Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2011, 07:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually want to stick with a RTG...but it's so hard. The mode just sucks. I started a new one with a QB the other day, but I'm already annoyed with it. I'm a Freshman starter on Memphis...I was hoping I would be like a 70 something and could back someone up for a year. I purposely simmed the high school season after playing only three games and my QB ended up like an 85. So stupid, first off. And now that I'm in there, the playcalling is always idiotic. 5 minute quarters just arent long enough. I finish every game with 20 or less attempts. I also think it's really stupid how easy it is to complete streaks in this game. It's where I get the majority of my passing yards in RTG. It's always open...same thing if you play RTG as a WR. This crap just really needs an overhaul, it's not even fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much better is this years game to last years? I'm thinking about getting a sports game and don't want to get madden. I have a gamestop card with like 40 dollars in it and want to use it. Is NCAA 2012 worth the extra $20?or get used NCAA 2011?

Last edited by Complex : 10-25-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:42 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buy it used, that way you can return it if for whatever reason you don't enjoy it.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:46 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How come every MLB can jump like 50 feet in the air? It's impossible to throw it over the middle even if the WR is way behind him because he will jump up and swat it down.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:51 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super lb'ers for ya. Some people have found slider tuning that makes it far more realistic, just google it.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't say I've had a big problem with super LBs, I mean you shouldn't throw the slant if the MLB is in zone there, so when he isn't there is when I hit the middle...

Much better game than Madden though I must say! I just like the feel of it more. Must say that the AI isn't the best at play calling, the amount of times they try and run when down a couple of scores in the 4th and they have negative yardage on the ground throughout the game is absurd or when they do gash you on the ground they just start passing.

Interest to hear what positions people control on defense, I personally have always used the LDE in a 4-3 and my scrub is leading the nation in sacks, he basically either gets pressure or gets pancaked but I just find smoking a QB late to be so much fun given that we never get to see big hits on a QB in reality anymore.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm the ROLB about 99% of the time. A few plays, I'll let the ROLB blitz on his own, and I'll switch to some MLB.

I love playing with scrubs myself. I'm always bad teams, and I'm normally rocking the 34. Blitzing heavy and subbing personnel often. My D-Line had a bunch of sacks in my one dynasty I was playing. Too many really. But they were all getting after it. And they were all in the 60s overall, except my stud NT...but their size/weight were correct for the scheme.

When I play online, I'm always the ROLB as well. But I play more of a conventional and methodical 43 base.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-25-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love playing with scrubs myself. I'm always bad teams, and I'm normally rocking the 34. Blitzing heavy and subbing personnel often.
Also loving the scrubs, Midd Tennessee State at the moment, only way I can move the ball is 5 yards at a time with the odd 10 yard play!

Defensively I can't blitz, my corners and safeties are just too slow/awful to be left on an island so it's a lot of cover 2/4 stuff and just play for the sacks and TFL to get favourable yardage. Makes it fun and I love playing the option heavy teams, my MLB is a spud though so teams that run inside give me fits! Passing I'm generally strong against because of pass rush but when I get pancaked it can get ugly!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:44 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Also loving the scrubs, Midd Tennessee State...
I hate you...
Old 10-26-2011, 02:41 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm using Rice because I wanted a bad team with a fun player (Sam McGuffie). Bad teams aren't really all that fun until you have your first recruiting class, so I wanted a team with a player that I could enjoy for a bit while I recruit. Also, I do enjoy being able to roll over bad teams every once in awhile and decent uniform options are a must...so Rice worked out well. The game is ******* hard with scrubs, and I love it. Really have a tough time against BCS teams.

Super LB's are really frustrating with crap teams because the only passing plays that can get guys open are slants and posts. Screen passes rarely work because the OL just isn't there.

Last edited by nepg : 10-26-2011 at 02:43 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

When I'm bad teams, I almost always sim the first season and just recruit so I can bring in "my guys". I always manage to land some kind of good QB. Normally a 2 star with a lot of speed. That's all I need. haha.

I just need the speed to scramble however, because my line is bound to suck. That's another thing...I love playing with fast QBs, but I still prefer to pass first, I just need the added speed so I can move in and out of the pocket easier, not just take off every play.

That said, I do love using the spread with designed QB runs and what not. I had a really fun dynasty going with all these preferences. I cant remember what team I was, but I loved everything about that team.

edit...I was UTEP, even posted about them in here. That was a fun team to use. Once I dont play a dynsaty for a while, I normally create a new one. But I may have to revisit this one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-26-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:00 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this talk is making me want to play NCAA again. Haven't touched it since madden came out, and after 2 weeks of madden i got discouraged from playing football games. Madden is just horrible.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I passed on Madden this year, thank God.

Doing a real good Online Dynasty with crites and critesy in it. 12 teams, some very good players in it.

We all started as coordinators on 3 star teams.

I went from Pitt year 1, to Clemson year 2, to Ohio State year 3 as O-coordinator. I'm going to win the National Title this year and HOPING it lands me a 5 star Head Coach job (LSU or Florida perhaps).

I am still loving the game. Made LeBron James as a Road To Glory. Doing a dynasty as Charlie Weis, now head coach at Oregon. I'm still enjoying it!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Why did it take so long?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Why did it take so long?
It's a good question. I was fine with '09 and '10. I should never have come close to '11, one of the worst purchases I have made.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-26-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a good question. I was fine with '09 and '10. I should never have come close to '11, one of the worst purchases I have made.
After I played 2k5 about 7 years ago I swore to myself to never buy madden again and I haven't played it since, but I love NCAA football.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden's actually playable this year. And this is coming from a major Madden hater.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had every single Madden since '95 on my Game Boy, but I won't buy it this year unless it's under 25 dollars. I got it for $30 last year and still felt like I got cheated. What's the difference this year, ATL?
Old 10-26-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still enjoying this getting ready to start year 4 with UGA. I also bought madden for this first time since '08 and been pleased.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Doing a real good Online Dynasty with crites and critesy in it. 12 teams, some very good players in it.

We all started as coordinators on 3 star teams.

I went from Pitt year 1, to Clemson year 2, to Ohio State year 3 as O-coordinator. I'm going to win the National Title this year and HOPING it lands me a 5 star Head Coach job (LSU or Florida perhaps).

I am still loving the game. Made LeBron James as a Road To Glory. Doing a dynasty as Charlie Weis, now head coach at Oregon. I'm still enjoying it!
Cough THanks for the invite Cough cough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Cough THanks for the invite Cough cough
Well, after derailing our dynasty, I thought against that :P

I don't run it anyway, someone else does.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-26-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I've had every single Madden since '95 on my Game Boy, but I won't buy it this year unless it's under 25 dollars. I got it for $30 last year and still felt like I got cheated. What's the difference this year, ATL?

Just looks, feels, and plays better. Most of the ratings aren't a complete disgrace. And while franchise mode has some issues, it's much improved in my mind. I'd definitely put my money on it over NCAA which got incredibly stale for me.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, after derailing our dynasty, I thought against that :P

I don't run it anyway, someone else does.
I was so depressed. I didnt get internet till 2 weeks into our school year and when i get it back I rush to our OD only to see that it was no longer going. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was in year 10 of a Dynasty. I finished recruiting for the week. As soon as I pressed the B-Button to go back to the main screen, my power goes out for about one second. Unfortunately, it was in the middle of an autosave and now my file is corrupted. It sunny as can be outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:37 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm about to start a new dynasty...going to pick my cupcake team now. Make sure they fit all my criteria. haha. I plan on recruiting a QB to start right away, so hopefully I'll have some luck there.

Down to Buffalo, New Mexico State, or San Jose State.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-06-2011 at 07:54 AM.