Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-23-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone talk me off the ledge.

This is horrible.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brendan Smith is a turnover machine. Every game his giveaways lead to a goal or three.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel
Someone talk me off the ledge.

This is horrible.
Well, since clearly nobody actually wants to make the playoffs in the East, your existing point advantage may just hold up by default.

Or you crash out so horribly that Phil demands a trade to play with Blake in Rochester.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:19 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Brendan Smith is a turnover machine. Every game his giveaways lead to a goal or three.
I remember that.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
he does seem to be the new brad stuart, lately.

god i love nyquist.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still amazing what the Wings are doing lately with 12 players from last year's AHL team on the big club.

Really helped their playoff odds picking up 5 of 6 points playing 3 games in 4 nights, all against good teams.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:40 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Well, since clearly nobody actually wants to make the playoffs in the East, your existing point advantage may just hold up by default.

Or you crash out so horribly that Phil demands a trade to play with Blake in Rochester.
Don't put thoughts like that into my head!

Old 03-24-2014, 10:08 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had my issues with the new playoff setup, but it's probably getting the desired effect. The all-California 1st round Pacific match could be good, and there is a good chance at another in round 2.

And I don't really care who makes it between Phoenix and Dallas, both could use it, but please don't both **** up and let Vancouver back in this.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:35 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Still amazing what the Wings are doing lately with 12 players from last year's AHL team on the big club.

Really helped their playoff odds picking up 5 of 6 points playing 3 games in 4 nights, all against good teams.
It helps that the Wings keep NHL-ready prospects sitting in Grand Rapids.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

B's and Habs going to a shootout with the streak on the line
Old 03-24-2014, 09:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the Canadiens so damn much.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rangers come back from another early deficit, need to stop making a habit of that
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I hate the Canadiens so damn much.
I like the Bruins.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:59 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Is Nyquist the only one who scores for Detroit?

Damn...
Old 03-25-2014, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Is Nyquist the only one who scores for Detroit?

Damn...
He is amazing. Need to sign him to a lifetime deal ASAP.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

It's cool, I never want to score against Montreal, anyway.

Lumbus stood tall today, unlike the rest of the wild card teams. Such a close race. And nice work by Phoenix winning in Pittsburgh, even if they have been kind of poor lately and now without Malkin.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Four-way tie for the two Eastern Wild Card spots. Columbus with a clear ROW advantage, Detroit with games in hand on Toronto and Washington to stake claim to the other spot currently.

Wings really needed a point tonight though. That winning goal was a bit questionable since I don't think Brendan Smith was the reason Cam Atkinson knocked the net off.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:27 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Wonder how long Bobrovsky will be out for? I don't want to see him injured...but at this point, I'll take any help.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Wonder how long Bobrovsky will be out for? I don't want to see him injured...but at this point, I'll take any help.
Is he not sick? I thought I read he was just ill, not injured.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:58 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Oh? They said during the Leafs game that he left the game against red Wings game, so I was going off that.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:19 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Rangers lose Kreider for the rest of the year.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:12 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Can it be tomorrow so we can watch Chicago-Boston?
Old 03-27-2014, 07:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Trailing Nashville by 4 in the first. Sounds about right.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I allowed to complain about the Penguins yet or do I have to wait to they blow it in the playoffs? Again.

Over Under on playoff series wins of 1.5, I've got the under.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Penguins SC win wasn't that long ago, you probably shouldn't be complaining about playoff failure.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote