Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-18-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
What do you guys think.

Dynasty League.
Standard Settings.

I give up: Jimmy Graham, Jeremy Maclin

I get: Calvin Johnson, Kyle Rudolph, Justin Blackmon
Update.

I bargained him down a bit. Ended up like this.

I gave up: Jimmy Graham, Pierre Garcon, Jon Stewart

I got: Calvin Johnson, Kyle Rudolph, Kendall Wright
Old 09-18-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So assuming my waivers go through my receivers will be

Bowe
Floyd (SD)
Lafell
Hartline
Avery
McCluster

Should I stick with Lafell in my flex and have Bowe/Floyd/Lafell?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peterson vs SF
S. Jackson vs Chi.
Doug martin vs Dallas
And if the trade works out..
Ridley vs whoever they play.

Pick 2. Possibly 3 if you think one is.better than hakeem nicks in the flex
TheRubberDuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fear me people.

Quote:
OverDwayneBowe won by 39.22 points, covering the 7.93-point spread.
Quote:
Although OverDwayneBowe won, they got little help from Larry Fitzgerald, who only put up 0.40 points of a projected 12.23.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRubberDuck45 View Post
Peterson vs SF
S. Jackson vs Chi.
Doug martin vs Dallas
And if the trade works out..
Ridley vs whoever they play.

Pick 2. Possibly 3 if you think one is.better than hakeem nicks in the flex
Jackson has a groin injury. Definitely Doug Martin though.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do i trade sproles for vincent jackson? means I'd start him over DHB and start Doug Martin as my other RB. I just dont know at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
do i trade sproles for vincent jackson? means I'd start him over DHB and start Doug Martin as my other RB. I just dont know at this point
PPR league? If so then no.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got some play on reddit for my thread after Week 1.

I said

Quote:
There are only three types of fantasy owners after Week 1...

1) Those who are 1-0, happy, and hopeful.
2) Those who are 0-1 and hopeful.
3) Those who drafted Chris Johnson.
This week I wrote:

Quote:
There are only 6 types of fantasy owners after Week 2...

1) Direct relatives of Andre Brown.
2) Those who are 2-0, happy, and hopeful.
3) Those who are 1-1, content, and hopeful.
4) Those who are 0-2, frustrated, but hopeful.
5) Those who will lose their job this week, but are ironically hopeful because they drafted LeSean McCoy in their big money league; however the thrill of meeting him in person and failing to not turn into a star-struck teenage girl is the cause for losing said job as a replacement official.
6) Those who drafted Chris Johnson.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Antonio Brown, Torrey Smith, Eric Decker, Titus Young, and Kevin Ogletree. Who's worth keeping? I'm thinking keep the first two and ditch the last three.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mike walace for sproles? It's a .5 ppr and i'd start Martin at RB and Wallace replaces DHB
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decided I was gonna send out offers for a TE with my stacked team, what do you think would be a fair offer for Jimmy Graham?

Last edited by fenikz : 09-18-2012 at 07:32 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i feel if you sent out something like T-Rich and Lawfirm. He needs RB upgrades. is there a flex?
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you think Andrew Luck and Brandon Lafell could get RG3? ha!
Old 09-18-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

man, and I just got offered Torrey Smith for Doug Martin. Martin's just chiling on my bench and smith would replace DHB. It'd mean no blockbuster like a Wallace for Sproles. Walace for Sproles i'm leaning towards though, not sure
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldnt do torrey smith for doug martin at all. im a hoarder of RBs though. torrey smiths are easier to come by than a starting RB

in a ppr id do wallace for sproles all day though
Old 09-18-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i wouldnt do torrey smith for doug martin at all. im a hoarder of RBs though. torrey smiths are easier to come by than a starting RB
as a steeler fan, what's your opinion of wallace's value? Will he be a stud WR for me?

i'm also thinking Torrey could break out, just not sure
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i feel if you sent out something like T-Rich and Lawfirm. He needs RB upgrades. is there a flex?
ya QB RB RB WR WR TE W/R/T D/ST K - Non PPR

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ya QB RB RB WR WR TE W/R/T D/ST K - Non PPR
maybe like a richardson and decker or wayne would get it done.

your depth would take a hit, but Graham would be a stud on your team and either decker or wayne that you didn't trade could slide in the flex easily
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
as a steeler fan, what's your opinion of wallace's value? Will he be a stud WR for me?

i'm also thinking Torrey could break out, just not sure
i think haley could do huge things with wallace and just turn him into a dominant player, at this point though it seems like brown, sanders and heath all are going to get more or equal targets than wallace, but ben loves wallace and heath in the endzone.

in ppr hes not really a stud, what youve seen from him the last 2 weeks is what hes gonna get you. 4 catches, a touchdown most days and occasionally a 2 score game. They havent really thrown deep to him much yet though, gotta figure they are going to start a bit more, but i also think that just makes brown a more enticing option for ben cause wallace ALWAYS takes 2 deep with him and brown reaps the reward by eating up one on ones. wallace will get you 10-12 TDs this year at least, hes good for that and i dont expect him to slump in the second half like he did with arians and a gimpy ben that couldnt get him the ball in space
Old 09-18-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

yeah i dont think he's worth sproles then. just not sure what i'm gonna do with everyone in this league so down on martin, it doesn't make sense
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
maybe like a richardson and decker or wayne would get it done.

your depth would take a hit, but Graham would be a stud on your team and either decker or wayne that you didn't trade could slide in the flex easily
If someone takes T-Rich and Decker/Wayne for Graham, maybe you could sell him some ocean front property in Kansas. Why would the guy take T-Rich to sit on his bench behind Murray and Ridley? Decker/Wayne would be on his bench as well behind Jordy and Colston.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
If someone takes T-Rich and Decker/Wayne for Graham, maybe you could sell him some ocean front property in Kansas. Why would the guy take T-Rich to sit on his bench behind Murray and Ridley? Decker/Wayne would be on his bench as well behind Jordy and Colston.
no way should wayne be on the bench behind colston.

he may need to trade his Marshawn instead
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either way, a slight upgrade at WR doesn't equal Jimmy Graham.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think I could fetch packaging Leshoure and Fitzgerald? need a RB or TE.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody think Kellen Winslow can produce for the patriots?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote