Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-30-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Schneider worth that much, wow
Old 06-30-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

schneider to the devils for the 9th overall pick. slick move by lou.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
How is Schneider worth that much, wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Interesting difference in opinion in these two posts, lol. I tend to think it's somewhere in the middle.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stunned by the Schneider to New Jersey (of all places) trade. That's as far out of left field as you can imagine.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
fuuuuuuuuuck come on DW. there's the ******** adam burish-like pickup i called.
Eh, it might be a bit much for Kennedy, but if you look at it like Murray for Kennedy and a 2nd, it looks better. ;)

A Raffi/Pavs/Kennedy 3rd line would be nice, don't know if they'll put
Pavs down there though.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa, I don't know about trading the 58th just to move up two spots.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Holland, you sly draft devil.

Move down two slots in Round 1 and get a late second round pick. I'll take it.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mantha or Shinkaruk, please and thank you.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Mantha or Shinkaruk, please and thank you.
I want Mantha in Detroit.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit xio!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Dammit xio!
**** yeah, Ken Holland. You needed this first round coup to redeem yourself a bit in my eyes.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doug wilson in the week before the draft: "this is one of the strongest drafts ever. we have people calling us all the time because we have 4 picks in the top 60. we're very pleased with where we are in relation to the draft."

doug wilson on draft day: trade a 2nd for tyler kennedy. trade a 2nd to move up TWO ******* SPOTS. take a defensive defenseman with moderate offensive upside (a death wish in the 1st; ty wishart anyone?) when shinkaruk, rychel, mantha, and zykov are all still on the board and are far better prospects.

i don't know why i ever get excited for draft day being a sharks fan. always filled with massive disappointment. i took off today thinking the sharks would be major players with 4 picks and i get mirco ******* mueller and one 2nd round pick. **** this, i'm out. enjoy the rest of the draft guys.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think a lot of people are gonna hate that pick, but I like Barkov more than Drouin and I never considered Jones a real possibility for the Panthers.
I feel the same way.

Sorry about the Sharks, by the way. oof.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trading top 10 picks for a goalie is not a slick move.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Trading top 10 picks for a goalie is not a slick move.
I think it is. Schneider is entering his prime and Brodeur will be done after this season.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think it is. Schneider is entering his prime and Brodeur will be done after this season.
Goalies are far too interchangeable to be worth a top 10 pick. It's like a running back.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
dig the mantha pick. not so impressed with taking bert's nephew.
He'll lead the league in penalty minutes if he plays enough.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I have no idea why the Wings reached so badly for a grinder/enforcer/scrapper type in Tyler Bertuzzi. This is the type of nepotism I've come to expect of the Detroit Tigers. Boo
Old 06-30-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Jordan Subban

lame.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I have no idea why the Wings reached so badly for a grinder/enforcer/scrapper type in Tyler Bertuzzi. This is the type of nepotism I've come to expect of the Detroit Tigers. Boo
Well, there's seven billion rounds in the MLB draft so it's not relevant.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well, there's seven billion rounds in the MLB draft so it's not relevant.
They took Ben Verlander awfully high ...
Old 06-30-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What do we think of the Blackhawks trading away Bolland and Frolik for draft picks?

Then they (overpaid?) re-signed Bickell for 4 years, $4 million per.

It's 2010 all over again, eh?
Old 06-30-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
They took Ben Verlander awfully high ...
You will rue the day you spoke ill of Ben Verlander.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fucale will be a stud.

Love the habs draft.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
saw it and wished we'd done the same with filp.
Bolland and Frolik each had a year left on their deals. Filppula doesn't.

I still expect his rights to be traded for a conditional 2014 pick.