Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-23-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Link? What is the meaning of this!?
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=602911

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wild just keep winning games, going unnoticed. I could get used to this.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:51 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since it hasn't been posted by a certain Pens fan:

James ******* Neal!!!!!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Since it hasn't been posted by a certain Pens fan:

James ******* Neal!!!!!
I wasn't at home watching, so I couldn't post it. Dude has been a beast this year.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus, how the **** has Boston won 10-straight and I'm just now hearing about it!?

Oh well. They'll meet their doom tomorrow vs. Detroit. Yeah, I said it.

Old 11-24-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They were outplayed for much of yesterday. We got some powerplays, but their rushes weren't doing much and we had so many chances. Some real weird pucks in the crease. Didnt like that game going to a shootout, it was a good physical game. We blew it, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is all.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did he kill that guy?
Old 11-24-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post

That is all.
I was at this game.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I was at this game.
So, is he dead?
Old 11-24-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, is he dead?
Yes, he is.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, playing the Rochester Americans might help Washington get out of their funk. Tropp, Kassian, Brennan, McNabb, Szczechura, MacIntyre all called up recently.

We got blown out by Columbus yesterday, too. We're terrible right now.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn. Patrick Eaves just took a puck to the head at close range. Off on a stretcher.

Wings top the Preds, 4-1.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

What the ****, Washington? I'm glad you're letting this bizarro team destroy you, but it's just so disappointing how they've been playing. Except John Carlson, he's still awesome.

Nice to see Hecht back to scoring shorties. Almost had two. Hope he stays healthy.

Adam is having an awesome game despite still being paired with the likes of Paul Szczechura. Must think he's back in the A with who he's surrounded by. Kid needs to be a big piece moving forward, since I have my doubts about Boyes/Hecht filling the center role long term. He shows flashes of strength when battling for pucks that I have not seen on this team in a long time. He's got some real talent.

Kassian scored his first. Decent physical presence out there. McNabb, too, though he and Brennan weren't playing all that much. Ehrhoff is going to be looking at close to 30 minutes a night as long as Myers and Regehr are out.

Good win. Of course this team does not at all resemble our usual roster, so who knows what the **** we'll be doing moving forward.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumors that Bruce Boudreau is out as head coach.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Dean had the balls to fire a coach, but we'd have to be in a major tailspin.

I'm guessing the Kings lose to the Sharks again tonight, Murray says we need more offense so he puts Brownie and Trent ******* Hunter with Kopi, ******* ******.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rangers supposedly talking to Anaheim about the availability of Bobby Ryan. With him getting dropped to the 3rd line and his slow start this season, what do you think it would cost to get him?
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I've heard a few different rumors being murmured about. Doubt anything happens, it would take a whole lot to get him and he'd be a foolish piece to move. I don't see a Rangers package (Dubinsky + lots ???) being particularly likely to get things done, nor should it be too desirable for either side. Yeah, the Rangers could use another big scorer and the Ducks could use a semblance of depth, but it all just seems wrong.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I'm pretty bummed that I can't go to the WJC again this year.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Rangers supposedly talking to Anaheim about the availability of Bobby Ryan. With him getting dropped to the 3rd line and his slow start this season, what do you think it would cost to get him?
Det should offer Stuart, Hudler/Mursak, Tatar/Nyqvist, and maybe a mid round pick for him. Personally Id keep Mursak and Nyqvist
Old 11-30-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Det should offer Stuart, Hudler/Mursak, Tatar/Nyqvist, and maybe a mid round pick for him. Personally Id keep Mursak and Nyqvist
The only thing remotely interesting to Anaheim in that deal would be Tatar/Nyquist.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** David Perron could be back in the starting line up this saturday for the Blues.

Its been 14 months, it's about ******* time!
Old 11-30-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Holy ****. Red Wings just scored a ******* fantastic goal. All 5 players touched the puck with crisp quick passes right off a faceoff and had Tampa spinning in circles before Holmstrom buried it. I don't normally get too excited by a goal, but that one was slick.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holy ****. Red Wings just scored a ******* fantastic goal. All 5 players touched the puck with crisp quick passes right off a faceoff and had Tampa spinning in circles before Holmstrom buried it. I don't normally get too excited by a goal, but that one was slick.
yeah that was so filthy. thats how to run a power play
Old 11-30-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jimm Howard is a ******* god. He's the Vezina frontrunner right now. He has to be.