Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a common one. All my friends like to argue that. Especially when the Dolphins went 1-15.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revis Island View Post
Another thread stolen by EricCartman.
That's why I put him on my ignore list. Getting tired of his trap cards and stuff.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
My favorite was when this one kid told me that the best college team probably could win the superbowl cause of all the team chemistry they have sharing dorms and going to the cafeteria together.
Yup, I've gotten that type of stuff before.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.EricCartmann wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Someone once told me we should get stricter on PEDs in the NFL, even though he does not play in the NFL and he most likely has no idea what a legal PED or illegal PED is.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

I try to correct people all the time when they are wrong on the subject of animals. People fail to realize that animals are animals and people are people. Yet you have some people that believe animals are people and deserve the same rights as people. Some take it one step further and grant more rights to animals than people.

I have these people tell me all the time that animals must be killed humanely while the munch on a ribeye, short rib, etc. Yet these same individuals have never been to a slaughter house, or have never killed something for it's meat.

But regardless, they love playing the part of Heller Keller in the local play, that is "what they don't see, don't hurt them". I try to teach them to open and use their eyes, but I can only do so much.. in the end they have to make an effort to use their eyes if they really want to see.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would the world do with out such a modern day Anne Sullivan such as yourself?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Someone told me that the Gators could beat the Pats 9 out of 10 times because they had Tebow. He was dead serious.
i can only assume he corrected you. i pity your lack of belief in Jebow.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
What would the world do with out such a modern day Anne Sullivan such as yourself?
LOL! I had to look that up.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
It's Patrick Dempsey *
You passed the test.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
So true with the sports stuff. I was playing Madden with one of my roommates friends once and he was always Arizona. About halfway into the game he said the Jerheme Urban was just as good as Fitz and Boldin but he just didn't get the playing time. It took all the willpower I had not to call him a moron/slap the **** out of him.

Quote:
Old 07-17-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Never talk about Mike Vick with a black person.
/end racist
Oh my goodness yes. We have a winner here.

By the way I am black, so racial-matic immunity.

Quote:
Old 07-17-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You passed the test.

I've been laughing for the past 5 minutes now. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Never talk about Mike Vick with a black person.
/end racist
"yeah man, the judicial systems out to make examples of black athletes".
And I say that there was dogfighting paraphernalia if you will on his property.
"nah they planted it"

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Again, racial-matic immunity :p

"Man just put dat N****h at tailback and throw dat **** deep every play. Mah N****h!!!"

Quote:
Old 07-17-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Someone told me that the Gators could beat the Pats 9 out of 10 times because they had Tebow. He was dead serious.
Was it TebowFan?

I'm kidding TebowFan you know we're buds.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post
Nothing wrong with being a know it all and correcting mistakes. I do it all the time, the way I see it, if they have a problem with being corrected, it's their problem not mine.
Ok....

It should read, "I do it all the time. The way I see it, if they have a problem being corrected, it's their problem, not mine."

;P

I just did that for comedy. I'm not a grammar-nazi. I mess up all of the time. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if I made errors in this post.

Last edited by phlysac : 07-17-2011 at 10:53 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Ok....

It should read, "I do it all the time. The way I see it, if they have a problem being corrected, it's their problem, not mine."

;P

I just did that for comedy. I'm not a grammar-nazi. I mess up all of the time. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if I made errors in this post.
Thank you for correcting me. I am getting better at this grammar thing. My only mistake this time was placing a comma in place of a period.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
If you say it like that to a random stranger, you would just be a douche.
I'm a douche to those who deserve it. If someone is wrong and when arguing their point they call the correct person stupid. I can be a real big douche.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
EricCartmann
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I'm a douche to those who deserve it. If someone is wrong and when arguing their point they call the correct person stupid. I can be a real big douche.
I have the opposite viewpoint. When an idiot starts agreeing with me and tell me I am smart... then that is when I feel I need to worry, and maybe I should even consider Offing myself at this point.

There are some people that I want to disagree with me and think I am stupid. This is how I know everything is normal, and I don't have to off myself.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm...I tend to find myself saying random nonsense in public to see if anyone wants to correct me.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Hmmm...I tend to find myself saying random nonsense in public to see if anyone wants to correct me.

Your avy.

Who is it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
nah. i'm totally cool with it when people are wrong.
I see what you did there...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote