Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-08-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just gave that a look. Not doing the rosters this year, that's a shame. The community rosters were pretty good and very detailed last year though, so I'm expecting those to be pretty good. Seems like they're on track to be done by the 12th too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be buying this game on the 360, but i haven't bought an NCAA game in years. If someone would be kind enough to walk me through the process of getting the rosters with names, i would greatly appreciate it.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's fairly easy. There's a thing in the menu system called "EA Locker" or something like that. It will bring up your friends list. Chances are you aren't friends with one of the roster makers, so you'll have to enter someones gamer tag. There's a few different people making rosters, I'm sure someone here will post one of them as they get closer(Or you could go through the Operation Sports link Georgiafan posted and find a set you like). It will download the file automatically, then you just load it up like you would any other file you've saved.

Takes about 30 seconds and makes the game that much better.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-08-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dynasty Editor is in. Sweet. Hopefully I can mess with the recruits before the season too. But the day one patch already makes it seem like there are big improvements. Early reviews sound really good too. Pumped.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's that? Dynasty roster editor?

A much needed addition, given the way they **** the bed with prospect ratings last year. Now I can actually sim more than three seasons before my team goes to crap.

Still, I dont want it to feel like I'm cheating, either. Hopefully they found a nice balance in the ratings, like in past years. I dont want to have to add 8-10 points to each O-Line prospect I get every year.

4 star players that turn out to be 63 overalls. Sweet. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-08-2011 at 11:40 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What's that? Dynasty roster editor?

A much needed addition, given the way they **** the bed with prospect ratings last year. Now I can actually sim more than three seasons before my team goes to crap.

Still, I dont want it to feel like I'm cheating, either. Hopefully they found a nice balance in the ratings, like in past years.

Yes, Roster Editor. As far as the whole cheating thing, it's why I really hope I can edit recruits too.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm really excited about that one. It's a global thing right? So you can scale things for every team and not just yours? I probably would take the time to do that with recruits between seasons that I wasn't simming.

That's really big time stuff though. Last years game was so much better than the previous ones, but it didn't really eat my time as much as it did in years past for some reason. Probably going to be different based on this feature alone haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-09-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the gameplay...but as far as a sim is concerned. I wasnt a fan. Simulating just wasnt fun, because the prospect ratings were broken. I just could never get too deep into it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the ratings were broken, just the star system, if you bothered to look at the player ratings you could tell if the guy was a ****** 4* and such

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Victory X
Rookie

Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Dynasty Editor is in. Sweet. Hopefully I can mess with the recruits before the season too. But the day one patch already makes it seem like there are big improvements. Early reviews sound really good too. Pumped.
Where can you do Dynasty Editor?
Victory X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:34 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody interested in a PS3 Online Dynasty????????
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:45 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!
i'm so stoked.
are there ratings out for this already?
/toolazytogoogle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm really excited about that one. It's a global thing right? So you can scale things for every team and not just yours?
I don't know for sure, but I'd have to believe so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory X View Post
Where can you do Dynasty Editor?
...In Dynasty mode?
Old 07-09-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
4 star players that turn out to be 63 overalls. Sweet. :/
I know EXACTLY what you mean haha. I remember in our OD last year I got my first 4 star recruit, a 6'7" Scrambling QB...I thought he would be the future of my team....he ended up to be like a 70 overall lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were a lot of 4* who sucked early but had high potentials.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im def down for a ps3 online dynasty, as long as ppl stay committed and want to do it for a while

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!
i'm so stoked.
are there ratings out for this already?
/toolazytogoogle
yes but they are terrible, Burfict is like a 87, i'd expect in user created rosters he is 97+

Old 07-09-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
yes but they are terrible, Burfict is like a 87, i'd expect in user created rosters he is 97+
Stop crying about your Arizona teams!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I only like the one! Atleast Bolden and his torn ACL is like a 99

Old 07-09-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
im def down for a ps3 online dynasty, as long as ppl stay committed and want to do it for a while
Count me in for the ps3 dynasty. I have a friend who doesn't visit this website but can be a trusted member of the OD once one is set up.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Probably more in the 91-94 range, but yeah, that's lowballing him quite a bit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 07-09-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on what his actual ratings for every attribute are...

Anyone watched the "Now Playing.." over at GameSpot? Shows off quite a bit of the game and different things you can do and how the gameplay has changed.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Anybody interested in a PS3 Online Dynasty????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Count me in for the ps3 dynasty. I have a friend who doesn't visit this website but can be a trusted member of the OD once one is set up.
I'm down as well.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is what I am doing for my offline dynasty. I post this due to boredom and so you can make fun of me or have some insight.

I basically took the major conferences, made the moves that are going to happen (kind of,) and then had a "draft" for the non-BCS conference teams to make each conference have 16. I tried to get SOME geographic semblance, but whatever. I'm going to be an OC for a school like Toledo or something as Jim Tressel to reclaim his NCAA glory!

Big 16 (Big 10)

Leaders Division

Ilinois
Indiana
Ohio State
Penn State
Purdue
Wisconsin
BYU
Northern Illinois

Legends Division:
Iowa
Michigan State
Michigan
Minnesota
Northwestern
Notre Dame
Nebraska
ECU

Big East:

Division 1:
West Virginia
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Marshall
Miami (OH)
Ohio
Toledo
Central Michigan

Division 2:
UConn
Syracuse
USF
Louisville
Rutgers
TCU
Houston
UCF

SEC:

East:
South Carolina
Florida
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
SMU
Tulsa

West:

Auburn
Arkansas
LSU
Alabama
Miss. State
Ole Miss
Troy
Southern Miss.

Pac-16:

North:

Oregon
Stanford
Washington
Washngton State
Cal
Oregon State
Nevada
Fresno State

South:

USC
Arizona State
Arizona
UCLA
Utah
Colorado
Colorado State
San Diego State

ACC:

Atlantic:

Maryland
NC State
BC
Clemson
Wake Forest
Temple
Buffalo

Coastal:

V-Tech
Miami
G. Tech
UNC
Duke
Virginia
Air Force
Navy

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-09-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Here is what I am doing for my offline dynasty. I post this due to boredom and so you can make fun of me or have some insight.

I basically took the major conferences, made the moves that are going to happen (kind of,) and then had a "draft" for the non-BCS conference teams to make each conference have 16. I tried to get SOME geographic semblance, but whatever. I'm going to be an OC for a school like Toledo or something as Jim Tressel to reclaim his NCAA glory!

Big 16 (Big 10)

Leaders Division

Ilinois
Indiana
Ohio State
Penn State
Purdue
Wisconsin
BYU
Northern Illinois

Legends Division:
Iowa
Michigan State
Michigan
Minnesota
Northwestern
Notre Dame
Nebraska
ECU

Big East:

Division 1:
West Virginia
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Marshall
Miami (OH)
Ohio
Toledo
Central Michigan

Division 2:
UConn
Syracuse
USF
Louisville
Rutgers
TCU
Houston
UCF

SEC:

East:
South Carolina
Florida
Georgia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
SMU
Tulsa

West:

Auburn
Arkansas
LSU
Alabama
Miss. State
Ole Miss
Troy
Southern Miss.

Pac-16:

North:

Oregon
Stanford
Washington
Washngton State
Cal
Oregon State
Nevada
Fresno State
San Diego State

South:

USC
Arizona State
Arizona
UCLA
Utah
Colorado
Colorado State

ACC:

Atlantic:

Maryland
NC State
BC
Clemson
Wake Forest
Temple
Buffalo

Coastal:

V-Tech
Miami
G. Tech
UNC
Duke
Virginia
Air Force
Navy
ECU in the Big 16? That's a pretty random placement.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote