Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-23-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC Master Jedis Fantasy Baseball Players....PLEASE READ!!!!!

This is the league where I am commisioner. I am a lazy pile and don't feel like PMing y'all. How does Sunday at 3:45 central work for the draft. Let me know ASAP.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

works good for me.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:57 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
works good for me.
That makes 2 of us.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your breath smells like da peniz

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm good with it.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The time for tomorrow works better for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Okay guys. We have not found a time that works for all of us this weekend. 5 of u can't do it on Saturday morning, 2 of u have said Sunday afternoon doesn't work. I want every1 possible. So please guys, can u please post times that work for u.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The time for tomorrow works better for me.
Same.

I didn't see this thread before yoda
Old 03-23-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

I like 3:45 tomorrow too.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Same.

I didn't see this thread before yoda
Its cool, I need some insight from everyone.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm good for tommorow.

If people can't do it tommorow, maybe we can reschedule for Sunday.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we should figure this out now. I say tomorrow at 11:30 central.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:55 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

So are we having it today?
Old 03-24-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

11:30 tomorrow, work for every1 else?
Old 03-24-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
11:30 tomorrow, work for every1 else?
That's good for me.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Yeah that's good.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:31 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Okay, I can't get it for 11:30, so I'll have it at noon central today. I will not be there, I will pre-rank, if u can't be there, I suggest u do the same.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Also, do u guys want a head 2 head or rositire?
Old 03-25-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Also, do u guys want a head 2 head or rositire?
I prefer head 2 head.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Guys the draft starts in 10 minutes.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also prefer head to head...

nm... 30 rounds in the draft.

Old 03-25-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

3 people showed up, and 1 was a couple of rounds late.
Old 03-25-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

These were my draft results....

1. (9) Miguel Cabrera
2. (12) Vladimir Guerrero
3. (29) Hanley Ramírez
4. (32) Jake Peavy
5. (49) Brian McCann
6. (52) Paul Konerko
7. (69) John Lackey
8. (72) J.J. Putz
9. (89) Scott Kazmir
10. (92) Cole Hamels
11. (109) Raúl Ibañez
12. (112) Erik Bedard
13. (129) Brian Fuentes
14. (132) Nick Markakis
15. (149) Willy Taveras
16. (152) Orlando Cabrera
17. (169) Adam Wainwright
18. (172) Alex Gordon
19. (189) Javier Vázquez
20. (192) Ian Kinsler
21. (209) Mike González
22. (212) Jon Garland
23. (229) Andre Ethier
24. (232) Anthony Reyes
25. (249) Rafael Soriano
26. (252) Jonathan Broxton
27. (269) Chris B. Young
28. (272) Casey Kotchman
29. (289) Josh Bard
30. (292) Luke Scott

Old 03-25-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
3 people showed up, and 1 was a couple of rounds late.
Great Success
Old 03-25-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Great Success
If it makes you feel better, I was there from the beginning, and at least 1 other person pre-ranked...