody's been shot somebody's been abused
somebody blew up a building
somebody stole a car
somebody got away
somebody didn't get to far
yeah, they didn't get too far

Granpappy told my pappy back in my day son
a man had to answer for the wicked that he'd done
Find all the rope in Texas
find a tall oak tree
round up all of those bad boys
hang them high in the street
for all the people to see

Because Justice is the one thing you should always find
you got to saddle up your boys
draw a hard line
when the gun smoke settles we'll sing a victory tune
and we'll all meet back at the local saloon
ans we'll raise up our glasses against evil forces
singing whisky fro my men beer for my horses

yeah that''s right I know a Toby Keith song, you got a problem with that?
Old 03-22-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I'm making a pizza the size of the sun,
a pizza that's sure to weigh more than a ton,
a pizza too massive to pick up and toss,
a pizza resplendent with oceans of sauce.
I'm topping my pizza with mountains of cheese,
with acres of peppers, pimentos, and peas,
with mushrooms, tomatoes, and sausage galore,
with every last olive they had at the store.

My pizza is sure to be one of a kind,
my pizza will leave other pizzas behind,
my pizza will be a delectable treat
that all who love pizza are welcome to eat.

The oven is hot, I believe it will take
a year and a half for my pizza to bake.
I hardly can wait till my pizza is done,
my wonderful pizza the size of the sun.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i t hink we made jets future suicidal
Old 03-22-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
snuff

The worst part is you think you are better Hineswardjr.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

i am better
Old 03-22-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
snuff

And I am a savant.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never got a chance to ask jets future is he spits hot fire?

I won some poetry contest a year ago with some slam poem about wet toilets seats. I have no idea what I was thinking, but it turned out well.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I never got a chance to ask jets future is he spits hot fire?

I won some poetry contest a year ago with some slam poem about wet toilets seats. I have no idea what I was thinking, but it turned out well.
LOL, good job

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
And I am a savant.
how am i not better than jf
Old 03-22-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Because you're essentially the same person.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
This is poetry:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fndMa0HHvVU

Def Poetry Jam is awesome.
That was pretty funny. I liked the part about percentages and averages.

-Thanks Moses.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
ToBeHonest, its not really good to claim your better than somebody unless your talking about sports, brain etc. But as an actual person we shouldnt really assume that we are better than others.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
ToBeHonest, its not really good to claim your better than somebody unless your talking about sports, brain etc. But as an actual person we shouldnt really assume that we are better than others.
I am better than you. My sig is better, my name, and im from america.