Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-18-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Reasons you lads have been slapped

PLEASE TYPE THEM HERE

ill go first:
I lied too a girl and told her i was in intensive care
I threw a chair through a girls wall
I told a girl she "sucked pretty badly" after getting head
I dropped a smartie down a girls top and went too retrieve it
I told a girl she was pig ugly and i would rather claw my eyes out than touch her
I told a girls best friend she was sleepin with her boyfriend
I slapped a random girl on the ass (under the impression it was someone i knew)
I was drunk and got caught "lookin for her dildo" (we all know they all have em)

now for the serious times

I spat in a girls face because she tried too hit one of my m8es
I pushed a girl down a hill because she pinched me (her m8 slapped me)
I called a girl a "decietful little ***** who was going too hell"

and my favorite of all

I was getting a lovely BJ and i interuppted her and said, could you go and get you friend because its her im here for
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 07:52 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told a girl she needed to lay off the steriods because it might make her pen15 smaller.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
I told a girl she needed to lay off the steriods because it might make her pen15 smaller.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:

even funnier if you where there becuase after i said it she started to cry, and i said there there now, arnold schwartzenger is going through the same thing, and she slapped me again
Old 06-18-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

even funnier if you where there becuase after i said it she started to cry, and i said there there now, arnold schwartzenger is going through the same thing, and she slapped me again
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 06-18-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

ii just seem too get slapped for nothing
Old 06-18-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
I would slap you (knuckles) too :D
Old 06-18-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
I would slap you (knuckles) too :D
Old 06-18-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

I've managed to talk my way out of all slapping i've ever been near receiving.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
I've managed to talk my way out of all slapping i've ever been near receiving.
so u give?
Old 06-18-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hurt like a b**** to because she was one big b****
Old 06-18-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:

I bet you someone puts this in there sig.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:06 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hurt like a b**** to because she was one big b****
no slaps ever hurt, apart from the blowjob related one
Old 06-18-2006, 08:07 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

something someone says in here will end up a sig quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:07 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

for reasons that would not be mentioned in a pg-13 movie
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
for reasons that would not be mentioned in a pg-13 movie
8)
Old 06-18-2006, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I've never been slapped, although I was punched multiple times by a girl.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you are exactly right

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you are exactly wrong

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Reasons you lads have been slapped

Quote:
I was getting a lovely BJ and i interuppted her and said, could you go and get you friend because its her im here for
hahaha wow thats mad funny
Old 06-18-2006, 10:45 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
I've never been slapped, although I was punched multiple times by a girl.
I've been punched over a girl, but never by the girl. We were stoned in scottland and so we decide to make our own script to this one porno and it was fking highlarious. So long story short I decided to go "visit" the dude who's house it is's sister Well the next morning dude just knocks me out with a sucker punch cause i had to wake her.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do believe it is OK for girls to slap boys....especially in the bedroom.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yodachu is a ladys man....no get slapped by girl I do.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we are laying in bed. Not quite going out...but were pretty close. Kinda a friendly sex thing. Well I give her a nipple twist...not hard like a titty twister...but enough to let her know its time. She goes owch...slaps me and then puts her clothes on and goes back out to the living room. That was a rough night...talk about blue ballin it.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
So we are laying in bed. Not quite going out...but were pretty close. Kinda a friendly sex thing. Well I give her a nipple twist...not hard like a titty twister...but enough to let her know its time. She goes owch...slaps me and then puts her clothes on and goes back out to the living room. That was a rough night...talk about blue ballin it.
Thule.....u ignorant ****.