Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-21-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
eagles nut
Rookie

eagles nut hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Eagles have pick #227 from Seattle. They acquired it last year for Stacy Andrews.
eagles nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the 2nd mock better due to the fact that the Colts get Sherrod AND Cannon, meaning they'll get a quality set of bookends, but I like both for the fact that the Colts heavily address OL.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
FordFairlane
Rookie

FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FordFairlane is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
31: Pittsburgh: Ben Ijalana: G/T: Villanova
63: Pittsburgh: Drake Nevis: DE: LSU
95: Pittsburgh: Jarvis Jenkins: DE: Clemson
128: Pittsburgh: Joe Lefeged: S: Rutgers
162: Pittsburgh: Kendric Burney: CB: North Carolina
196: Pittsburgh: Mike Mohamed: ILB: Cal
232: Pittsburgh: Allen Bradford: RB: USC

31: Pittsburgh: Aaron Williams: CB: Texas
63: Pittsburgh: Orlando Franklin: OT: Miami
95: Pittsburgh: Jarvis Jenkins: DE: Clemson
128: Pittsburgh: Jaiquwan Jarrett: S: Temple
162: Pittsburgh: Zach Hurd: G: Connecticut
196: Pittsburgh: Dion Lewis: RB: Pitt
232: Pittsburgh: Aldrick Robinson: WR: SMU
I would prefer the second mock over the first but mostly due to your later round picks. I am just not an Aaron Williams fan. I feel he is better suited for safety and the Steelers are in need of CB's.
FordFairlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BudIce
Rookie

BudIce smells like sex panther.BudIce smells like sex panther.

rams dont have a 6th round pick
BudIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very solid all around in both Chiefs drafts.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bengals have serious problems at Safety and I don't see you addressng it. I see no need for Vareen as he is not an every down back and we are pretty happy with our 3rd down back. Need a future horse at RB. I like Rd 1 and 2 and although I like Huidson and see the need, the Bengals always draft 325 lbs or bigger and this guy is exceedingly small for them.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice work Strip. Love the second mock for the Lions with the trade.

My only criticism is I see the Lions looking at Running Backs at some point. A bigger back like Daniel Thomas would be the way to go at some point.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Absolutely tremendous work! With that said I'll critique the only part regarding the 49ers I think you might reconsider...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
*San Francisco trades picks #141, #115 to Buffalo for pick #100: San Fran moves a bit in the draft to secure a top backup for Vernon Davis.
I believe that Harbaalke will add a TE this draft (brought in Virgil Green and Ryan Taylor for workouts) but It would be a terrible surprise if they traded up to get one. They would just be adding another TE because Harbaugh's WCO is TE happy but the trio of Vernon Davis, Delanie Walker (the WR/TE hybrid), and Nate Byham (the traditional endline blocker/lead blocking HB/TE) is very good and I don't feel that stress is being felt to have a "backup for Vernon Davis."
Old 04-24-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see myself falling in love with either of those 2 eagles drafts.

Plus rep man, thats a ton of work. Awesome job

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SeanTaylorRIP again.

Soon enough my man lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=SeanTaylorRIP;2577350]
Chicago Bears

29: Chicago: Gabe Carimi: OT: Wisconsin
62: Chicago: Marvin Austin: DT: North Carolina
93: Chicago: Chykie Brown: CB: Texas
127: Chicago: Joseph Barksdale: RT: LSU
160: Chicago: Niles Paul: WR: Nebraska
195: Chicago: Mario Fannin: RB: Auburn
----------------------------------------------------------
Chicago Bears

29: Chicago: Gabe Carimi: OT: Wisconsin
62: Chicago: Clint Boling: G: Georgia
93: Chicago: Davon House: CB: New Mexico State
127: Chicago: Greg Salas: WR: Hawaii
160: Chicago: Martin Parker: DT: Richmond
195: Chicago: Jah Reid: OT: Central Florida
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd is being very close to being my dream draft. Give the Bears:

Carimi
Orlando Franklin over Boling
House
Terrell McClain and Niles Paul 4-5 over Salas and Parker
Reid

and it would be perfect. Of course, I think you have some guys falling that won't. The Bears love McClain and there's no way they let him fall into the top of the 5th. They may select him at #62. House will also go before 93 unfortunately. It's also apparent that the Bears will take a QB at some point. That's been the buzz around town.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like the first Vikings mock.

The second one I don't like as much. I don't think we can afford to trade up 7 spots for Gabbert. I would rather stay at 12. I do like the later rounds though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Tom Servo
Rookie

Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hella effort dude. Love the first mock for the Browns, 2nd one is meh
Tom Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
A+ ++Rep for effort.
I agree about the WRs in the first scenario. I love all those WRs but we have Jennings, Jordy, Driver for sure coming back, and possibly Jones. So only 2 vacancies at the most.

I personally don't like Sheard, and do like Jacquizz big time, especially at that spot. I see a faster, slimmer Darren Sproles in him. Cecil Shorts will be a steal at that point.

The biggest weakness in both of these is the Packers need another OT badly. And as a tip, they tend to like the O-Linemen who are of the pale variety, FYI... if you want to be realistic.
I agree about the recievers as well, yet at the same time I can imagine Thompson doing something similar to that. He's drafted multiple WRs before in similar situations. So I don't like the pick, but its not entirely unrealistic.

Not a bad a mock. But I agree, and would imagine that Green Bay would take some more OL though.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like the 1st mock for the Raiders. Ton of youth and talent added to the oline, and with Miller possibly gone now(he has hired the same agent as Nnamdi Asomugha the other day which isnt a good sign), a TE will be a huge need for us and Rudolph is great value there. The other prospects seem like a good fit as well

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mock # 2 would be much preferred...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Imrighturwrong
Rookie

Imrighturwrong hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The first mock for the vikings is great, but the 2nd one is kind of confusing. I can see why they would move up only 7 spots to get gabbert, but if they did they wouldnt have another pick until round 4. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

I agree with prock, stay at 12.
Imrighturwrong is offline   Reply With Quote