Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-02-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got an offer to switch from my 2nd overall draft position with the 5th. I'm thinking the top 5 rbs are pretty close and I'd get a better second rounder. What do you all think? 12 teams standard yahoo.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Got an offer to switch from my 2nd overall draft position with the 5th. I'm thinking the top 5 rbs are pretty close and I'd get a better second rounder. What do you all think? 12 teams standard yahoo.

Stay and get Peterson or CJ2K.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you are only switching firsts and seconds not really worth it. While the top 5 RBs are close you might get Foster who's future is very uncertain. Its expected to only be out a week but could be up to 4 from what I've heard.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:02 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unless you absolutely love Darren McFadden (which is understandable), you stay at 2 and take Rice or CJ2K assuming Peterson goes #1.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Wow u ended up with a great team dude seriously that **** is solid top to bottom
Thanks. Only thing I don't really like is Colt McCoy and Ford. But that what the waiver wire is for.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just had a 10 team, standard league draft. No PPR. How did I do?

QB: Big Ben/Bradford
RB: Chris Johnson/DWill/Beanie Wells/J-Stew/Ben Tate
WR: Roddy White/Mike Wallace/Percy Harvin/Johnny Knox
TE: Owen Daniels/Marcedes Lewis
K: Alex Henery
DEF: Chicago
Old 09-04-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you guys rate my team?

QB Matt Cassel
RB MJD
RB Michael Turner
WR Greg Jennings
WR Dwayne Bowe
WR Brandon Marshal
TE Marcedes Lewis
Wr/RB/TE Mark Ingram
K Sebastian Janikowski
Defense Philadelphia
BN Joseph Addai
BN Jacoby Ford
BN Aaron Hernandez
BN Joe Flacco
BN Earl Bennet

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

need more info, qb & te aren't ideal, good wr/rb though

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have pick 2 in both my big money leagues.
RAYMELL RICE ALL DAY EVERYDAY YES
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I start at QB? Romo @ NYJ, Manning @ WAS, or Cutler vs ATL.

I am thinking Manning here, but I am not sure.

Also would it be a good move to swap Jamaal Charles and Britt for CJ2K? I don't feel like Charles is going to repeat anything near last year's season.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Romo on one of my teams and i am thinking about benching him for Kolb. I really don't like that matchup. I would prolly go with Manning if i were you. Cutler is bound to throw a couple INTs vs ATL.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so i ended up going ingram/lynch in my 16 team keeper league. tom cable's got a great track record turning teams into league leaders in rush yards, and he faced a similar situation in oakland as he does in seattle (lack of passing game) and that worked well for dmc. anyway, here's my offensive lineup now

qb: matt schaub
rb: mark ingram OR marshawn lynch OR cj spiller
rb/wr: brandon lloyd
wr: percy harvin
wr: jeremy maclin
te: rob gronkowski OR jermaine gresham
op: josh freeman

i also stashed denarius moore and brandon gibson on my bench. i like both guys to have pretty good seasons this year.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Who should I start at QB? Romo @ NYJ, Manning @ WAS, or Cutler vs ATL.

I am thinking Manning here, but I am not sure.

Also would it be a good move to swap Jamaal Charles and Britt for CJ2K? I don't feel like Charles is going to repeat anything near last year's season.
Do that trade. Charles is way overvalued right now. I'd target Gore or McFadden rather than CJ2K though.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-04-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 Team Dynasty drafted tonight for the first time.
1 PPR, 6 Passing TD's

QB1: Peyton Manning
RB1: LeSean McCoy
RB2: Peyton Hillis
WR1: Larry Fitzgerald
WR2: Dez Bryant
TE1: Vernon Davis
RB/WR/TE: LaDainian Tomlinson??
K: Josh Brown
DST: New York Giants

QB2: Josh Freeman
WR3: AJ Green
WR4: Davone Bess
WR5: Mike Williams, Seahawks
RB4: Deji Karim
RB5: Delone Carter
TE2: Lance Kendricks

So what do you guys think? Remember, it's a dynasty so this roster is my roster for years. I was glad to get AJ Green and Kendricks, and I got McCoy at #10. I really like my team, just lacking some RB depth.

Who should I start in the flex? I think LT, but maybe Bess or Green.

Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 : 09-04-2011 at 09:52 PM.
dolphinfan2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id def go Bess in the flex

edit: forget that 2nd part missed freeman

Last edited by fenikz : 09-04-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
12 Team Dynasty drafted tonight for the first time.
1 PPR, 6 Passing TD's

QB1: Peyton Manning
RB1: LeSean McCoy
RB2: Peyton Hillis
WR1: Larry Fitzgerald
WR2: Dez Bryant
TE1: Vernon Davis
RB/WR/TE: LaDainian Tomlinson??
K: Josh Brown
DST: New York Giants

QB2: Josh Freeman
WR3: AJ Green
WR4: Davone Bess
WR5: Mike Williams, Seahawks
RB4: Deji Karim
RB5: Delone Carter
TE2: Lance Kendricks

So what do you guys think? Remember, it's a dynasty so this roster is my roster for years. I was glad to get AJ Green and Kendricks, and I got McCoy at #10. I really like my team, just lacking some RB depth.

Who should I start in the flex? I think LT, but maybe Bess or Green.
I love your WRs. Karim and Carter are sharp pick-ups. I'm not big on picking up VD where you took him. I would have preferred a RB there. Hillis/McCoy are not high on my list this year but most view them as great starting RBs. We'll see.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-04-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can McCoy not be for 1 PPR? I'm not big on Hillis either but he fell and there wasn't much else I liked, so I grabbed him. Seahawks fan? Any thoughts on Mike Williams, I don't know much about him?
Old 09-04-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
How can McCoy not be for 1 PPR? I'm not big on Hillis either but he fell and there wasn't much else I liked, so I grabbed him. Seahawks fan? Any thoughts on Mike Williams, I don't know much about him?
McCoy, theoretically, is a great pick. He went 4th overall in my big .5 ppr league. I just don't think he's that great of a player and could end up scoring 6 TDs all year. I prefer McFadden and Gore over him because I think they'll have better years.

I would not draft any Seahawks in fantasy leagues. EXCEPT I got Zach Miller in like the 16th round where my decision was between him and Dezmon Briscoe because the league is so competitive....

Still, BMW could get you lucky and score a TD here or there.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-04-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

I was at a loss as the clock was winding down and just ended up taking him because he had the best stats last year, and I remembered reading an article that said he was a good sleeper. That's literally all I know. So you think he is cut worthy?
Old 09-05-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Would you trade Frank Gore & Cedric Benson for Andre Johnson & Tim Hightower?

.5 PPR - QB RB RB WR WR TE W/T W/R

QB P Rivers
RB A Foster, F Gore, B Wells - J Stewart, C Benson, D Ward(Hou)
WR D Bryant, A Collie - P Garcon, P Burress, B Edwards
TE A Gates, D Clark - Z Miller

to

QB P Rivers
RB A Foster, B Wells, T Hightower- J Stewart, C Benson, D Ward(Hou)
WR A Johnson, D Bryant - A Collie, P Garcon, P Burress, B Edwards

Old 09-05-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I like the deal, big upgrade at WR and while Gore's a monster when healthy you know he's going to get hurt. I think Hightower/Wells is a solid if unspectacular RB2/flex combo, neither's a sure thing but I like both situations. Have to go with your gut on it though, the fact that Johnson gets banged up too makes it a little less appealing but I have more faith in him to play in games than Gore.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Would you trade Frank Gore & Cedric Benson for Andre Johnson & Tim Hightower?

.5 PPR - QB RB RB WR WR TE W/T W/R

QB P Rivers
RB A Foster, F Gore, B Wells - J Stewart, C Benson, D Ward(Hou)
WR D Bryant, A Collie - P Garcon, P Burress, B Edwards

to

QB P Rivers
RB A Foster, B Wells, T Hightower- J Stewart, C Benson, D Ward(Hou)
WR A Johnson, D Bryant - A Collie, P Garcon, P Burress, B Edwards
Its very close, but I would do it. I am not too high on Gore with his history of injuries, a solid (or well-invested, at least) OL and talented back up RB. With AJ, you fill out a trio of QB-RB-WR, either of which can break open a game.

I need an unbiased opinion: being a Falcons fan, I really want Matt Ryan on my team but I don't want to over value him.

I am thinking about giving up Peyton Hillis and Jay Cutler for Matt Ryan and BenJarvus-Green Ellis. What do you guys think about the value of that? Hillis is good, but I dunno if he can repeat the success...but I have the same worries about BJGE.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:42 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Probably would have to see the rest of your team but I have basically the same opinions. Ryan is in my 2nd tier of QBs with Schaub & Romo and I think he could have a huge year. Not the biggest BGE fan(or any NE RB for that matter) and he is a pretty significant downgrade from what Hillis did last year but generally you can pick up contributors at RB on the waivers throughout the year.

Overall I wouldn't say either side of that is a winner or loser just depends on the team

Old 09-05-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trading Gronk and Roy Helu for Owen Daniels.....its a good deal, right? Just need confirmation.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.

howdy all I have a yahoo league looking for atleast 7 more people

ID: 401547
pword: nfl

its a points only league so it may be a nice change up from other head to head leagues

Draft day is the night before the season starts!

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist
mikedoobie is offline   Reply With Quote