Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-19-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Tamme for Hernandez a good trade? I need a TE now that AHern is out for a while and I have no back up. Heath Miller is on waivers and I put a claim in him, but should I do this?
I wouldn't do it. To me the difference between Heath Miller and Tamme isn't that significant, if at all. But when Hernandez comes back, he's a legit #1 fantasy option.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a TE, I might just trade Beast Mode for Jimmy Graham since I can use TEs in my FLEX spot. It makes my RBs weaker, but I have WR depth to help ease that.

I was leaning towards no on the AHern for Tamme deal anyways.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Full deal:

I get:

Jimmy Graham
Wes Welker
Kevin Smith

They get:

Jordy Nelson
Marshawn Lynch

1 point PPR.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea what defense to pickup. I currently have the bengals defense, who have been just ok so far. But, they are facing the Redskins this week and any defense playing them scares me, expecially if Garcon makes his way back to the field.

But there isn't much to select from in Free Agency...

Arizona (vs Eagles)
San Diego (vs Falcons)
Cleveland (vs Bills)
Rams (vs Chicago)
Jags (vs Indy)
Colts (vs Jags)
Rams (vs Bears)
Falcons (vs Chargers)
Old 09-19-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was also hoping Cincy's D would be better. Weeks 2-6 they play 4 rookie QBs and Gabbert. Didn't do much last week (lucked out with return TD) and Griffin is not exactly sucking it up. From those, Arizona and Cleveland are pretty good and are facing teams capable of ******* up. I wouldn't expect the Bills to rain points this week, personally.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I was also hoping Cincy's D would be better. Weeks 2-6 they play 4 rookie QBs and Gabbert. Didn't do much last week (lucked out with return TD) and Griffin is not exactly sucking it up. From those, Arizona and Cleveland are pretty good and are facing teams capable of ******* up. I wouldn't expect the Bills to rain points this week, personally.
Yeah but CJ Spiller scares me ha, honestly of those I'm thinking about Chargers or Rams.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked between AZ and Cleveland. Went with AZ for the return factor.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just thinking, Marty b could be a good fantasy option. no nicks means he will probably be the top red zone target... Of course after the failed first down fade to barden and run for no gain on 2nd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I picked between AZ and Cleveland. Went with AZ for the return factor.
I think fantasy counts blocked kicks/punts and they have 2 through 2 weeks and have lead the league the last 3 years, so that's another plus.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so should i do this trade:
doug martin and jonathan stewart for Victor cruz and chris johnson

My team:
QB: Vick, Alex Smith
RB: Foster, Murray, Martin, Martin, Stewart, Leshoure
WR: Julio Jones, Colston, Maclin, Lance Moore, LaFell
TE: Gronk
K: Gotskowski
DEF: Houston
D: Daryl Washington

We do 7yards rec = 1 pt, no ppr, 10 yds rush = 1 pt. If Johnson can turn it around thatd help

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
One point PPR. Struggling between these three. Pick two.

Brandon Lafell vs. NYG
Alfred Morris vs. CIN
Steven Jackson @CHI
LaFell and Morris for me, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I am having this exact dilemma... do I start Brown over Peterson? I don't think I can bring myself to do it
I've got Donald Brown in but mine is a ppr league (which I forgot to mention) so it's an easier choice. I'm not sure I'll stick with it through Sunday, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
do you guys think daryl richardson will do anything this week vs chicago?
Not really. Unless Jackson's groin is worse than any reports I've seen. Even if there was some aspect of discipline in his being pulled, Fisher won't carry that over to another week.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I know some have told me to hang onto Larry, but new way of thinking for me, don't add a RB, I need an upgrade at TE, any chance you think Fitz and Fleener can land me Jimmy Graham?
Doubt it.

Quote:
Tamme for Hernandez a good trade? I need a TE now that AHern is out for a while and I have no back up. Heath Miller is on waivers and I put a claim in him, but should I do this?
Quote:
Full deal:

I get:

Jimmy Graham
Wes Welker
Kevin Smith

They get:

Jordy Nelson
Marshawn Lynch

1 point PPR.
I'd rather have Nelson, Lynch and Heath. Smith is expected to take a backseat and only Welker, BB and McD know what the deal is there.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mathews vs ATL
Charles vs NO
or
Hillis vs NO

non PPR

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
I have no idea what defense to pickup. I currently have the bengals defense, who have been just ok so far. But, they are facing the Redskins this week and any defense playing them scares me, expecially if Garcon makes his way back to the field.

But there isn't much to select from in Free Agency...

Arizona (vs Eagles)
San Diego (vs Falcons)
Cleveland (vs Bills)
Rams (vs Chicago)
Jags (vs Indy)
Colts (vs Jags)
Rams (vs Bears)
Falcons (vs Chargers)
I'm rolling with Indy. They've been ok both weeks getting to the QB and causing turnovers and they face the worst offense in the league. The Cardinals weren't available, though. I think I'd go with them but I feel like the Eagles can't possibly turn it over another 3+ times . . . right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post

My team:

We do 7yards rec = 1 pt, no ppr, 10 yds rush = 1 pt. If Johnson can turn it around thatd help
You have a really nice team and would be dumping great RB depth before week 3. Not a good idea. RBs go down too often to trade them this early in the season unless you're in a tough spot.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Mathews vs ATL
Charles vs NO
or
Hillis vs NO

non PPR
I haven't paid a ton of attention to Mathews news but like him best if he's a full go.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

How much of an upgrade is pitta over Fleener?

I've been offered Larry Fitz for Vernon Davis. Not the TE I wanted but he is a major upgrade over Fleener plus that still leaves me with Green, Torrey, Lafell and DHB as my top 4.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 09-19-2012 at 09:00 PM.
holt_bruce81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
He looks like the number one for his QB so I'd say it's a decent upgrade. Not sure how to quantify it aside from discussing the trade options.

Old 09-19-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post

My team:

I would definitely do that trade. Your WR situation isn't really solid enough for my liking. I like your potential at RB much more, and having CJ do anything is only a bonus.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I've been offered Larry Fitz for Vernon Davis. Not the TE I wanted but he is a major upgrade over Fleener plus that still leaves me with Green, Torrey, Lafell and DHB as my top 4.
Wait, you're getting VD? If so, I would take that. I think he's in for a fairly big year, even though Fitz will eventually right the ship.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Ok so I've got two potential offers.

I receiver: Vernon Davis
He Receives: Larry Fitzgerald

I receive: Dennis Pitta
He receives: Brandon Lafell

Both are upgrades over my current TEs.....fleener and Gresham
Old 09-19-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Get Davis. He's looking like a beast again and Fitz will suffer from inconsistency even when he's getting his looks.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone know if a commish on ESPN can force a trade to go through faster? I just traded for Andre Brown to start him tomorrow, but now the trade won't go through until Friday after he already plays.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the other managers get to vote on whether to veto it or not, then I doubt it. If it's the commish's job to process/veto trades, then it depends on whenever he gets to it.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Davis or Martellus Bennett??????????
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yahoo standard scoring

Already have CJ Spiller locked into one RB spot so I need...

Pick 1 RB and 1 W/R
DeMarco Murray vs. TB
Willis McGahee vs. HOU
Stevie Johnson @ CLE
Doug Martin @ DAL
Torrey Smith vs. NE
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote