Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a broken cheekbone for Brodin, they were originally worried he broke his jaw. Shouldn't be out all that long.

I haven't been able to watch a whole lot of the Wild this year so far but one thing I've noticed is that Granlund looks to have gotten a lot stronger with the puck which was probably his biggest problem last year.

I'm sure djp can expand on this.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alfredsson vs. Ottawa tonight
Old 10-23-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see Sean Monahan is sticking around with Calgary. Personally, with that roster I saw no way he was going back to Ottawa. He was my favourite prospect last year, so I'm glad to see he's doing well so far.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm at work and the cable is out in the newsroom, so I can't watch the Wings game in the background. Oh well. Sounds like a lousy one.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I hope Brodin doesn't miss much. So much smooth skating on the Wild blueline.

How have Granlund and El Nino been looking this year?
Granlund has been much better. He doesn't look timid at all and has actually been pretty aggressive, opposite of last year. El Nino is going to be a solid player for us. I like his play style. To tell you the truth, I don't understand why we can't ever ******* score. I think just about everyone on our team has looked good individually, we just can't finish ever. And Heater is soooooo bad.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Scott what can be done ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This got lost for me last night because of the Sox game, but **** Jon Scott

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So EJ may sit tomorrow, he's been awesome so far so I'm ok with them being cautious with the long break until our next game. Plus it lets us bring Barrie back in next Hejda and they where the only aspect of our defense that was actually good last year. So now's not a bad time to rest EJ and let his foot/ankle heal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus Christ Matty, kid just takes games over.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^That was pretty sweet.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

It's been absolutely wonderful watching Dutchy's game really come together over the past year. Starting to work out with Crosby has been absolutely massive for this kid and how open he's been about his struggles the season before has been so endearing. Plus I love listening to him talk about the new coaching staff because only Paul Stastny is more audible pleased for Sacco to be gone. Landeskog will be my favorite player until he retires, but Duchene's really taking over as my second favorite. He and O'Reilly have been so money together.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Stephen Weiss sucks.

That is all.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This review in the Hawks/Wild game has literally gone for almost 10 minutes. Good lord.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
This review in the Hawks/Wild game has literally gone for almost 10 minutes. Good lord.
Thankfully it ended up being the right call and worked in the favor of the Wild.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I thought they were going to rule it a goal, but I also wasn't aware of the rule that the Wild would have had to take possession of the puck for it to be a goal. I'm watching the Blackhawks feed and they conveniently left that out. Ref did a good job of explaining it.

We need to put a PP goal on the board early in the 3rd to put this away. We've been outplayed at even strength for the majority of this game.

Last edited by yo123 : 10-26-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought they were going to rule it a goal, but I also wasn't aware of the rule that the Wild would have had to take possession of the puck for it to be a goal. I'm watching the Blackhawks feed and they conveniently left that out. Ref did a good job of explaining it.

We need to put a PP goal on the board early in the 3rd and put this away. We've been outplayed at even strength for the majority of this game.
Yeah, if they go nearly two minutes with a 5 on 3 advantage without a goal I'll be pissed. It's been a strange game because luck has been on the Wild's side for a change tonight.

Old 10-26-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crosby....

Old 10-26-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Granlund to Pominville for his second of the night...Wild finally push the lead to 3

Old 10-26-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Granlund needs to start finishing better on his scoring chances, but damn he's made some nice passes so far this year.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Love what Fontaine has brought so far this year. Making UMD proud.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Love what Fontaine has brought so far this year. Making UMD proud.
He has shown he belongs...have to admit I didn't know if he was going to keep up his level of play to stick when he made the team

Old 10-26-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

He might have been the 3rd best player on the team his senior year, so I had my doubts as well. I'm impressed so far though.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Oooo...Moulson, a 1st and 2nd for Vanek.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Thomas Vanek to the Islanders.

Arthur Staple ‏@StapeNewsday 4m BREAKING: #Isles have traded Matt Moulson, their 2014 1st-round pick and a 2015 2nd-round pick to Buffalo for Thomas Vanek.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vanek with Tavares ? omgz

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote