Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-18-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Won the ship finally. My team got too beast. Upped the difficulty. Very hard now.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish when you recruit with teams like Georgia Tech (that have a triple option offense) you can actually recruit B-backs and wouldn't have to put a full back at that position. I also wish they can take away the TE position.

I really wish big guys had big strength, and the strength stat wouldn't be thrown around to anyone. I hate it when you recruit a monster DT of like 340 pounds, and he gets pancaked by the RB everytime. You also have RBs that are 160 pounds and their style is power. Their speed is like 80 but their tackle breaking stat is like 95. Pisses me off.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 08-18-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I wish when you recruit with teams like Georgia Tech (that have a triple option offense) you can actually recruit B-backs and wouldn't to put a full back at that position. I also wish they can take away the TE position.

I really wish big guys had big strength, and the strength stat wouldn't be thrown around to anyone. I hate it when you recruit a monster DT of like 340 pounds, and he gets pancaked by the RB everytime. You also have RBs that are 160 pounds and their style is power. Their speed is like 80 but their tackle breaking stat is like 95. Pisses me off.
These are two really big issues right now. It's basically impossible to run a proper 3-4 in both NCAA and Madden because the players don't have secondary/alternative position dictated by the scheme. It would be a real nice addition to the overall depth if they fixed that.

As far as strength and weight go, agree completely. It's time to take out the current system and implement something more physics based.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

34 has always been messed up in these games. 34 OLB dont rush when you simulate.

I dont really follow what you're trying to say EE in that first part.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be nice if a guy had a secondary position, basically. Like for 4-3 position and a 3-4 position. Your 240 pound defensive end probably doesn't have any business trying to be a five technique if you run a 3-4. It would be great if they had a separate rating scale for that kind of thing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-18-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well they tweaked position changes a bit...so I mean, if you want to make a 6'5 255 lb 43 DE into a 34 OLB...he'd still be pretty good in NCAA.

In Madden, if you make a defensive switch, you just gotta edit the player.

edit...you mean if you run multiple defenses and what not? Because you can have situational subs as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-18-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well they tweaked position changes a bit...so I mean, if you want to make a 6'5 255 lb 43 DE into a 34 OLB...he'd still be pretty good in NCAA.
Not always. I've taken guys that were 80+ at DE and converted them to OLB's for 3-4 and had it drop into the 60's. Granted, this isn't such a big deal anymore since you can just edit things to your liking it bothers you that much(it does bother me)...but it's still not very eloquent.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-18-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the 3-4 is sweet in this game. I dont run it as my base D so I just sub my ends in at the OLB positions and use it as a situational pass rush package so I dont get hurt a ton in coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

So any idea when the patch is coming out? I think I've already lost interest, but I would like to see how they break the game this go around at the very least.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 08-19-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

My friend and I played 5 more online games today. Should have went 5-0, but finished 4-1. The only loss was an overtime loss, where I went for the win, instead of another overtime. I called a QB sneak, which I never normally do, from the one, on 4th down. My dude had a wide open lane, but somehow couldnt even dive a yard. I cant stand that QB sneak auto-dive crap.

Other than that, we were pretty up and down, but we did beat some guy who was like 140-25 or something like that. So our ranking and skill level jumped a lot after that. Went from a level 4 to level 8, so obviously he had to be pretty highly rated. Jumped about 2000 spots in the rankings as well.

9-2 in two days of playing. Not bad, but we used to be better as a "team"...this game doesnt always make it easy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-22-2011, 03:55 AM    (permalink
khorn
Rookie

khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have an issue with the game lagging terribly after one or two games played? I'm currently installing it on my hdd to see if it makes a difference, but in both online and offline exhibition play, after one game, the next game is extremely laggy. No clue why.
khorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

hmmm....I dont know what is going on there. My game freezes sometimes when I'm recruiting and there can be lag problems online for sure, but I never see lag offline.

As for what I'm doing in NCAA right now. I started a dynasty with UTEP, I simmed the first year to get some of "my guys" in there. I really liked my recruiting class. I use the U's playbook and run a 34. Recruiting to a 34 is always good fun. And I love the players I landed. The player weights are where they should be, and I love my D-Line rotation. Mind you, the guys I brought in were 2 and 3 stars, so they're not world beaters with high overalls. But they're getting the job done. I'm in love with my backup DE he's like 6'4 290 lbs, and while he's a only a 62 overall, I love his indivisual ratings. 72 speed, 72 strength, 80 acceleration, 82 power, 78 power move, 70 finesse move, 72 block shed, 75 pursuit. I love guys like this.

A little recruiting tip...Juco players all day. haha. Everyone I got were studs. My QB and ROLB in particular. 2 star Juco players is where it's at.

QB was a 69 overall with 85 speed and 90 arm strength.
OLB was a 69 overall with 88 speed, 83 strength, 93 acceleration (6'6 236 lbs)

Its been fun, been playing on Heisman. It's still way too easy against the Conference USA, though. And I beat #11 Wisconsin as well. I just hate the fact that it's so easy to break long runs in this game. I have a FB starting at HB, and what sealed that game for me was him breaking like a 92 yarder. And it happens all the time. Not that realistic, obviously.

But yeah, I'm still having fun, though. The recruiting class I'm working on now, has me excited, too. I just have a lot of fun with these mid level schools, and finding guys to fit in the 34. Luckily, there are tons of 34 type OLBs in the recruiting pool every year, and you can find some awesome 34 Ends, I especially like to look for insanely athletic DT prospects and just move them to End. A lot of the middle linebackers have all the attributes to be amazing pass rushers at OLB, too. I'm always moving players around. Position changes for the win.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-22-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is your NT? BTW I never recruit Juco guys, hate when new guys come in and they're not freshman.

What I do is get a low caliber college and simluate the first season, do the best job of recruiting I can and then redshirt everyone. Second year I simulate again and just recruit. Then 3rd year I ONLY start the freshman I recruited. Then I play every game, it's very fun for me.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 08-22-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
How is your NT? BTW I never recruit Juco guys, hate when new guys come in and they're not freshman.

What I do is get a low caliber college and simluate the first season, do the best job of recruiting I can and then redshirt everyone. Second year I simulate again and just recruit. Then 3rd year I ONLY start the freshman I recruited. Then I play every game, it's very fun for me.
He's really good, he was already on the team.

Marcus Bagley. I redshirted him last year. So now he's a 76 overall with 93 strength. 6'2 324 lbs. mmmm. haha.

I also have that end I really like as his backup, so whenever I play nickel, he's in there.

For me, I'm not big on having a freshman start at QB. Not only will he be rattled as hell on the road, but I figure I'd get pretty bored of the guy, playing with him for four years. Even though, I never get that deep into these things anyway, when I just play. I start Freshman everywhere else, though.

As for Juco players...I def. prefer Juco Sophomores. That's always fun. Actually all the Juco guys I got were Sophomores, and while they're rated low, like 2 stars. A lot of them have higher overall ratings than 3 stars and some 4 stars.

Random...but I always seem to get lame duck 4 stars. Especially at RB. The one I got last off-season is 66 overall with 83 speed. :/

My biggest get was probably this 3 star ATH (6'6 228 lbs) He's a freaking scary ass WR. Only 83 speed, but 70 strength, and 75 truck....so he's a load to bring down.

edit...Here's that WR. A game I just played against Notre Dame. Last play of the game. yay.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/89891840

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-22-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Use the Operation Sports sliders make it much more interesting game. Just don't tune down the roughing the passer to 85/70 where he has it set at 99.

But other than that the game has gotten a bit better.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
He's really good, he was already on the team.

Marcus Bagley. I redshirted him last year. So now he's a 76 overall with 93 strength. 6'2 324 lbs. mmmm. haha.

I also have that end I really like as his backup, so whenever I play nickel, he's in there.

For me, I'm not big on having a freshman start at QB. Not only will he be rattled as hell on the road, but I figure I'd get pretty bored of the guy, playing with him for four years. Even though, I never get that deep into these things anyway, when I just play. I start Freshman everywhere else, though.

As for Juco players...I def. prefer Juco Sophomores. That's always fun. Actually all the Juco guys I got were Sophomores, and while they're rated low, like 2 stars. A lot of them have higher overall ratings than 3 stars and some 4 stars.

Random...but I always seem to get lame duck 4 stars. Especially at RB. The one I got last off-season is 66 overall with 83 speed. :/

My biggest get was probably this 3 star ATH (6'6 228 lbs) He's a freaking scary ass WR. Only 83 speed, but 70 strength, and 75 truck....so he's a load to bring down.

edit...Here's that WR. A game I just played against Notre Dame. Last play of the game. yay.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/89891840
That's why I create my prospects.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

MOTH your QB throws like a girl.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 08-23-2011, 09:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
MOTH your QB throws like a girl.
lol. I'm not complaining...well, his accuracy is horrible, but I appreciate the big arm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-24-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

I just figured out that if you change the game tempo to conservative, then you can get to the line of scrimmage with 12 seconds left on the play clock when you have the ball.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yah...it's called "chew clock". It's a necessity when you play online.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-25-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

We won the game...but god we just ran into some weird ass defense.

This kid had his DE and DT spying...while having his other end in contain...he controlled the MLB and he was just playing straight coverage and there was nothing we can do against it. It was nuts. The coverage was absolutely perfect each time and you couldnt take off, because you'd be hawked instantly.

So lucky to win that game. I just stormed the middle of the field with slants in OT and one guy finally got away. But yeah, he started using this in the 2nd half and it was money.

My buddy and I went 3-1 online today. He had an "off" day on our loss. I had us up 14-0, but he gave up 28 points. 13-3 since playing as a "team".

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-25-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
khorn
Rookie

khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.khorn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We won the game...but god we just ran into some weird ass defense.

This kid had his DE and DT spying...while having his other end in contain...he controlled the MLB and he was just playing straight coverage and there was nothing we can do against it. It was nuts. The coverage was absolutely perfect each time and you couldnt take off, because you'd be hawked instantly.

So lucky to win that game. I just stormed the middle of the field with slants in OT and one guy finally got away. But yeah, he started using this in the 2nd half and it was money.

My buddy and I went 3-1 online today. He had an "off" day on our loss. I had us up 14-0, but he gave up 28 points. 13-3 since playing as a "team".
When they run those crazy ass defenses, do they audble each player individually, before each play? A few nights ago i lost twice to a guy that had a defense doing god knows what. He had guys floating around in what looked like a 1-5-5 but it was a constant blitz. They played the run perfectly despite being off the ball and i could do little to nothing in the passing game without getting hit.

Also, how do you and your buddy "team" up? Can you play with two people online or do you just pass the remote to each other?
khorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by khorn View Post
When they run those crazy ass defenses, do they audble each player individually, before each play? A few nights ago i lost twice to a guy that had a defense doing god knows what. He had guys floating around in what looked like a 1-5-5 but it was a constant blitz. They played the run perfectly despite being off the ball and i could do little to nothing in the passing game without getting hit.

Also, how do you and your buddy "team" up? Can you play with two people online or do you just pass the remote to each other?
Nah...I play the 1st and 3rd quarters, he plays 2nd and 4th.

But yeah, he was doing it individually...faster than I've ever seen somebody do it. Seems like it takes me forever to just put my ends in contain, manually.

Online is weird...seems like things that dont work for us, are so easy for others. Like running for instance...our lineman dont hold their blocks, but people we play, have huge holes against us. And whenever we turn on aggressive blocking or hold blocks...nothing but penalties. It sucks. Also, people seem to use a lot of nickel and dime to stop the run online...and it works. As stupid as it is.

I only play with conservative catch and conservative run on. So I dont drop everything and fumble all the time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-25-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a question for someone who has gone through Dynasty mode as a coordinator before:

I'm the offensive coordinator at SMU in I think year 4 or so, prestige is up to an A+ now and I think I'm getting looked at for Head Coaching jobs, but I want the Head Coaching job at SMU. Do they ever actually offer you that job if they want you to have it? Do I have to decline the OC extension contract to see it?

I think I know how to move elsewhere, but I'm trying to get it figured out to stay here. I screwed up once and didn't take the extension immediately, looked around at jobs and went back to SMU as the OC, and it screwed up my coaching stability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I have a question for someone who has gone through Dynasty mode as a coordinator before:

I'm the offensive coordinator at SMU in I think year 4 or so, prestige is up to an A+ now and I think I'm getting looked at for Head Coaching jobs, but I want the Head Coaching job at SMU. Do they ever actually offer you that job if they want you to have it? Do I have to decline the OC extension contract to see it?

I think I know how to move elsewhere, but I'm trying to get it figured out to stay here. I screwed up once and didn't take the extension immediately, looked around at jobs and went back to SMU as the OC, and it screwed up my coaching stability.
June Jones will never give up his HC spot. :)