Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-29-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's not really true. I wouldnt suggest going nuts with those types...but you can certainly get those N/A guys. Just attempt to get the ones that are in your state if you can. I get Florida guys all the time this way, using FAU.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got to #1 in the country with UConn. Beat WVU in the Big East Title. Now going to take on Washington for the National Title! Im pumped.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Won my 1st national title. Crazy game. Went up 14-13 in 2nd Quarter, then Washington scores the next 20 points to take a 34-14 lead mid way through the 3rd quarter. Two huge TD passes to my stud tight end brought us back to within 34-27, my kicker missed an extra point. My defense held them late in the 4th quarter, and we scored the game tying TD with 1:29 to go in the 4th. Washington fumbles the insuing kickoff and we pick up the ball deep in Washington territory. My 3rd string running back runs in with 2 seconds left to give us the lead and the National Title! ******* crazy! I can't believe the computer didn't score the entire 4th Quarter.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
That's not really true. I wouldnt suggest going nuts with those types...but you can certainly get those N/A guys. Just attempt to get the ones that are in your state if you can. I get Florida guys all the time this way, using FAU.
Since I play with UNLV, I have to create the prospects myself.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooo.... worth the buy? Or should I spend the money on a round of golf? hahaha.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sir, you live in paradise. Go spend that on parasailing or ziplining or something Hawaiianly awesome.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Sir, you live in paradise. Go spend that on parasailing or ziplining or something Hawaiianly awesome.

This is the golf course closest to home and I love this hole. Golfing can be paradisaical too you know. ;)

Last edited by D-Unit : 07-29-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
Since I play with UNLV, I have to create the prospects myself.
UNLV is in Nevada. They dont have any prospects in Nevada in the game? haha

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-29-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got back from golfing 9 holes earlier today. There is nothing paradisaical about shooting a 47. And also, slamming a golf club on the ground feels great until it ricochets back into your shin.

Anyways. I like NCAA 12 but I've always been a fan of the games and I buy them mainly because I've been done with the Madden franchise for a while. If you've liked NCAA before then you should like this one.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I got back from golfing 9 holes earlier today. There is nothing paradisaical about shooting a 47. And also, slamming a golf club on the ground feels great until it ricochets back into your shin.

Anyways. I like NCAA 12 but I've always been a fan of the games and I buy them mainly because I've been done with the Madden franchise for a while. If you've liked NCAA before then you should like this one.
hahahahahahahaha. That's awesome!
Old 07-31-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Road to Glory, is five minutes quarters the only option. I've looked and I can't find a way to change it. With such short quarters, the only way I can put up legitimate passing numbers is to audible every running play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
In Road to Glory, is five minutes quarters the only option. I've looked and I can't find a way to change it. With such short quarters, the only way I can put up legitimate passing numbers is to audible every running play.
Another big reason why I hate QB in this mode!Why can't we change the mins in here.It would be awesome if we could.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Have fun when you get to college then as a QB. Because you cant even audible the play for a while, and your coordinator will screw you over. Unless you're at some pass heavy school.

The computer controlled playcalling is broken in RTG, if you're a QB. Nothing like getting like 12 straight running play calls to end a game, when you're down by a touchdown.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-01-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

made a QB and got into BYU. record setting freshman FTW!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

played this for the first time in about a week and a half and had to turn it off during the first game i played to keep myself from throwing my controller across the room. safe to say i totally wasted 60 bucks. this game blows
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
played this for the first time in about a week and a half and had to turn it off during the first game i played to keep myself from throwing my controller across the room. safe to say i totally wasted 60 bucks. this game blows
Can't tackle?

this game is pretty good, its better than last year and last year had pretty decent game play.

There never is going to be a perfect, but this is close. And tackling now take a bit of skill rather than being vacumed to the ball carrier. I've missed many tackles and the cpu takes it to the house.

Last edited by brat316 : 08-01-2011 at 11:03 PM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just had a nuckin futs Rose Bowl. Started a new dynasty because I was just out of sync with my CSU one after going on vacation. Just couldn't get into it again. But yeah, on to the insane game. I took the OC job at SDSU and had a REALLY good year. Passed for 4000 yards with Lindley, really tearing up some conference opponents at times. Defense was a little bit shaky, but we ended up pulling out all but one game, an early one against Michigan where we lost by a field goal.

So Wiscy went undefeated and went on to the National Title game, so we got the at large bid to the Rose Bowl, which was frankly more than I was expecting for a late rise to #10, but I was more than happy to take it. Stanford went 11-2 and Luck won the Heisman thanks to a 38-2 TD/INT ratio. So the stage was set for a big time passing duel, and boy did it deliver. I couldn't run for CRAP in that game(2.2 average for 46 yards, with fumbles mixed in) so eventually I just decided I was going to abandon it. Ended up going 29/43 for 522 yards and 5 TD's(with 2 INT's mixed in. Far and away the biggest game I had all year) and I needed every single one of them. Luck lit my defense up to the tune of 25/33 for 346 and 4 TD's, along with a strong rush game. Ended up winning the game on a field goal after an 85 yard drive.

Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped. Far and away the coolest game I've played in an NCAA in a few years.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

My dog knocked my xbox over tonight and scratched the **** out of my NCAA 12 disc. **** me...I was so addicted to the game...just upset #7 Ohio State. Unreal!

Old 08-02-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
My dog knocked my xbox over tonight and scratched the **** out of my NCAA 12 disc. **** me...I was so addicted to the game...just upset #7 Ohio State. Unreal!
If u have the space u can try downloading it to ur harddrive. It sometimes work and sometimes does not. That is what happened to my COD Black Ops disc and that is what i did to get it working again. You have to keep the disc in the Xbox when u play.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

or rent it from blockbuster and download it to your hd... i dont think blockbuster games have any kind of block on it. and the reason i dont like it is because i feel like the computer knows what i'm doing. i line up to run play action and they have 9 in the box. then i audible to a quick pass and they all drop back. its like they know the audible, too. then i get screwed on some ******** one way or another -- i've had to play my backup qb for at least 1 drive in every game i've played so far, gotten intercepted or tipped by out of position linebackers too many times to count, etc. i think my biggest frustration with ea games has and always will be blitz pickup. your linemen just **** themselves if two guys are within the player magnet they use for blocking. then both end up getting through and i either throw an altered pass or get sacked. i just can't deal with it. simulation is great, but if i wanted to simulate every game i wouldn't have bought this.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
or rent it from blockbuster and download it to your hd... i dont think blockbuster games have any kind of block on it. and the reason i dont like it is because i feel like the computer knows what i'm doing. i line up to run play action and they have 9 in the box. then i audible to a quick pass and they all drop back. its like they know the audible, too. then i get screwed on some ******** one way or another -- i've had to play my backup qb for at least 1 drive in every game i've played so far, gotten intercepted or tipped by out of position linebackers too many times to count, etc. i think my biggest frustration with ea games has and always will be blitz pickup. your linemen just **** themselves if two guys are within the player magnet they use for blocking. then both end up getting through and i either throw an altered pass or get sacked. i just can't deal with it. simulation is great, but if i wanted to simulate every game i wouldn't have bought this.
That place is still alive?
Old 08-02-2011, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Only way ur renting games is if u get Gamefly.

I guess i am getting a Free Copy of this game.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

blockbuster is still open (at least around me) and carries games for sure.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:30 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Can't tackle?

this game is pretty good, its better than last year and last year had pretty decent game play.

There never is going to be a perfect, but this is close. And tackling now take a bit of skill rather than being vacumed to the ball carrier. I've missed many tackles and the cpu takes it to the house.
The game isn't close to perfect. While playing it is extremely fun, there are some serious glitches whenever you edit anything.

For example, when using custom playbooks, at least 7 or 8 times a game, I have no options to pick a play. I just have to press some random button. My players stay in the huddle formation but move towards the ball. I have four options. 1) waste a Timeout, 2) Delay of Game, 3) Hope my guys walk into the defense or 4) call an audible. And no matter what audible I call, it always is the same play, with my third-string QB under center and my first and second-string QBs at receiver.

The other glitch is something that has been brought up before. When the rosters were named, it switched the tendencies of players. A lot of you said it wasn't too big of a deal. But when you have a QB with 56 speed taking off about a third of the time, it's a pretty big deal. And there is no way to change the tendencies of a player.

Not being able to change the quarter lengths in Road to Glory blows too. It is nearly impossible to be a good QB unless you go to a school like Hawaii that throws the ball 70% of the time. Well I don't want to go to Hawaii. i want to go to a school I cheer for in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In RTG have you tried doing the hurry up when you get a passing play you like? That's what I do...
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote