Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I currently deliver pizzas and work 5 days a week, getting 20 hours a week. Tips really do make me most of my money though. On Friday-Sunday I usually get $45+ and I've gotten $75+ a few times. It's pretty easy, just have to be a good driver and know where your going.
Knowing your customers and what they are likely to do helps also. PM me if you want a few tips.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PM me if you want me to give you tips for not getting tips from cj :]

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pm me if you want to give me your tips you get for delivering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You dont have to be a good driver to be a delivery guy. Lord knows, all the deliver guys I know are horrible drivers. Knowing where you're going is a plus.

I was actually delivering pizza a bit down here for a couple of weeks for the first time. Pretty sweet to get paid to drive around, but they didnt reimburse me for gas. So it wasnt really worth it for me, considering my car is a freaking gas hog, and in bad shape as it is.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never did retail... but hate to tell you that it's all downhill from those types of jobs. I worked in a bar and honestly, if it paid a bit better I'd go back.

Now I work 8:30-5pm, don't get paid enough, have responsibilities, still have to deal with dickheads(doesn't matter where you work, customers/bosses are going to be dickheads). Ah the days of rocking up to the pub still drunk, having a couple to get you going, dealing with generally happy people, being able to tell the ones you didn't like to piss off and have mucho free time!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So today at Converse (where I work) this guy is coming in. I will be standing 4 feet from him for roughly 3 hours.

Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm, he kinda looks like a tool, whoever he is.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heading to work in a few minutes. I work for Binny's Beverage Depot, which is the biggest liquor chain in the Chicagoland area. I work at a crappier location, but its only a 5 minute drive from my house so it is not so bad. The biggest issues I deal with are problems with customers and lazy ass fellow employees. The area I work in has a gigantic eastern european population, which creates a huge language barrier, they for the most part have terrible accents, have no idea what they are looking for, get mad at your because you can't speak their language, and they smell.

Like it my ******* fault that I don't speak Polish! Go **** yourself you smelly perogi!

The lazy employees makes my job 10 times harder. I usually work in our receiving department, but a normal day can have me working in our beer cooler, liquor department, wine department, making deliveries, retreiving carts from the parking lot, cleaning up messes, carrying products out to lazy/old people's cars, and working the cash register. All of the fun for a mere $10.60 an hour.

Tonight I will be there until 10:00 pm, and tomorrow it is our end of the fiscal year inventory. So I get to count all day! What a great weekend!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh.....retail blows for sure, but it has some definite benefits. You work in air conditioning/heat and it is safe. At the end of the day, while extremely frustrating, your basic physical needs are cared for. I worked stock at a pool store and moved chemicals around in 120 degree trailers all day breathing that **** in and sweating my ass off. Also, factory work. I have never done it personally, but it is worse than retail imo.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to work soon. Only for about four hours so it isn't that bad. I seriously need a break from that job though. Definitely wears you out. Especially after a full eight and a half hour shift. Here is something I posted on another forum. I think I was just ticked off that day.

Quote:
Just to add, I work in a camping/outdoor retailer. I do a good amount of work in the footwear area. We have a lot of hiking boots, mountaineering boots, running shoes, etc.

I have to say that the one thing I can't stand when working there is when I show people shoes and I tell them what certain benefits each one has and whatever, and people afterwards say things such as "Oh but I don't like the color" or "Yeah but it's too bulky". Of course it's bulky it's a hiking shoe! And are you really going to be concerned about the color of your shoe when you are hiking in the wilderness with a 50 pound pack on your back? I had one customer the other day say something like "Sorry but I gotta be in style". On the mountainside you have to be in style are you joking me? I usually don't say anything other than "I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you". I think there were a couple of times where I walked away from a customer or two just because I reiterated the same information several times and they still couldn't make a decision to get hiking shoes because their personal aesthetics got in the way. It's pretty ridiculous.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 07-30-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
So today at Converse (where I work) this guy is coming in. I will be standing 4 feet from him for roughly 3 hours.

Who the hell is that?
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A very mediocre rapper.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Eh.....retail blows for sure, but it has some definite benefits. You work in air conditioning/heat and it is safe. At the end of the day, while extremely frustrating, your basic physical needs are cared for. I worked stock at a pool store and moved chemicals around in 120 degree trailers all day breathing that **** in and sweating my ass off. Also, factory work. I have never done it personally, but it is worse than retail imo.

Factory work is the worst. Doing the same ******** repetitive task for 12 hours gets to you. It does pay better than retail but it's barely worth it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another thing I hate about retail work is being called and asked if I want to work for so and so or work an extra shift. As bad enough as the job actually is, believe it or not I have to actually field calls when I'm not at the actual facility. A co-worker of mine just called me to ask if I could have an extended shift to cover for him because he had an activity he wanted to do, and I declined simply stating that I was too worn out these past couple of weeks. He sounded really dejected and hung up the phone quickly. Sorry man, but if you want your weekends back, don't work retail. Simple.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm done with college here, and I might accept a job at Old Navy just to get some money rolling in. It's not a number 1 option, but a job is a job.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think every young person needs to work a retail job when they're first starting out. Crappy pay, weird hours and customer abuse as was originally mentioned. My first job was working in a small department store, unfortunately for me it was in the men's department where the women that came in were shopping for the old man.

On a somewhat related topic i think it's almost a good thing for people to serve a couple of years in the military. I was about as anti-war as you could get back in the day but you learn a lot about people and life and you certainly appreciate what is going on back in the world once you get home.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post

Who is this?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work at a Hardware store that these two men come into all the time.

StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would Coach Cal's recruits need from a hardware store?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:14 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
What would Coach Cal's recruits need from a hardware store?
Some Blinds and a box of screws.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post

. People love to leave trash. People love to try and make "deals" with the employees.

I hate this...
I work at PetCo
and i hate when customers go...
"hey can i get 20% off on this canned food? its got a dent in the can"
of course not

Anywho, we have a customer who comes in all the time complaining about how all the dog-food contains by products. And why she cant find anything that doesnt contain that.
Yet she brags about how she feeds her dog an ALL-Natural Dog food, (And we sell the dogfood she brags about)

So she will pull out the big bags (35+lbs) flip them over to read the ingrediants, and just leave the bags of dogfood on the floor.
She will literally do this to 15+bags everytime she comes in

she also wears tennis shoes with a long skirt, and smells like she hasnt showered in years

Last edited by BufFan71 : 08-10-2011 at 10:02 PM.
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
I hate this...

I work at PetCo

of course not
UMMM YOUR SO WRONG DUDE ITS 50% OFF...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Retail is nothing short of hell. Get into serving, its one of the best kept secrets as far as entry-level jobs go. I'm currently waiting tables and making anywhere from $100-300 a night. I do work in a higher end restaurant, but it'll be better than retail regardless of where you go.

Besides the money, its also fun and engaging, and its typically a great social atmosphere as well.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
I hate this...
I work at PetCo
of course not

Anywho, we have a customer who comes in all the time complaining about how all the dog-food contains by products. And why she cant find anything that doesnt contain that.
Yet she brags about how she feeds her dog an ALL-Natural Dog food, (And we sell the dogfood she brags about)

So she will pull out the big bags (35+lbs) flip them over to read the ingrediants, and just leave the bags of dogfood on the floor.

she also wears tennis shoes with a long skirt, and smells like she hasnt showered in years
Unfortunately in retail you have to deal with all kinds of people, including the weirdos. I should get paid double for certain folks.

And I'll never understand why people will try to make deals with employees like it's the got damn flea market. Sometimes I even feel like saying "Um sorry no, this isn't the flea market."

Quote:
Old 08-11-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I hate this...
I work at PetCo
of course not

We get this elderly lady that comes into the store and buys discounted concrete bags all the time. We normally sale them for a generous discount if the bag is cut/damaged etc. The other day we caught her in the concrete aisle cutting bags with a knife. One thing I don't understand though is why this old lady needs so much concrete. She has easily bought at least 3 damaged bags every day for 6 years.