Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-25-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
JFINK11
Rookie

JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Mock Draft with One Trade

Pick # Team Player
1 Buffalo Bills Cam Newton Trade
2 Denver Broncos Marcell Dareus
3 Carolina Panthers Blaine Gabbert
4 Cincinnati Bengals Nick Fairley
5 Arizona Cardinals Von Miller
6 Cleveland Browns A.J. Green
7 San Francisco 49ers Patrick Petersen
8 Tennessee Titans Jake Locker
9 Dallas Cowboys Prince Amukamara
10 Washington Redskins Julio Jones
11 Houston Texans Robert Quinn
12 Minnesota Vikings Tyron Smith
13 Detriot Lions Jimmy Smith
14 St. Louis Rams Corey Luiget
15 Miami Dolphins Mike Pouncey
16 Jacksonville Jaguars Ryan Kerrigan
17 New England Patriots Aldon Smith
18 San Deigo Chargers J.J. Watt
19 New York Giants Anthony Costanzo
20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Daquan Bowers
21 Kansas City Cheifs Phil Taylor
22 Indianapolis Colts Gabe Carimi
23 Philadelphia Eagles Nate Solder
24 New Orleans Saints Cameron Jordan
25 Seattle Seahawks Andy Dalton
26 Baltimore Ravens Titus Young
27 Atlanta Falcons Justin Houston
28 New England Patriots Cameron Heyward
29 Chicago Bears Marvin Austin
30 New York Jets Stephen Paea
31 Pittsburgh Steelers Aaron Williams
32 Green Bay Packers Derek Sherrod
JFINK11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals will take AJ Green if he there.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

excellent SF pick!Man there is too much Andy Dalton love going on around here.he isn't a first round guys.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The idea that the Panthers would take Gabbert after trading down makes no sense to me.
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
JFINK11
Rookie

JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JFINK11 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash28Dash34 View Post
The idea that the Panthers would take Gabbert after trading down makes no sense to me.
Why? They would know the Bills intentions and still get a "franchise" qb while probably picking up either a 2nd or 3rd rounder. I quote that because i dont necessarily like him based upon my evaluation.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
JFINK11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Bengals will take AJ Green if he there.
I'm conflicted about this pick but I dont see them taking AJ Green. Maybe they go another route than Fairley but they had 2 very good WRs last year and we saw where that got them.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Smash28Dash34
Rookie

Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smash28Dash34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFINK11 View Post
Why? They would know the Bills intentions and still get a "franchise" qb while probably picking up either a 2nd or 3rd rounder. I quote that because i dont necessarily like him based upon my evaluation.
My argument is that how will taking a project Qb like Gabbert help this team out? He won't be able to start right away, so our #1 pick won't even see playing time until he is ready. How will Gabbert make any more of an impact than Clausen? The answer is he won't and he will suffer under the same circumstances Clausen did last season.
Smash28Dash34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:11 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love jordan to the saints

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:14 AM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyron Smith in purple is a-ok.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:01 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would be very happy if the patriots ended up doing this on draft day.... however i doubt the pats take aldon smith... too raw and not enough experience that the patriots typically pick in a first round pick

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:07 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that draft for the Patriots but I think the emphasis early may be on the offensive line

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
JFINK11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash28Dash34 View Post
My argument is that how will taking a project Qb like Gabbert help this team out? He won't be able to start right away, so our #1 pick won't even see playing time until he is ready. How will Gabbert make any more of an impact than Clausen? The answer is he won't and he will suffer under the same circumstances Clausen did last season.
So? The Steelers first round pick almost never plays his first year. How about worrying about long term potential of the franchise instead of next year. The Bills should take him and stash him on the bench to learn the offense for a year or so. Theres nothing wrong with waiting a year or two for a guy to develop. I'm sure the Chargers are upset they let Drew Brees go for nothing but I also think they're happy with the decision to develop Phillip Rivers behind him. That's worked out pretty good for them.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cameron Jordan is a solid pick for New Orleans.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote