Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-17-2006, 05:06 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
damn, i thought i may be in here. Well, good luck, so far i am getting killed but w/e.
Dude, that is a SICK sig of Master Chief.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:07 PM    (permalink
ANBC
Veteran

ANBC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow, close vote, another exciting poll
Old 06-17-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Quote:
damn, i thought i may be in here. Well, good luck, so far i am getting killed but w/e.
thanks, i have made about 5 other sigs using that technique if you'd want to see

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say we make another poll, and first one to 10 votes wins.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
thanks, i have made about 5 other sigs using that technique if you'd want to see
Yeah, that'd be cool.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Statistically, that's the worst way to take a poll. If you're going to have a set time to end it, you have to have it be a time deadline, not a total deadline.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Statistically, that's the worst way to take a poll. If you're going to have a set time to end it, you have to have it be a time deadline, not a total deadline.
Alright...I was just throwing out an idea.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think the best way to do this is to have a 1-day run-off. You can set a poll closing time when you make the polls on this forum and I don't know why this wasn't done in the first place.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok, shave survives!

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha, brilliant. a good way to end it.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:50 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think the best way to do this is to have a 1-day run-off. You can set a poll closing time when you make the polls on this forum and I don't know why this wasn't done in the first place.
alright. i've never done that before, so i thought that if i made the poll end maybe the poll would go away and i wouldn't be able to see the results.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:55 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, that'd be cool.
probably the worst of them all

some didn't turn out how i planned but i really like the effect. I decided to add the tech borders because people were complaining that there was too much open space

Old 06-17-2006, 05:56 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
Ok, shave survives!
nice! I promise my next sig will not be in this elimination chamber!

CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Wow I really want to learn how to use that style. It looks hardcore.

BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, that'd be cool.
probably the worst of them all

some didn't turn out how i planned but i really like the effect. I decided to add the tech borders because people were complaining that there was too much open space
I loved the effect, but you were starting too use it way too much.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:57 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked

yeah, that is why my last 5 sigs have been different. Maybe in the future i will bring back the old style but i overdid it before so I am now looking for a new style.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:58 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:

yeah, that is why my last 5 sigs have been different. Maybe in the future i will bring back the old style but i overdid it before so I am now looking for a new style.
you can't overuse that style. it looks so amazing. did you use a tut for that? if so, can you give me the link?

Old 06-17-2006, 06:07 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
Quote:
Quote:

you can't overuse that style. it looks so amazing. did you use a tut for that? if so, can you give me the link?
originally i based it off a tut but i changed steps around to make it my own. unfortunately the forum that i got the tut from is not working so i can't give it right now. When it comes up i'll give it to you but right now the site is down.

Old 06-18-2006, 07:31 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shave I love your avy.