Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-18-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
So we are laying in bed. Not quite going out...but were pretty close. Kinda a friendly sex thing. Well I give her a nipple twist...not hard like a titty twister...but enough to let her know its time. She goes owch...slaps me and then puts her clothes on and goes back out to the living room. That was a rough night...talk about blue ballin it.
Thule.....u ignorant ****.
Most girls like it... :roll:

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So we are laying in bed. Not quite going out...but were pretty close. Kinda a friendly sex thing. Well I give her a nipple twist...not hard like a titty twister...but enough to let her know its time. She goes owch...slaps me and then puts her clothes on and goes back out to the living room. That was a rough night...talk about blue ballin it.
Most girls like it... :roll:
I was kidding.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Yodachu is a ladys man....no get slapped by girl I do.
Quote:
I do believe it is OK for girls to slap boys....especially in the bedroom.
]
If you don't ahve the experience how can you make such a decision.
Old 06-19-2006, 03:02 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, y'all don't know how to treat a girl and that's why you get slapped.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 03:06 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
NiP i treat you well.
Old 06-19-2006, 03:16 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody who voted yes needs to reach down and make sure they still got their cashews hangin'
Old 06-20-2006, 01:31 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
NiP i treat you well.
NIP is my *****!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
]
I've laid lots of times.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:03 AM    (permalink
Vespasian
Veteran

Vespasian hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I once told a girl that her mother was a dirty *****. She didn't seem to take it that well.

Sig by Raiderfan_89
Vespasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:36 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
]
I've laid lots of times.
I would know

I got a friend slapped once, i told a girl that he said she was a common **** and that she was gonna have countless kids and live off benefits by the time shes 20, ooooooo boy did that cause contraversy
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 08:04 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just yesterday I got slapped again. I didn't really do anything wrong, so I was really confused. Anyways, the story goes...I was out in the lake swimming...and the water was dirty as hell. Well anyways she starts to get in and is talking about how cold her crotch is. Well I tell her its probabally not na good idea to come all the way in...as she would probabally develop crotch itch. Well needless to say it must have broughten up some bad memories because i got slapped and a rock + seaweed at me. Good thing she was tiny...so the rock missed by a mile and her slap didn't hurt.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:01 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It happened once. I asked if I could get in her pants and she said "no, I already have one a$$hole in there."
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:13 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman
It happened once. I asked if I could get in her pants and she said "no, I already have one a$$hole in there."

Thats totally sig material.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LMAO!!! Rejection!! Hahahahaha that musta been awkward...

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:36 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
:D :D

Sadly, most of these young pups probably don't know who Acroyd and Curtin are.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh boy, old thread.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got slapped for saying a girl really looked good.... :? She was wearing some sweat pants and a t shirt to school and she was talking about how she looked like crap that day. Well she really didn't look like crap and I told her she looked good. She slapped me like 5 seconds later saying I was lying.... :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma
Oh boy, old thread.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:40 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
I got slapped for saying a girl really looked good.... :? She was wearing some sweat pants and a t shirt to school and she was talking about how she looked like crap that day. Well she really didn't look like crap and I told her she looked good. She slapped me like 5 seconds later saying I was lying.... :?
That's ridiculous because when girls say things like "I look so bad." It's because they are fishing for compliments, and then when you take the bait, they either don't say thank you, say I know, or in your case slap you. You should have punched her in the ovary.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink

Me and my friends would call one of our "friends" #5. It came from McDonalds #5 the Big and Tasty, but this girl wasn't Big and Tasty, she was Big and Nasty. She was very manish. Her friend heard me refer to her as #5 and she called me over and next this I know she clocked me on the side of the head.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
That's ridiculous because when girls say things like "I look so bad." It's because they are fishing for compliments, and then when you take the bait, they either don't say thank you, say I know, or in your case slap you. You should have punched her in the ovary.
Right in the baby maker huh? This is a girl who thinks she isn't attractive, and she's actually really hott. I just don't understand it. You try to give her a compliment and she goes, "I'm not pretty, stop lying." I mean she's a really nice girl but that's one thing I really don't get about her.

And btw, I did punch her back, in the arm. Not really hard but enough for her to say owe and not punch me again. If a girl punches me for no reason, I punch back. I don't care if she tells on me or not, if you punch me, guy or girl I'm going to punch you back. For a girls sake I won't unload on her but I'll give her a nice shot to the arm.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:37 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman
old threads are annoying