Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-14-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fishing

Im just curious if anyone else on here fishes. If you do I figured we could discuss it here.

Getting ready for the 2nd opening day here in PA and I can't wait!

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do quiet a bit of fishing. My Grandpa has his own pond and normally go fishing there but i have been last year getting into Cat-fishing so i normally go to the river where i live. There are some big ass Cat Fish in there.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I've also been focusing on catfishing lately. Where are you from?

Old 04-14-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in Marietta Ohio it is in southeastern Ohio just across the river is West Virginia.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-14-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Ahh ok. So you're not to terribly far from me then. When does trout season start there?

Old 04-14-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

The closes place around here where u can really catch trout is in Athens Ohio which is like 45 mins away and it started March 31st there.

Really around where i live u can catch is Bluegill, Cat Fish, Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth Bass, and some Carp. There might be some trout around here but i have yet to catch one around here.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-14-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, can't wait for muskie season to open up in June.

Also love going for panfish. I guess that i just like the extremes.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Damn bud, thats a nice muskie. I've always wanted to go for one.

Old 04-15-2011, 04:26 AM    (permalink
sadmemories20

I live in Marietta Ohio it is in southeastern Ohio just across the river is West Virginia.

Old 04-15-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

41 1/2 inches & 19 1/2 lbs.

Caught it on the morning of my wedding.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Very nice bud. I just caught a 15in walleye today on the susquehanna.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
Very nice bud. I just caught a 15in walleye today on the susquehanna.
Walleye is amazing to eat.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Walleye is amazing to eat.
Lol funny you say that. I was actually told this after i threw it back in the water. Not gonna lie but i regret tossin him, but oh well it was a good time.

Old 04-16-2011, 09:24 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha yeah my buddy has family there and has brought it back before for all of us to try.

It was good.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Walleye is good, but for my money nothing tastes better than a plate full of fried sunnies & crappies.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

fried crappie is absoluetly delicious lol so good.

Old 04-18-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mostly fish up at the cabin in northern Wisconsin now because alot of the lakes down in the lower part of WI are pretty gross. All green and smelly. Up at our lake its crystal clear, the lakes are worlds apart. Mostly just go for whatever is biting. Bass, Walleye, Bluegill, Sunfish...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
roanokejim

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
Im just curious if anyone else on here fishes. If you do I figured we could discuss it here.

Getting ready for the 2nd opening day here in PA and I can't wait!
Hi. I want to fish in that place. I looking forward in discussing with you. :D
Old 04-26-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

real men Noodle. Just saying.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:37 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if any of the PA guys know this place, but I usually go to Rose Valley Lake up in Trout Run, PA. Just about 20 mins north of Williamsport.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:02 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I mostly fish up at the cabin in northern Wisconsin now because alot of the lakes down in the lower part of WI are pretty gross. All green and smelly. Up at our lake its crystal clear, the lakes are worlds apart. Mostly just go for whatever is biting. Bass, Walleye, Bluegill, Sunfish...
where do you go in Northern WI?
Old 04-28-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I don't know if any of the PA guys know this place, but I usually go to Rose Valley Lake up in Trout Run, PA. Just about 20 mins north of Williamsport.
Lol funny you should say that because I think I'm going there this weekend. I'm from berks but I go to school in Williamsport, Penn Tech.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
real men Noodle. Just saying.
I'd love to give it a try. Have you ever done it?

Old 04-28-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i have never done it but i have seen people do it before when i lived in KY. Its something to truly see.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

Man, some of thos cattie's they pull up are just massive. I'd love to get one.