Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-17-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my ps3 name is bballplaya1669

add me!

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:54 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demo comes out the 28th and info out about what teams are in it comes out later today.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:57 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

terrible game tracks.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EA Sports released the team rankings for next year. Just a few thoughts...

First, as a fan of UCF, I think they are a little low. They finished last season ranked around 20th. Except for a defensive end, they didn't lose too much, so I think 30th is a little low.

Oregon is rated lower than Stanford and LSU. Didn't Oregon play in the National Championship game last year? Don't they return their QB and RB and a bunch more? Didn't Stanford lose to Oregon last year and have their coach leave? And isn't Jordan Jefferson still the QB at LSU. Oregon should be no lower than 3.

Ohio State is ranked 6th. I guess Pryor will still be in the game and it doesn't account for Tressel leaving. The Buckeyes should win 8-10 games next season. But they are not 6th.

The guys at EA Sports must not have realized that Cam Newton was the entire team for Auburn last year. They rank them 12th in the game. 8 wins is about the best I see Auburn doing. That is not 12th best in the nation.

Michigan at 33? With a B+ defense? Come on. They might be better this year. But I still think 7-5 is where they end up. They should be about 10 spots lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

demo comes out tomorrow. pumped.

Old 06-27-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Wisconsin just got alot better on this game with Russell Wilson
Old 06-27-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Canes with an A overall nice.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SCAR should be rocking the A+ offense for Lattimore and Alshon alone. :)

Cant wait to play this...I just need to figure out how to get my 360 connected to the internet at this new house. It's different than at my old one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:25 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Is anyone gonna get the 7$ pass that adds the following stuff? This will be my first time ever buying something like this, but I'm going to. It will allow me to host 2 single person OD. Where I can take one and basically turn it into a text based computer game and do everything while im at work. I can always play the key games myself on top of that.

Quote:
Online Dynasty Purchase Packs
  • For Online Dynasty, Ability to advance the week on the Dynasty web site($2.99/240 MS points)
  • For Online Dynasty, ability to call you game versus the CPU via Super Sim on the Dynasty Web Site.($2.99/240 MS Points)
  • For Online Dynasty, you can purchase the Commissioner's pack, which include the advancing from the web site, Super sim from web site, and ability to host 5 ODs for $6.99/560 MS Points
Old 06-28-2011, 08:17 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decided to download this before work...I think it was a bad move. I didn't think it would take so long, but once you start, you can't stop...

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yes!I'm so glad i came home for the weekend so i can get the demo.I'm so stoked now!NCAA is back on for two of demo time at least ha!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The demo is solid stuff. I really didn't see much of the gameplay improvements they talked about(besides a few diving catch attempts), but the visuals are improved in general and the game runs a little smoother. I was airing it because of the 2 minute quarters though and really didn't get much in the way of YAC, so I'll have to try it again and pound it a little bit more of the new stuff.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

From the reviews they seem to be postive about the demo and fixed alot of things wrong with last years game. like play action, shotgun running, tackling etc.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I missing where the demo is?I can not find it on PlayStation store at all.Can any one help me out here?
Old 06-28-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Am I missing where the demo is?I can not find it on PlayStation store at all.Can any one help me out here?
its not out on the ps3 yet it will be later on today whenever they do this weeks store updates
Old 06-28-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving the new collision system. And you can choose between different kick returns. <3

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
its not out on the ps3 yet it will be later on today whenever they do this weeks store updates
Yes thank you.I just realized when I went over to OS to check out some impressions.SO I'll just download it later and play it on the 360 until then.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't bother with the demo, but I'm pumped for this game now.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Is anyone gonna get the 7$ pass that adds the following stuff? This will be my first time ever buying something like this, but I'm going to. It will allow me to host 2 single person OD. Where I can take one and basically turn it into a text based computer game and do everything while im at work. I can always play the key games myself on top of that.
Yeah, I'll be buying it myself.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

downloading now.... im pumped

Old 06-29-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

This year looks to be even better then last year.Two weeks better go by fast!I'm digging the new visual by ESPN and the new lay out.Tackling does seem a lot better this year along with passing to me so far.From the preview of road to glory.That mode looks so much better now,I just hope madden has done so ramping of that as well.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Downloaded it, will play later today. What are the teams?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-29-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon vs Texas & Alabama vs FSU. Thats what I remember, though there may be another match up I dont remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I played for like a second earlier. It was fun for that second. smoooooooooth.

I dont know if it's just me, but does the grass look ****** for anyone else? Pretty low res looking for me. Worst the grass has looked in years, imo. Gameplay is still boss, from the small amount of time I played.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS