Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-05-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Dallas in on Cleary? What is this obsession with surrounding Seguin and Benn with terrible 34-year olds? You were supposed to be the Detroit exception, Nill!
I will be ecstatic if Nill signs Cleary away from Detroit.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Twitter is telling me Pens will sign Scuderi is going to sign in Pittsburgh for 3 million a year.
I don't know how this is possible. Absolutely ridiculous. Pens must think the cap will be back to 70 million by next season.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Detroit wanted Elias but settled on Alffy after Elias signed with the Devils.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Twitter is telling me Pens will sign Scuderi for 3 million a year.

But Rob Rossi, a Pittsburgh reporter, says nothing done, just a likely destination if nothing gets done with LA.
Rossi is a ******. NEVER listen to anything he says. He said at last year's draft that the Pens were gonna get Keith Yandle. He's a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I don't know how this is possible. Absolutely ridiculous. Pens must think the cap will be back to 70 million by next season.
Probably will trade Nisky and/or Orpik. I'm indifferent with the move. I love Scuds but I want to see Despres play.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scuderi will probably get signed by the Leafs btw.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-05-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Scuderi will probably get signed by the Leafs btw.
Quote:
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 45m
Revisiting Scuderi tweet from earlier. Now hearing he's likely going back to Pittsburgh. 3-4 years has been discussed. Around $3 mil per.
Not according to Dreger.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Apparently Detroit wanted Elias but settled on Alffy after Elias signed with the Devils.
I would have loved Elias, but this Alfie signing is a perfect second option.

I just wonder who the Wings can still afford to be their second line center.

Can Nik Antropov still play decently?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Emery with the Flyers

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-05-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
is it confirmed somewhere? all i see is a lot of "rumored to be close..." stuff.
Well Boston and Ottawa are out of it. Sooo it's looking close. I'll try and find a tweet.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

A good source from MTL tweeted about it. It's done.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-05-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Horton is totally going to Lumbus.

Gaborik Dubinsky Horton Johansen Umberger Anisimov Foligno Letestu Comeau Atkinson Boll JMFJ Wisniewski Tyutin Erixon Nikitin. Murray and Jenner? BOBROVSKY

Can this beat out Philly/Washington/Islanders/Devils for a playoff spot? Can it further compete once there?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Bozak is a crazy man.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-05-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Edmonton signs Andrew Ference.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

1 year, 5.5 million for Alfredsson to Detroit. Ray Emery to Philly for a year and 1.75 million.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i like that deal for one year.
It's only a 3.5 million cap hit this year. 2 million in attainable incentives would push to next year as bonuses, which is fine since the cap will rise.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Edmonton signs Andrew Ference.
4 years, 3.25 million.

That's a good price, even if he's 34 years old. Wish the Wings could have gotten him for that.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Boyd Gordon to Edmonton and Mike Ribeiro to Phoenix.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Ribeiro got 4 years, 22 million from the Coyotes.

He'll be worth that for the first two years, not the latter two.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Hurricanes got Komisarek

lol

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-05-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Wings still pursuing Weiss hard.

I'd like to think he'll get Ribeiro money (5.5 per), but with one more year tacked on.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Jackets sign Horton to a 7 year contract and it is believed that Ryane Clowe signed with the Devils for 5 years.

Last edited by Hines : 07-05-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

7 years - 37.1 million

ok

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-05-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Clowe deal in New Jersey: 5 years, $4.85 M per year
Old 07-05-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Rob Scuderi is officially back in Pittsburgh.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, 4 years for Scuds. he played a huge role for us last year, sad to see him go.