Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-19-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id start miller vs the raiders, steelers could drop 35 points on oakland

in the first half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so with Nicks now out, I picked up Barden. I'm considering putting him in flex over Heath Miller (deep league, J-Stew and FJax hurt, starting Lamar Miller and Tate at RB)

Actually, may start Ronnie Brown over Miller against the Jets D.

damn my team's a mess
Yes, yes it is.

I'd play Heath. He's consistent and a known commodity. The Giants RBs have the matchup in their favor, not the WRs. Ronnie Brown is not a good start. He lost the start to Brinkley and it looks like both lost the start to Jackie Battle. Go add Draughn just in case Charles can't go.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Argh. RB #2 spot this week. PPR/Return yard league:

LaRod Stephens-Howling vs Philly
Mike Tolbert vs. NYG
Roy Helu vs. Cincy
Chris Ogbonnaya vs. Buffalo

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

Mike Tolbert vs. NYG
Roy Helu vs. Cincy
yuck lol

tolbert i guess with stewart likely out but thats a mess

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

Mike Tolbert vs. NYG
Roy Helu vs. Cincy
If Stewart doesn't play I'd go with Tolbert, otherwise, I'd go LSH again.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
yuck lol

tolbert i guess with stewart likely out but thats a mess
Yeah, it's tough with Fred Jackson out.. and I picked Helu back when everyone figured he'd be the starter, even with the Shanahan situation.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Williams is in the doghouse now, so LSH could be a great pick.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

sucks that fred jackson may never regain his status now i had him in one league, as my flex....happy i had dmac and sproles ahead of him when he went down

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Now if only McFadden and the Raiders ground game would show some life . . .

Old 09-19-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who to start at K Nugent or Gould?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One point PPR. Struggling between these three. Pick two.

Brandon Lafell vs. NYG
Alfred Morris vs. CIN
Steven Jackson @CHI

Last edited by Bulldogs : 09-19-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Who to start at K Nugent or Gould?
Why do you have 2 kickers?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post

Brandon Lafell vs. NYG
Alfred Morris vs. CIN
Steven Jackson @CIN

Lafell and Morris.

Jackson is playing Chicago, not Cincy btw.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Peterson vs. San Francisco . . . do I bench him?

I would be starting Donald Brown and Andre Brown (I have Bradshaw, too) and they both have very nice matchups.
I am having this exact dilemma... do I start Brown over Peterson? I don't think I can bring myself to do it
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do you guys think daryl richardson will do anything this week vs chicago?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I am having this exact dilemma... do I start Brown over Peterson? I don't think I can bring myself to do it
I'd still take Peterson. Chances are he'll struggle against San Fran but even in those kind of games he has a way of getting a goal line TD or two.

And although David Wilson has been in the doghouse I think he ends up getting more carries than people think.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

somehow jackie battle was available. scooping him up as we speak and putting him over ronnie.

also starting Barden over Sidney Rice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'd still take Peterson. Chances are he'll struggle against San Fran but even in those kind of games he has a way of getting a goal line TD or two.

And although David Wilson has been in the doghouse I think he ends up getting more carries than people think.
while this is true, down in the red zone, it'll most likely be all Brown. Plus with Nicks out, we may run the ball more.

Or just throw more to Wilson, it's a toss up. I'm just wary with AD going against SF and that bad Vikes OL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post

Brandon Lafell vs. NYG
Alfred Morris vs. CIN
Steven Jackson @CIN
That easy Lafell and Morris

Quote:
Why do you have 2 kickers?
I don't I have Nugent but thinking about picking up Gould
Old 09-19-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
while this is true, down in the red zone, it'll most likely be all Brown. Plus with Nicks out, we may run the ball more.

Or just throw more to Wilson, it's a toss up. I'm just wary with AD going against SF and that bad Vikes OL
It's absolutely possible that Peterson ends up with 14 carries for 37 yards or something. I'd just much rather go with the known commodity who's guaranteed to get a large majority of the carries.

Quote:
That easy Lafell and Morris

I don't I have Nugent but thinking about picking up Gould
Ah I see. Kickers are almost impossible to predict but I guess I'd go with Gould against the weaker defense.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know some have told me to hang onto Larry, but new way of thinking for me, don't add a RB, I need an upgrade at TE, any chance you think Fitz and Fleener can land me Jimmy Graham?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tamme for Hernandez a good trade? I need a TE now that AHern is out for a while and I have no back up. Heath Miller is on waivers and I put a claim in him, but should I do this?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
It's absolutely possible that Peterson ends up with 14 carries for 37 yards or something. I'd just much rather go with the known commodity who's guaranteed to get a large majority of the carries.

Ah I see. Kickers are almost impossible to predict but I guess I'd go with Gould against the weaker defense.
Or better yet how about Walsh? Can't see the Minnesots O getting in the endzone too much.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Tamme for Hernandez a good trade? I need a TE now that AHern is out for a while and I have no back up. Heath Miller is on waivers and I put a claim in him, but should I do this?
I definitely wouldn't. Everything I've seen says he'll only be out a couple weeks and you're talking about trading a top 3-4 TE.

I don't think Tamme is all that much better than Heath Miller and you probably won't have much trouble getting Miller off waivers.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Or better yet how about Walsh? Can't see the Minnesots O getting in the endzone too much.
Walsh is a good choice. The Vikes offense has been stalling around the red zone against a lot worse defenses than SF and he's got a big leg.

Again though, who knows with kickers. You're basically just throwing **** at the wall and hoping it sticks. Maybe with the exception of the elite guys like Seabass and Akers.