Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-16-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am really pumped for RTG this year and I think that's the first time I have ever said that. They made a lot of cool changes to it.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting excited for the game. It's not too far off. I have to enjoy my last year of using Alshon.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm getting excited for the game. It's not too far off. I have to enjoy my last year of using Alshon.
Just convince him to stay man, you can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am SUPER excited. TheP1414 is my gamertag for anyone who wants it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I am SUPER excited. TheP1414 is my gamertag for anyone who wants it.
Gotta get a freakish OD goin.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously who is down for a big OD this year?

Old 06-16-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Seriously who is down for a big OD this year?
Meeeeee!!!!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we should start getting "signups" for OD for both systems soon... cuz u know we are all gunna want to do it ASAP

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to be in a good one. All the ones I join, seem to fold before the end of the first season. Which is reallly disappointing when you have an amazing looking recruiting class. dammit. lol. But yeah, I just want people to be reliable/committed and ready to kick some ass.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-16-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just want to be in a good one. All the ones I join, seem to fold before the end of the first season. Which is reallly disappointing when you have an amazing looking recruiting class. dammit. lol. But yeah, I just want people to be reliable/committed and ready to kick some ass.
im pretty sure an OD with a bunch of the posters here has a way higher chance of being long and successful compared to random ones

Old 06-16-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Well I don't want to start one until named rosters are released, but once they are I will gladly join or start one.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Well I don't want to start one until named rosters are released, but once they are I will gladly join or start one.
thats a good point as well

Old 06-16-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
im pretty sure an OD with a bunch of the posters here has a way higher chance of being long and successful compared to random ones
Not really. They were all on here. Something always happens, though. Even the one's with the most prominent or active posters. They die out rather quickly. For every five created, one will last for multiple seasons, and that's probably one and half to two seasons at the most.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-16-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not really. They were all on here. Something always happens, though. Even the one's with the most prominent or active posters.
really? thats sucks.. i was really looking forward to doing one as i have never done one. i know i would participate fully, its really the only game i play besides NBA 2K11 and COD

Old 06-16-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

We'll certainly try to get one up and running with the most reliable guys. I pretty much live on XBOX live, so you know I'll be good to go. haha.

I had high hopes for the one Shane started last year...but I dont think we made it past a year. I dont recall, exactly...but it didnt last long, for whatever reason. That was a fun one, though. We all had custom music and everything.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-16-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
We'll certainly try to get one up and running with the most reliable guys. I pretty much live on XBOX live, so you know I'll be good to go. haha.

I had high hopes for the one Shane started last year...but I dont think we made it past a year. I dont recall, exactly...but it didnt last long, for whatever reason. That was a fun one, though. We all had custom music and everything.
thats pretty dope.... I have PS3... might be harder to find guys for OD on that system

Old 06-16-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

More posters have gotten PS3s on here since last year. But yeah, it will be harder to find a full crop of dudes on here for an OD.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-16-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Thats a bummer to hear that they wash out rather quickly. I think Menardo and I got about 10 or so seasons into one last year with a bunch of our buddies.

Quote:
Old 06-16-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The longest one I ever had on here, was actually with Menardo and a couple of other guys on here. It was glitched, though. All of our players were transferring to one of the guy's schools. I think we got two years out of that one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-16-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yeah, everyone kind of pooped out. If you start one, I def. want in.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...15#post2612315

Old 06-16-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya JBond sucks and his players eat kittens and do drugs

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:30 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Yeah, everyone kind of pooped out. If you start one, I def. want in.
Not sure if I want the commish responsibility this year, but maybe. I'm certainly down to join for sure, at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2011, 07:37 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my ps3 tag for anyone that wants to add me is georgiafan
Old 06-17-2011, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ya JBond sucks and his players eat kittens and do drugs
You quit on the best OD everrrrrr

Follow Me on Twitter!