Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-21-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sid just scored and it was such a ******* beauty. I have goosebumps.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario's return > Crosby's return
Old 11-21-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, what could ever beat that?
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Well, what could ever beat that?
I think Darren McCarty's return in 2008 tops both of them ...............
Old 11-21-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have an erection for Sidney Crosby.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Mario's return > Crosby's return
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Sid has 4 points. Wow. He is the king.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Sid has 4 points. Wow. He is the king.
Please post again about Sidney Crosby.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Please post again about Sidney Crosby.
I want Sidney Crosby's children.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** was that second goal, by the way?
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to see Crosby back. And in full beast mode from the first whistle.

Sucks that some no-talent ass-clown like Raffi Torres will end up demolishing the rest of Sid's career at some point.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Good to see Crosby back. And in full beast mode from the first whistle.

Sucks that some no-talent ass-clown like Raffi Torres will end up demolishing the rest of Sid's career at some point.
I went to the Sabres game against Phoenix on Saturday, and there were a couple of Torres jerseys sitting in front of me. Figuring these to be a hilarious mistake made during a trade deadline playoff craze, I was sure to make plenty of remarks about his awfulness in his time here.

Sometime in the late first, I remembered that Torres was now on the Yotes and that this was his family in front of me. Oops.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Steeg - Weiss - Fleischmann

Best line in the league.
Quoted for ************* truth.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sometime in the late first, I remembered that Torres was now on the Yotes and that this was his family in front of me. Oops.
And then you still continued to harass them, right? Right?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I definitely ramped it up at that point, but I don't think they spoke English.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys Sidney Crosby returned tonight incase you didn't hear.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Hey guys Sidney Crosby returned tonight incase you didn't hear.
Isn't he the QB of the Green Bay Packers also?

Old 11-22-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Mike Richards is having an awesome game. Set up Anze down low, one-timed to go up, and hasn't lost at the dot all game. Good amount of grind, muscle, and talent when he plays with Brown, too.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I like the idea of the game on Friday, and it's a great matchup. I'll try to watch, not sure how well it will do for NBC, though.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mike Richards is having an awesome game. Set up Anze down low, one-timed to go up, and hasn't lost at the dot all game. Good amount of grind, muscle, and talent when he plays with Brown, too.
He's been on fire the last week or so, he's the total package <3
Old 11-23-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Regehr fights are always embarrassing and not very eventful. But this game is fun. Gaustad definitely taking the physical teammate role to heart, this time.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jimmy Howard is quietly becoming a top 10 NHL goalie. He's been stellar this year playing behind a rather unstellar team. Probably building off a strong postseason.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

******* bomb by Seguin. Kid is so talented, not much holding him back offensively.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wild signed a 51 year old goalie, lol.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Wild signed a 51 year old goalie, lol.
Link? What is the meaning of this!?