Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
It didn't take place on a diamond, or a court, or a gridiron. It wasn't run indoors, on a track, or on grass. It took place on a stage and if it doesn't change you just a little bit, you may be watching for the wrong reasons.
It may not be dramatic, but as far as sports moments go, there can be no debate that it makes any list in regards to how memorable it was.

Makes me tear up every single time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 1995 Mariners, back when I used to like baseball. The Mariners came back from 13 games back to take the AL West. They started out the ALDS down 2 games to 0 to the Yankees, but came back and to tie the seires 2-2. Down 4-2 in the 6th inning of game 5, the Mariners came back to tie 4-4 in the 8th. The game went to extra innings and the Yankees took the lead 5-4 in the bottom of the 11th. In the top of the 11th with Joey Cora and Ken Griffey Jr. on base, Edgar Martinez hits a walk off double, Griffey beats the throw to the plate scoring from 1st base. That season was just a series of comebacks for the M's, unfortunately they couldn't get bast the Indians in the ALCS though, but still an amazing season.

Old 07-12-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
As an Ohio kid, this was a big deal.
That **** was heart breaking. Luckily for us, Rashard Lewis made some insane shots in that series. And that freaky game where Aslton of all people, just went off for like 26. Crazy. That was a special season for me.

As for another personally "dramatic" moment...I'll always remember when Romo took over for Bledsoe. There was just something about it. Just had that feeling that it was kind of a big moment. Granted, it hasnt amounted to a Super Bowl yet. But the QB switch finally ended our drawn out QB search. Stopped the damn carousel. And even that game against New York...dude comes in and throws an INT on his first pass, but then he was just off from that point on. Just a really great moment. Similar to when Brady/Warner/Big Ben took over...just without the trophy at the end of the year. :/

It's all made the more memorable by the video in my sig. haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4

It ended horribly...but that was one of my favorite seasons to watch ever. And it started with the QB switch.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-12-2011 at 12:33 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:35 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leo Barry's mark in the 2005 AFL Grand Final. Watching the game with 12 Eagles fans, 2 Tigers fans, a Dockers fan and myself. Was just an epic game all day.

Losing the next year was equally dramatic. As was being at the game when Mickey O went off at the crowd!

In the NFL it is Favre throwing away the game against the Saints...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:43 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This easily is tops for me. I have a bigger passion for the Longhorns then anything else anyway, this was my favorite team of all time, and the hype leading up to this game made it incredible. Really should I say all season. I think I would have enjoyed this a ton even if my team wasn't playing. #1 vs #2 at the beginning of the year, two teams power housing everyone week in and out. Dominant Hesiman front runners all over the place, easily the two best teams in football and nobody slipped up.

I remember thinking there was no way we were gonna lose this game with Vince. Sometime after the Michigan Rose Bowl and the game vs Ohio St I just felt like he was always gonna find a way. This game had so many big plays in it, but after this play I remember me and the 5 people I was in the room with going nuts. After the TD we all ran out into the apartment complex, drunk, screaming with our shirts off like idiots.

Pretty much everyone in the entire metroplex was watching the game too so a bunch of other people started to come outside as well. I remember being so amped out afterwards, can't remember when I got my voice back. What a way to end a great game, and a great season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:58 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could go on and on about the special ones that I know but I'll just stick with some recent ones. Duke beating Butler for the National Title & then of course my VCU Rams making probably the most impressive run to the Final Four ever.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:04 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The most dramatic sporting event I've ever witnessed in person was the Twins game 163 win in 14 innings in 2009. The Metrodome was literally shaking.

On TV, the Boise game, the Vince Young game, App St over Michigan, and the Giants over the Pats in the SB really stand out to me off the top of my head.

EDIT - damn you wog for bringing up our NFCCG loss....

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:21 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's kind of sad how people forget some of the best because they weren't recent.

(fast forward to 3:03)

Old 07-12-2011, 03:23 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good news Minnesota fans. This is actually my fave even tho I am a Cards fan, there is a tie to this. My family are huge Twin fans and we have the 1991 World Series video thing and I used to watch it all the time. And it has Jack Buck's unbelievable call (And we'll see you tomorrow night!). And thats why its awesome to me.

And oh yeah of course.....!

Old 07-12-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
It's kind of sad how people forget some of the best because they weren't recent.

(fast forward to 3:03)

I was watching this with all my friends live, and when we won at the end, there was much, much jubilation. It concluded with a dog pile.

1. Twins game 163 win
2. Favre TD pass vs 49ers as time expires
3. Boise
4. This race
5. Vince Young
6. Women's WC over Brazil
7. David Tyree
8. App State

This is my tentative list of ones I remember. I was only 7 in 1998 when the Vikes should have won the Super Bowl, but I do remember being heartbroken. I was too young to count it. I wish I was old enough to have witnessed the Twins win in 87 or 91...

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:49 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1999 European Cup Final

Manchester United vs Bayern Munich. Munich are 1:0 up with 3 minutes left. United go on to win it in normal time 2:1.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was 10 and i was just starting to really follow the team. i had always been a fan but this was the first year i watched every game
Old 07-12-2011, 08:17 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another one I just remembered. (Knicks fans may want to look away)

Old 07-12-2011, 08:24 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy Buckeye.

JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Rutgers-Louisville (Pandemonium in Piscataway)
2) Titans-Rams Super Bowl 34
3) Cowboys-Giants 07 Divisional Round (that last desperation pass led to immediate heartbreak, I really thought we were headed to the SB that year)
4) Every Reggie Miller performance at the Garden.
5) Giants-49ers Wildcard game (forget the year, but it was the one where TO scored and celebrated and Strahan came over and pointed to the scoreboard... and then SF had that ridiculous comeback.)
6) Boise St- Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl.
7) Cardinals- Steelers SuperBowl solely on the fact that after Fitz scored that TD in the 4th Qtr with 2 min left, lets just say I never thought I won $50,000 and lost it so quickly in my life... **** YOU BEN ROETHLISBERGER!
8) Marshall-Toledo game where Leftwich was injured and carried down the field by his OLine.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 07-12-2011 at 09:19 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:36 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GLORIOUS

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
UK_Cheesehead
Veteran

UK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

This will mean absolutely nothing to 99% of this forum, but to this day this is still the most dramatic moment I've had following my team (and being there).

UK_Cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boise st vs oklahoma, watched the whole 4th quarter and overtime, it was wild.

Giants Pats superbowl

Three that havent been mentioned:

US losing to Canada in the olympics =(

Giants losing to the 49ers on the botched fg to end the game

And this, as a little kid:
Stevey Y

hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All 3 of mine are Mets moments.

How we didn't take the moment from that to go on and win, I will never know.

Robin Ventura's grand slam single was amazing.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=13062971

And of course, this HR by Mike Piazza after 9/11.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=2968149
Old 07-12-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Brooks, my favorite player, taking an INT to the house in the Super Bowl was a special moment, but it wasn't that exciting because we dominated that game.

Ronde's INT TD off McNabb the game before that was just as big too.

This by far. I always knew Kemba would find a way to win it, but I was so hyped up going into the play that I couldn't breathe when he hit the shot. I've probably watched it again and again about 50 times since.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty easy

And of course the music city miracle as mentioned before.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants/Pats Super Bowl easy. That day and the whole playoff month is something I'll never forget.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The day Madrid won the league on the final game & took it from Barca. I'll never forget Diarra & Reyes' goals. Probably the loudest I've ever yelled for a Madrid game until this years Copa del Rey final.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Giants/Pats Super Bowl easy. That day and the whole playoff month is something I'll never forget.
Definitely, other then the Bucs game, there were so many up and down moments in those play off games.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me it was either the 90s series with the Pacers and Knicks when Reggie Miller hit three 3-pointers in like 5 game seconds, en route to knocking NY out of the playoffs, or it was the 2006 AFC Champ Game where Manning lead a huge 2nd half comeback (or the Pats choked away a huge lead, however you want to put it :D ), en route to a SB win.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote