Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

University of KenTURKEY.... bahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa!

brah what a clown... i stay crackin' up

Last edited by D-Unit : 06-21-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
University of KenTURKEY.... bahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa!

brah what a clown... i stay crackin' up

frek, how i knew you was gonna catch that? hahaha

Old 06-21-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone looking to move down in the draft?

Old 06-21-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm heading out for a little bit. If anyone needs a trade passed you can text me at 225.921.5286

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
Old 06-21-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I'm heading out for a little bit. If anyone needs a trade declined you can text me at 225.921.5286
Fixed it for you

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-21-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post
Fixed it for you

Old 06-21-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post
Fixed it for you

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-21-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJC is mad that he has no idea how to run a team :)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Oprahs involved?

Old 06-21-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...I really missed something here. By that I mean the text number.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why did diab pick for me?

Old 06-21-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
you missed your pick and posted earlier you'd try to trade #2 or "worst case have a backcourt of Wall/Irving"
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
You weren't around, you didn't leave a number, and you said you'd pick Irving. I put 1+1+1 together and got 3.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind....

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 06-21-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Who did you want ?

Old 06-21-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whatever not picking for #4 until Irving is traded

Old 06-21-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
whatever not picking for #4 until Irving is traded
That's cool. When you're time expires then whoever picks at #5 can pick.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-21-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

there was no notice that the draft was even starting today why would there be a clock

Old 06-21-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Here is the timeline of events:

Saturday
Monday, 12 Noon EST
  • Deadline to declare Amnesty Clause players
  • Deadline to offer Qualifying Offers to eligible players
    • Qualifying Offers only mean that said player will be Restricted in FA.

Tuesday, 12 Noon EST
  • DRAFT BEGINS
  • Draft Lottery will have a 3 hour time limit
    • If you are here when you are on the clock, then your time limit is reduced by 1 hour. This only applies to the lottery.
  • Remainder of Round 1 will be reduced to a 2 hour time limit
  • Round 2 will be reduced to a 1 hour time limit

TBD
  • FREE AGENCY
  • Phase I

TBD
  • FREE AGENCY
  • Phase II
  • Deadline for teams to match offers for RFAs given offers in Phase I.

TBD
  • FREE AGENCY
  • Phase III
  • Deadline for teams to match offers for RFAs given offers in Phase II.

TBD
  • FREE AGENCY
  • Deadline for teams to match offers for RFAs given offers in Phase III.
  • Trading Period Ends.

TBD
  • GRADING AND SEASON RESULTS

TBD
  • 2ND SEASON TO BEGIN
    • Trading Period Resumes
    • Draft Lottery
    • Deadline for Qualifying Offers
    • 2012 NBA Draft
    • 2012 Free Agency
    • Grades and Results
    • Trading Period Ends
there we go

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 06-21-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
there was no notice that the draft was even starting today why would there be a clock
If you want Kanter then we'll just move Kanter up and tell Yay that he can re-pick. This whole silly misunderstand will be swept under the rug and we'll just laugh and laugh about it later.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-21-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If you want Kanter then we'll just move Kanter up and tell Yay that he can re-pick. This whole silly misunderstand will be swept under the rug and we'll just laugh and laugh about it later.
I was actually gonna hold on to Kanter. Made a 2nd half of the offseason game plan around him.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

To Diab's credit, he wasn't gonna give you Irving until other people pulled up that post.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

it would be great if any of that were posted on the front page

Old 06-21-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I think we should draft Irving for fenikz and let him trade or keep him. He said earlier he'd be taking offers if Irving fell to the pick, drafting Irving for him would really be the same thing.
Quote:
I'm not going to give Washington Irving because they drafted John Wall last year and Irving is not a 2 guard.
Quote:
If Irving falls to #2 I will be taking offers for him, but worst case scenario it would be sweet to see a Wall/Irving back court
Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
fenikz did post a few days ago that'd he'd take offers for the 2nd pick and if he didn't get any and Williams was the 1st pick then he'd have no problem taking Irving and pairing him with Wall
I didn't wanna do it but you had posted that you would have drafted him so that's why I made the selection.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-21-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Portland is looking to make a deal for either a PG or a Center