Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-15-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teemu is back for another year! yay!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teemu is back! It's always like Christmas when that becomes official.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teemu > Favre

It seems like everyone is happy when Teemu is back year after year. Awesomeness.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 09-15-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

#MoncriefArmy
Old 09-15-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Doughty should've more than Kopitar period.
Kopi's cap is already 6.8, which is way too much, that was a mistake. I don't think Drew should be signed 7+ per year for long term, short term I wouldn't mind. He came into camp out of shape, he needs to prove at 21 that he is 100% committed to busting his ass.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Teemu > Favre

It seems like everyone is happy when Teemu is back year after year. Awesomeness.
Hockey seems to be cooler with it. The Avs are getting to that point with Hejduk where it seems like he's thought about retiring for the past 4 years and yet keeps making the fans happy and coming back.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know he has to deal with a ton of idiot Sabre fans, there are a whole lot, but Ryan Lambert is such a hater. His overly sarcastic manner also makes it hard for me to tell if he is an idiot, but I'm mostly sure of it.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

So uh....I go to school in London, Ontario(where Doughty was from). I was at a bar and he was hitting on a girl who I ****** when I was in first year and she ended up turning him down.

Me and Drew could have been Eskimo Bros :(
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marchand signed for two years Krecji about to get extended. Marchand coming back=repeat.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Sabres and Bruins are so ******* deep. I hope they meet 13 times this year. Those games are always amazing. Boston destroys us in penalty killers now, though (as if they didn't before). Connolly and Grier leaving hurt us there.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Man the CBA ends next year. Fehr and Bettman are gonna discuss this and its gonna be so ******* awful. Last time I check the salary cap was at 39 million when they signed the old one now its at 64,3 ugh

#MoncriefArmy
Old 09-17-2011, 06:52 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5 View Post
So uh....I go to school in London, Ontario(where Doughty was from). I was at a bar and he was hitting on a girl who I ****** when I was in first year and she ended up turning him down.

The hell is wrong with her? I wouldn't have turned down Drew.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:00 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pens start camp today!
Old 09-17-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
The hell is wrong with her? I wouldn't have turned down Drew.
She said he was being really gropey(sp?/word?). Like grabbing her vag at the bar haha.
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Preseason tomorrow.

oh joy oh boy oh joy
Old 09-19-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Trying to convince myself that Colin Wilson will break out for reals this time.

Not that it'd be too far off schedule as a 21-year old in his third year.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5 View Post

I've heard lots of stories about that here in LA, I guess I'd do the same if I was 21 and rich.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

preseasonnnnnnnnnn woooo

#MoncriefArmy
Old 09-20-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beast!
Old 09-20-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

<3

#MoncriefArmy
Old 09-21-2011, 01:25 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Nice to see something in Winnipeg today that we haven't seen in many years. That being David Aebischer, of course.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 09-21-2011 at 01:58 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pens-Wings preseason game!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Richard Park still has great speed and can still kill penalties. He's going to make this team.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Who is going to start the fantasy league?
Old 09-21-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Geno was FLYING in the first period. It's preseason and only one period, but it showed Art Ross Geno.