Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-27-2011, 07:31 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoy using a option team the key team as long as I have a fast QB and a good FB I can make it work. It does seem to be a little tougher this year to make it work then in the past.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else get the "connection to your opponent has been lost" right after the coin flip?
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No...but that used to be a problem for some in past years.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just happened to me twice. now that i connected the lag is pretty atrocious.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the servers have just been **** lately. We're having problems with our online dynasty.

As for my Florida Atlantic Sim season...entering year 4. I like the progression so far. My current starting QB is an 85 overall. He started off as a 62, as RS Freshman in my first year. 23 points is a **** ton of growth in four years I like it.

Last season he finished with 3877 yards, 33 Tds, 6 Ints, 58% and 6 rushing TDs

He's QB #6 on the default roster on Florida Atlantic. Never thought he'd get this good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-27-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yesssssssss.

It worked out for me at FAU.

The HC retired and I was their first choice for the job. Awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-27-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congratulations!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

lol. You know you love video game updates. I encourage them from all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i haven't played the game yet but from the updates it seems like its pretty hard to move up in the game.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope I can do something else next year. I don't want to be the OC of a Baylor team without RGIII.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I think the servers have just been **** lately. We're having problems with our online dynasty.

As for my Florida Atlantic Sim season...entering year 4. I like the progression so far. My current starting QB is an 85 overall. He started off as a 62, as RS Freshman in my first year. 23 points is a **** ton of growth in four years I like it.

Last season he finished with 3877 yards, 33 Tds, 6 Ints, 58% and 6 rushing TDs

He's QB #6 on the default roster on Florida Atlantic. Never thought he'd get this good.
The numbers for quarterbacks on NCAA 12 aren't that realistic. The main problem is that almost no quarterbacks more than 60% of their passes. I have a quarterback who's a 92 overall, and he only completes 41% of his passes. His awareness and accuracy are in the 80's.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
The numbers for quarterbacks on NCAA 12 aren't that realistic. The main problem is that almost no quarterbacks more than 60% of their passes. I have a quarterback who's a 92 overall, and he only completes 41% of his passes. His awareness and accuracy are in the 80's.
Really depends what playbook you use a lot of the time. I've been having nice success simulating with SCARs playbook. 55 pass to 45 run. That QB I was talking about completed 67% of his passes as a Senior. The kid I just replaced him with, a SO., finished with 53% this passed year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-28-2011, 08:31 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got an XBOX 360 and this game last night. And man do I suck. I've always had playstations so getting used to the XBOX is difficult. And I haven't played an NCAA game since 2008.

Has anyone else had the issue when you're playing a game and you go to call a play but there are no play options so you just have to press a random button. And then when you go to the line, all your players are huddled around the ball. The only option is to call a timeout or take a delay of game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I just got an XBOX 360 and this game last night. And man do I suck. I've always had playstations so getting used to the XBOX is difficult. And I haven't played an NCAA game since 2008.

Has anyone else had the issue when you're playing a game and you go to call a play but there are no play options so you just have to press a random button. And then when you go to the line, all your players are huddled around the ball. The only option is to call a timeout or take a delay of game.
i think its a custom playbook issue, it should be fixed when the next patch comes out.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
i think its a custom playbook issue, it should be fixed when the next patch comes out.
Yeah, I am using custom playbooks. I have a update available for download so hopefully that will fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm to the point where I have to cut like 15-20 players a year. And I have like 6 QB, 8 RBs, and 12 WRs every off-season.

Honestly, recruiting is so much more fun when you're not a power house, imo. It's all the more rewarding when you put together a good class.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-28-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far off to a 3-0 start with UConn. I'm noticing a drop in computer strength from the SEC to the Big East. Anyone else have this kind of experience?

I have slaughtered Pitt, Oklahoma State, and North Dakota.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

North Dakota?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-28-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

lol. You know you love video game updates. I encourage them from all.
Since you asked...

Won the Heisman in RGIII's Senior Year as predicted. He won just about every award you could. Finished with something like 35-7 TD-INT and 15 Rushing TDs.

Baylor finished #9 overall, 10-3 record. Lost to Bama in a Bowl game (pissed off at that. Their DL was completely demolishing me all game, and I had to make some great plays to even be in the game. Went to OT, scored on the first play to make the game 37-31. Kicker misses the extra point... Bama proceeds to score and kick the PAT for the win.)

I kind of cheated and saw what the future held for me in the Carousel (just didn't save), and I can stick, become Louisville's OC (they finished #19 and Teddy Bridgewater would be the starter), or become Tulane's HC. Not sure what I want to do...
Old 07-28-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Louisville IMO. Bridgewater would be fun.

Definitely not remain at Baylor though.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

All i run into online is noobs that wanna use Oregon and Ohio State to cheese with their qbs. Anyone down for a game on 360?
Old 07-28-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How are the servers today? The were complete **** yesterday.

It was weird...just playing the game while connected to Live and EA was messing up my game yesterday. The music would go dead silent for long periods of time, it would take forever to load up my offline dynasty, and the game would freeze from time to time.

As for playing...I cant today, but I'm on all the time, so I'll play you one of these days, if you want.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-28-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

They're still lagging, but it isn't as bad as yesterday. It was horrible. I'm wrecking some kid right now with aTm, hope he doesn't quit on me.

edit - blahh this little ****** disappeared. is it like in the old ps2 madden days where if you get a certain amount of delay of games, the game will give you the DNF and a loss?
Old 07-28-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Granted mercy at 36-6, but what's with my record? Does it take a while to log in your win?
Old 07-28-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It should go into effect as soon as you end the game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS