Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-16-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
I'll get the votes sometime tommorow. anyways, I don't think shave made the best sig, but it'd be a shame for him to lose because he's normally an excellent sig maker. it'd be cool if he made it through this and stayed in the comp. he could win it you know
thanks

i've been running this 22 round madden draft thing and it is basically over. Imagine trying to do a 22 round GM draft in 5 days, it is nearly impossible. Thank god it is almost over

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
Quote:
I'll get the votes sometime tommorow. anyways, I don't think shave made the best sig, but it'd be a shame for him to lose because he's normally an excellent sig maker. it'd be cool if he made it through this and stayed in the comp. he could win it you know
thanks

i've been running this 22 round madden draft thing and it is basically over. Imagine trying to do a 22 round GM draft in 5 days, it is nearly impossible. Thank god it is almost over
Ya but we are doing a whole season so the fun isn't over yet :P

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
thanks

yeah, and you will have some tough comp: Lions/Packers/Pats

And all 3 of these guys are good sigmakers, especially Shaved and GG (sorry Tob, seniority beats out) who have been making sigs since around the tim eI started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

13-14 ... oh man... down to the wire again.
Old 06-16-2006, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

looks like Im done

This wasnt my best sig. I really love my BG and text on this one though.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 06:26 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
make it 14-14. This is intense!

Old 06-16-2006, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I say the only thing that was wrong with yours shave is that Elisha is horizontal, and too me it looks weird

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 06:29 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Quote:
I say the only thing that was wrong with yours shave is that Elisha is horizontal, and too me it looks weird
I thought the text could've been better.
Old 06-16-2006, 06:31 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

geaux shaved

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Quote:
every elisha sig i've seen uses one of three renders so i wanted to use one i've never seen done before

Old 06-16-2006, 07:31 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

shaveda takes a lead.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with Shaved's im having trouble viewing Elisha as a whole person and it hurts my eyes trying to do so. GG's is nice but i dont like that text for that sig for some reason. I love Tob's girl and the pic on the right but it just doesnt go together very nicely

My vote is for GG for best of the 3

I think vatech shouldve been here though. i think he had too much stuff going on for a hot girl sig
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:24 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's all vote GG.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's all vote shaved.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

....Tob it is
Old 06-16-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
with Shaved's im having trouble viewing Elisha as a whole person and it hurts my eyes trying to do so. GG's is nice but i dont like that text for that sig for some reason. I love Tob's girl and the pic on the right but it just doesnt go together very nicely

My vote is for GG for best of the 3

I think vatech shouldve been here though. i think he had too much stuff going on for a hot girl sig

ha thats why you arent a judge, but honestly i thought i was close

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I cant believe these judges. We need some new ones. This is ridiculous.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bump.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
nvm
Old 06-16-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love shaves!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 09:53 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha i love the way the forum adds

17 40%
17 40%
8 19%

Old 06-16-2006, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination
haha i love the way the forum adds

17 40%
17 40%
8 19%
that doesnt add up...I want a recount...the poll counter isnt accurate.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GG
Old 06-16-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

lol, now its a t 98%

Old 06-16-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
you can't believe that you are in the elimination round or that it is close between you and I? either way, you are being a bit cocky.