Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-22-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
jjmcquade

I know people have their sights set on Chris Houston from Ark. The Cowboys should go after Meriweather in the first round. Jarvis Moss would be a good pick, however, the teams that pick before the cowboys have a hard on for this guy. So here comes Brandon Meriweather. This guy can play both the safety postion and cornerback position. He would be a guy to groom under Glenn and Roy Williams.

Assuming we get Hamlin, we can have Meriweather for depth. Watkins and Meriweather can be backups. While Roy Williams, Hamlin, Newman, and Glenn start.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If we get Hamlin, I doubt we draft a backup in the first round. We already have a guy we want to groom in Watkins (a guy I believe can still be a solid contributer). The pick would be better spent on a guy like Moss or traded down to gather more picks.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merriweather is a girls name.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

meriweather is a good player...compared to ed reed...a real cover guy...he has a tude problem, but i think we can overcome that if he is the choice....i would really like dwayne jarrett and chances are he is there even if we trade down a few spots...especially if we sign hamlin

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock View Post
meriweather is a good player...compared to ed reed...a real cover guy...he has a tude problem, but i think we can overcome that if he is the choice....i would really like dwayne jarrett and chances are he is there even if we trade down a few spots...especially if we sign hamlin
There is simply no way to compare Meriweather to Reed. Please. Just stop.

On DJ... YAY! :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toonster reported that the background checks coming back from Meriweather are looking good...which is only helping his stock. I wouldn't like the pick personally but I guess I could live with it. Would be a reach at 22 imo.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I woul prefer Griffin over him...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote