Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 03-22-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default sammy knight

He was realesed by the chiefs. Whaddya think? should we try to get him? Him and Madieu would form a great safety duo and take away one of our needs in the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least from my perspective, safety is more of a future need and Jackson and Williams are fine for now. At this point, linebacker and corner are more imminent needs IMO, those are the only two I'd address through FA and I'd actually rather address all needs through the draft anyway. That's just me though.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree. We also have Hera-Daze Jones, Ethan Kilmer and I think one other kid that we held onto. Jackson will start and he'll play it OK if he's healthy. I still wouldn't mind a Safety but it is probably not the top priority.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wiliams is good, but knight is an upgrade over jackson. If we could work out a reasonable deal with hime (somewhere in the 3-4 mill dollar year range), it could really help our secondary. IDK i doubt it will happen, because we never make big offseason moves, but id take it if we could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys Knight is a play maker and always around the ball and can just lay you out but the sad thing is he is slow as can be that is why we cut him. I hate to see him go since he is a great locker room guy but with out speed he gets beat in the passing game over and over.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I question Knight being an upgrade over Jackson. Knight was always slow and now he is old and slower. And the other young guy we have there is John Busing, the converted linebacker from I think Miami Ohio.

I hope we draft a safety in the first or second myself, let him be the nickel for a season then take over from Jackson.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ML says he likes guys that are versatile enough to play either and in that case, Knight would be expected to take on alot of coverage. There's lots of guys out there that can play in the box and hit hard, we need to find the guy that can do both equally as well and supplement Williams.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote