Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-28-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
There are other good players on the board I wouldn't say Cole is the bpa.

I was just making a joke that we already have a white LB.
That is true, we need to keep the white defenders to a minimum, only one worth taking now is Matt Conrath to be the new Wosi

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, I don't really want another LB unless its Burfict in the 7th. I really want a DL, and there are a couple guys there I could see us taking but James Brown at guard could be a good pick too

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say get a blocking TE. Someone in the Ballard mold. You can never have enough slow white blocking TEs.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
yeah, I don't really want another LB unless its Burfict in the 7th. I really want a DL, and there are a couple guys there I could see us taking but James Brown at guard could be a good pick too
We don't need a guard at all and Burfict is off our board and I still don't get your fascination with him.

Old 04-28-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I say get a blocking TE. Someone in the Ballard mold. You can never have enough slow white blocking TEs.
Bear Pascoe?

Old 04-28-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Bear Pascoe?
Let's get another one.

#3TESet
Old 04-28-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
We don't need a guard at all and Burfict is off our board and I still don't get your fascination with him.
i like psychopaths in the middle of my defense that **** ish up

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Let's get another one.

#3TESet
Bennett(only he is black) is a blocking TE.

Bennett-Pascoe-Robinson-Beckum-Ballard-RYAN PURVIS(WHITE TE!) and 2 other TEs on the roster. No need to draft a TE here.

Old 04-28-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We just got a good run blocking TE with straight line speed. We don't need another TE.

JR mentioned that Beckum was above Ballard awhile ago, so if our depth chart is:

1. Bennett
2. Beckum
3. Ballard
4. Pascoe
5. Robinson

going into camp, we put Ballard on the PUP and go into the season with Bennett starting and Pascoe backing up and Beckum on the mend with Robinson on ST's

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Wooohoooo back OTC!

Old 04-28-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

DaJohn Harris or Billy Winn?

Old 04-28-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Matt McCants

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Matt McCants
Who? Decent size on him, but never heard his name

LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane likes him so I am ok with it now lol.
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmmm seems like a project with a lot of upside. nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Anyone know anything about McCants?

I guess we're going with the throw **** on a wall and see what sticks plan with pur OTs this season?
Old 04-28-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

this arm length thing is getting pretty funny, even before I looked I thought "this guy is probably really raw, new to the position, and long armed"

http://www.draftcountdown.com/Scouti...tt-McCants.php

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
hmmmm seems like a project with a lot of upside. nice
Yup. Typical Giants OL draft pick.

I guess we're hoping 1 of these 2 project OTs along with Brewer last year pans out. That's 3 project OTs on the roster.
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Strengths:
• Extraordinary arm length
• Quick feet for a player his size
• Balanced in run and pass protection
• Elite range as a tackle
• Ability to get bigger and stronger

Weaknesses:
• Extremely raw physically and mentally
• Sloppy footwork against speed rushers
• Not as strong as upper-body appears
• Lower level of competition
• Takes poor angles

BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Well his comparison is Sebastian Vollmer, not a bad pick with the potential involved but how many times have we drafted a player like him? Jesus Christ

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he doesn't show anything in camps he may not even make the team. Him and Mosley will probably fight it out for developmental T.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-28-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Was just about to post this!

Old 04-28-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

http://cache.profootballweekly.com/p...tt-mccants-71/

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
If he doesn't show anything in camps he may not even make the team. Him and Mosley will probably fight it out for developmental T.
I'm thinking they see Mosley as a guard

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: