Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-13-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I start James Jones tonight with Greg Jennings supposed to be out or should I roll with Mike Williams (TB) against the Giants and there mess at the CB position?
Old 09-13-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Both might be, tbh. Brinkley might be the better SD RB to own until Mathews returns.
Im picking up Brinkley.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Should I start James Jones tonight with Greg Jennings supposed to be out or should I roll with Mike Williams (TB) against the Giants and there mess at the CB position?
Jones. Seems like Mike Williams is a forgotten man in Tampa, and I can't see the GB offense having two bad games in a row at home.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Definitely Jones. He will have opportunity, which is more than we can say for Williams as the 2nd option on a run first team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
In my other league.

Matt Ryan vs Denver

Or

Matt Schaub vs Jax?
Ryan. Schaub is a bye week guy, nothing more.

Quote:
Im picking up Brinkley.
What other options are there on the wire?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In my other league.

Matt Ryan vs Denver

Or

Matt Schaub vs Jax?
Matt Ryan. I feel like he will be forced to throw more than Shaub will against the Jags.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are we feeling about Welker this week? He's possibly my #2 receiver this week. 0.5 ppr. Other options would be Bowe, Cobb, and less likely Blackmon, Amendola.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Torrey Smith Vs Eagles
Kevin Ogletree vs Seahawks
Titus Young vs 49ers
DHB vs Miami
Brandon Lafell vs Saints

pick two. Leaning toward Ogletree and Lafell.

Coby Fleener vs Vikings
Jermaine Gresham vs Browns

pick one. leaning toward Fleener.

One of those Receivers would be my flex option for this week, unless you think I should drop one for Dwyer. Or unless Ryan Mathews is healthy.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What other options are there on the wire?
These guys. this is just the first page.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
How are we feeling about Welker this week? He's possibly my #2 receiver this week. 0.5 ppr. Other options would be Bowe, Cobb, and less likely Blackmon, Amendola.
Meh. Pats have too many options now, and Bowe can get TDs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Torrey Smith Vs Eagles
Titus Young vs 49ers
DHB vs Miami
Brandon Lafell vs Saints

Coby Fleener vs Vikings

One of those Receivers would be my flex option for this week, unless you think I should drop one for Dwyer. Or unless Ryan Mathews is healthy.
Either DHB or Dwyer for the flex.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cobb easily. By far in fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the way you think.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shaky, to be honest. I don't really believe Welker will be a non-factor like he was last week, but he's never been a TD guy and now his catches are not a guaranteed 6+ per game.

Bowe and Cobb have really nice matchups/situations. If you have a pretty stable core of players it might be best to swing for the fences with Cobb. Just be prepared for a few days of self-torture if the Thursday night play doesn't work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Torrey Smith Vs Eagles
Titus Young vs 49ers
DHB vs Miami
Brandon Lafell vs Saints

Coby Fleener vs Vikings

Torrey & a coin flip? Not starting Torrey is a clear case of "outsmarting yourself" this early in the season. I'm not high on Young. I'd lean Lafell or Ogletree. Personally, Lafell would be the choice b/c there's far less competition for touches. I have Ogletree on my bench in favor of Cobb.

If you can start one as flex then there's no real issue - Smith / Ogletree / Lafell. I wouldn't drop any of them for Dwyer. He's banged up and the fact that the Steelers didn't start him even though he looked better than Redman + the activation of Mendy makes me think the job is Mendy's without question coming back.

Quote:
These guys. this is just the first page.

Nice collection of steamy piles. I'd keep close tabs on the news out of SD and try to figure which guys is the right one to start. As mentioned, Brinkley is my early favorite over Brown.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Shaky, to be honest. I don't really believe Welker will be a non-factor like he was last week, but he's never been a TD guy and now his catches are not a guaranteed 6+ per game.

Bowe and Cobb have really nice matchups/situations. If you have a pretty stable core of players it might be best to swing for the fences with Cobb. Just be prepared for a few days of self-torture if the Thursday night play doesn't work out.
I won rather comfortably with Welker getting under 3 points last week. I'm fine with the chance, so long as Romo can perform decently.

Also, I'll be at the Bills game, so Bowe isn't gonna do ****.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1...20913at337.png

Thinking about putting Lance Moore or Alshon over Colston bc he didnt look too good.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post

Thinking about putting Lance Moore or Alshon over Colston bc he didnt look too good.
Don't bench Colston. Could have had a TD last week, but it got punched out. Colston is ahead of Moore on the DC anyway.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Don't bench Colston. Could have had a TD last week, but it got punched out. Colston is ahead of Moore on the DC anyway.
Completely agree. Colston is the #2 target. A good defensive play (and somewhat poor awareness by Colston) turned a likely TD catch into a fumble lost. 8 point swing, in most scoring systems. He'll be a consistent, solid start every week.

Old 09-13-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post

Benching Vick for Smith is pretty ballsy. Not that I expect Vick to be amazing but he is probably going to be forced to throw which can potentially lead to some big fantasy points.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
I know, but Moore got only 1 less target and he is very good in small areas bc of his quickness.

Quote:
Completely agree. Colston is the #2 target. A good defensive play (and somewhat poor awareness by Colston) turned a likely TD catch into a fumble lost. 8 point swing, in most scoring systems. He'll be a consistent, solid start every week.
Yeah, i had 160 something points and lost by 2, i am fully aware of all the points i lost from players doing stupid ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Benching Vick for Smith is pretty ballsy. Not that I expect Vick to be amazing but he is probably going to be forced to throw which can potentially lead to some big fantasy points.
I just don't like the matchup with reed back there, jimmy smith should be able to handle maclin who has a hip pointer, and djax is not as much of a factor anymore. I just hope the ravens dont hurt vick.

Plus detroit has the perfect combo. They have a pretty good line and decent LBs with 1 good in the box safety, but their pass defense blows. Also detroits offense is pass heavy so if they get a lead, San Fran will be forced to throw.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knowshon, Jaquizz and McCluster are free agents. Drop Rashad Jennings for any of them?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Knowshon, Jaquizz and McCluster are free agents. Drop Rashad Jennings for any of them?
McCluster.

Jaquizz would be a nice add, too. That offense is moving away from the (diminishing) skillset of Michael Turner.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have redman I could drop too. Should I do both?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-13-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Ben and Wes Welker for Amendola and Cutler PPR thoughts?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I like the cutler side.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-13-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I have redman I could drop too. Should I do both?
Yes. Redman is looking at losing touches to Dwyer. He'll be garbage once Mendy is back. Quizz has better value, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Big Ben and Wes Welker for Amendola and Cutler PPR thoughts?
The upgrade from Ben to Cutler is worth the drop from Welker to Amendola.

Old 09-13-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Default Welker Owners!

Please note there has been recent speculation that Welker may have had a concussion during the preseason. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing as far as his value going forward could be argued both ways.

"Other reports have noted that a personal issue Welker was dealing with (a death in the family) kept him out of preseason action, and that might have been the case for the Eagles game, but I think that was separate from what went down in Tampa (my educated guess is a concussion). My sense is that the Patriots were easing Welker back into the mix Sunday based on whatever went down in Tampa and how it affected Welker's preparation to assume a full-time load in the opener." - Mike Reiss

Article Link