Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-07-2014, 12:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is pretty scary. Best wishes for him.

Islanders appear to have traded away their free agent class to Chicago. Some low risk moves that went nowhere, those were.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Filppula out of the Olympics for Finland with injury.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mikko Koivu is still a big doubt, as well.

Come on, Leino!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The Wild would still be the 7th seed though.

Yeah, I realized this a little after I posted that. Still, avoiding Anaheim in the first round would be cool (if they hang on to the number 1 spot), especially when you factor in how well we've played Chicago this year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:33 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
He suffered a stroke. That scares the living **** out of me. He's 26 and in great physical form and suffered one. I'm 24 and I just starting getting back into shape. Makes me feel like I can have one at anytime
I had mine at 2. So I don't think it matters what kind of physical shape you're in, I just think it happens. I wish Letang a speedy recovery, hopefully he's back on the ice soon.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching USA women's hockey vs. Finland ... Still startling to see games played on the international ice, even though I know going in how much bigger the rink is.

Also, Hilary Knight:

Last edited by Xiomera : 02-08-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already called dibs on her. Back off.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Well that's just simply not true, you everything-but-American truth bender.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yeah, McGee claimed Knight when I claimed Amanda Kessel seconds after the team was announced.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She was already mine. Sorry.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-08-2014, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Not dibs'd in this thread though.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Dibs in real life >>>> this thread.

Don't make me fight you guys.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-08-2014, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Dibs in real life >>>> this thread.

Don't make me fight you guys.
Who did you make the claim of dibs to? Quietly to yourself? Invalid.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I have friends you know.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-08-2014, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I have friends you know.
Yeah, but claiming dibs to your friends doesn't exactly trump our dibs on these forums, haha
Old 02-08-2014, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Yeah, but claiming dibs to your friends doesn't exactly trump our dibs on these forums, haha
Hey cool don't respect my dibs.

I hope the Wings lose everything for 50 years.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-08-2014, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have friends you know.
What's that like?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

He's lying. Anything to drive a wedge between me and Hilary. America is stronger than that.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a fun way for the B's to go into the break.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Max Pacioretty injured after slamming his shoulder into the goal post. Hope he is okay for Team USA ...
Old 02-08-2014, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
What's that like?
am I not your friend?
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
am I not your friend?
In some ways.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In honor of the Olympics I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I could watch the full USA vs. USSR game of 1980. I've never seen it and always wanted to.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

So which one of your teams is giving me something good for Drew Stafford after the roster freeze?
Old 02-11-2014, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
So which one of your teams is giving me something good for Drew Stafford after the roster freeze?
We've got Rene Bourque just for you.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote