Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 03-23-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Draft Game

What do u think of the job ive done so far and what do u think i should do to upgrade the team
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
What do u think of the job ive done so far and what do u think i should do to upgrade the team
Can you provide us with a summary of what you have done?
Old 03-24-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Buccaneer Genius

Quote:
Hire someone else to evaluate your talent for you...In the past 5 years, half of your draft picks have not stayed on any NFL roster...pathetic.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Firstly I traded Simeon Rice for Jared Allen

Then I signed Ken Hamlin

Then I traded Barret Ruud, Dan Beunning, and Michael CLayton for Kirk Morrison and a 3rd rounder.

I traded a 5th rounder for Warren Sapp

I traded a 4th rounder for Kenichi Udeze

I traded a 2nd and 3rd rounder for Kevin WIlliams, Cedric Griffen a 5th and a 6th rounder

I signed Troy Brown

I drafted Joe Thomas, Quenton Moses, and Steve Smith
Old 03-25-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Heres the roster, i would be happy if our roster looked like this going into next year

QB: Chris Simms / Jeff Garcia/ Jake Plummer/Bruce Gradkowski
HB: Carnell Williams / Michael Pittman / Earnest Graham
FB: Mike Alstott
WR1: Joey Galloway / Troy Brown
WR2: Steve Smith/ Maurice Stovall / Ike Hilliard
TE: Alex Smith / Anthony Becht / Maurice Stovall
LT: JOe Thomas /
LG: Luke Petigout
C: John Wade /
RG: Davin Joseph
RT: Jeremy Trueblood

RE: Jared Allen/ Quentin MOses / Juqua Thomas
UT: Kevin WIlliams / Warren Sapp / Elys Wyms
NT: Chris Hovan /
LE: Kenichi Udeze/ Greg Spires / Marquise Hill
SLB: Derrick Brooks / Ryan Nece
MLB: Kirk Morrison/Shelton Quarles
WLB: Cato June/ Jamie Winborn
CB1: Ronde Barber /Philip Buchanon
CB2: Cedric Griffen /Brian Kelly / Alan Zemaitas
FS: Jermaine Phillips/ Will Allen
SS: Ken Hamlin / Donte Nicholson

K: Matt Bryant
P: Josh Bidwell
PR: Philip Buhanon
KR: Philip Buchanon
LS: Kendall Gammon
Old 03-25-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you use part of the roster that I used in the Forum mock, because I picked up Gammon, Thomas and Hill there?

And my opinion on your team:

QB: Set
HB: Set
FB: Set
WR 1: Galloway is good as we all know, but Brown is sub par.
WR 2: Stovall should start over Smith purely based on experience.
TE: Set, but Stovall can't block
LT: Very good
LG: Good
C: Would have been nice to upgrade
RG: Set
RT: Set
DE: Udeze, Allen and Moses give us 3 young guys who could really excel
DT: I like the new rotation
CB: Kelly > Griffin
FS: Isn't Phillips a SS
SS: Ken Hamlin is a nice pickup

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Firstly I traded Simeon Rice for Jared Allen

Then I signed Ken Hamlin

Then I traded Barret Ruud, Dan Beunning, and Michael CLayton for Kirk Morrison and a 3rd rounder.

I traded a 5th rounder for Warren Sapp

I traded a 4th rounder for Kenichi Udeze

I traded a 2nd and 3rd rounder for Kevin WIlliams, Cedric Griffen a 5th and a 6th rounder

I signed Troy Brown

I drafted Joe Thomas, Quenton Moses, and Steve Smith

Allen is not the player that Rice is, but by all accounts this would be Rice's last season as a Buc. Getting a younger player who has been productive is a nice move.

I dont love the Ruud, Buenning, and Clayton trade. Ruud was a tackling machine at times last season, Buenning was our best OL in his rookie season, and Clayton has to be able to improve on his last two seasons. But given Buennings injury concerns, and if you have given up on Clayton, Morrison would be an improvement over Ruud at MLB.

Brining Sapp back, Im surprised it took a 5th rounder, but I can appreciate the nostalgia move.

Udeze is a steal for a 4th rounder

Wow, did you school the Vikings, Williams is arguably the best DT in the game, and Griffin is a perfect cover 2 CB.

Troy Brown, whatever, solid depth pick-up with the trading of Clayton

Joe Thomas is my ideal selection at #4, I love the pick

Moses and Smith will never be superstars, but have been productive, and have the talent to start.

I really liked what you did, nice job!
Old 03-25-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jermaine Phillips would be a disgustingly horrible FS. Swtich him with Hamlin or fear an aerial assault.

Who is the Vikings GM? That was a horrible trade for him.....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Jeff82

Were the other GM's not allowed to say no in this draft game?
Old 03-25-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Trade Plummer for an experienced or young Center and we are set I think.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

No one wants him
Old 03-30-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Bucs4242
Rookie

Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Jermaine Phillips would be a disgustingly horrible FS. Swtich him with Hamlin or fear an aerial assault.

Who is the Vikings GM? That was a horrible trade for him.....
FS and SS in the BUcs syste, have virtually the same assigments