Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-05-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm trading Gronk and Roy Helu for Owen Daniels.....its a good deal, right? Just need confirmation.
it'd say so. Daniles was a beast last 3 games of the season looking like he is finally pasted his ACL injury. Gronk is gonna get some TDs but lose a lot of yards to Hernandez. Helu sucks.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Line up help
rb 1 pt every 10 yards, 100 yards +5pt bounes
wr 1 pt every 10 yards, 100 yards +5pts bounes
tds 1-9yards 6pt , 10-39yards 9 pt , 40+ 12pt

Pick 2/3 RBs , 2/3 WRs

Chris Johnson vs. JAC
Felix Jones vs. NYJ
Tim Hightower vs. NYG
C.J. Spiller vs. KC
Deji Karim vs. TEN
Kendall Hunter vs. SEA

Going with Chris Johnson and Hightower for sure. Jones plays a top notch D in the Jets so might go 3 WRs.

WR
Roddy White vs. CHI
Larry Fitzgerald vs. CAR
Dez Bryant vs. NYJ
Steve Johnson vs. KC
Nate Burleson vs. TB
Emmanuel Sanders vs. BAL

White & Fitz for sure. Dez plays a top notch D. So Steve or Burleson? Stafford has really been throwing to Burleson this preseason but Steve is the #1 guy.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Probably would have to see the rest of your team but I have basically the same opinions. Ryan is in my 2nd tier of QBs with Schaub & Romo and I think he could have a huge year. Not the biggest BGE fan(or any NE RB for that matter) and he is a pretty significant downgrade from what Hillis did last year but generally you can pick up contributors at RB on the waivers throughout the year.

Overall I wouldn't say either side of that is a winner or loser just depends on the team
Here's my team (starters: QB QB WR WR WR RB RB W/R TE) (12 person league)

QB: Brees, Cutler
RB: CJ2K, Hillis, Ingram, Woodhead, Ben Tate, Jason Snelling
WR: Marshall, Ochocinco, Ward, Driver, Greg Little
TE: Hernandez, Gresham

Obviously, an upgrade at QB is only a luxury: I just really want Matt Ryan. My WRs and TEs are really terrible though. I was thinking of trading Hillis for Nicks, straight up. Hillis dominated last year, but I have a hard time seeing him repeat. As for Nicks, he is entering his 3rd year with an above average QB, which could possibly mean even bigger numbers than the ones he has put up. I might try to dish Marshall for an upgrade at TE too.

What do you guys think of Hillis for Nicks?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would keep Hillis. I would rather have a WR hole than a RB hole.

I'm thinking of givin up Roddy White and Felix Jones for Ray Rice and Maclin... who's with me in thinking it's a good deal?
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
I would keep Hillis. I would rather have a WR hole than a RB hole.

I'm thinking of givin up Roddy White and Felix Jones for Ray Rice and Maclin... who's with me in thinking it's a good deal?
Do it. There is no way Roddy White posts the same numbers with a healthy Douglas and JJ11: I see a drop off to 70-80 catches, 1100 yards and 10 TDs. Maclin is entering the magical 3rd year for receivers and is a more complete WR than Jackson - if MV7 is going to progress as a QB, he will look to Maclin often.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who should i start this week (pick one of each)? format is standard + ppr, 2 pt bonus for 40+ yard td's

mark ingram @ gb
marshawn lynch @ sf
cj spiller @ kc

and then

rob gronkowski @ mia
jermaine gresham @ cle
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
who should i start this week (pick one of each)? format is standard + ppr, 2 pt bonus for 40+ yard td's

mark ingram @ gb
marshawn lynch @ sf
cj spiller @ kc

and then

rob gronkowski @ mia
jermaine gresham @ cle
mark then spiller, lynch
gronk then gresham
Old 09-05-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Line up help
rb 1 pt every 10 yards, 100 yards +5pt bounes
wr 1 pt every 10 yards, 100 yards +5pts bounes
tds 1-9yards 6pt , 10-39yards 9 pt , 40+ 12pt

Pick 2/3 RBs , 2/3 WRs

Chris Johnson vs. JAC
Felix Jones vs. NYJ
Tim Hightower vs. NYG
C.J. Spiller vs. KC
Deji Karim vs. TEN
Kendall Hunter vs. SEA

Going with Chris Johnson and Hightower for sure. Jones plays a top notch D in the Jets so might go 3 WRs.

WR
Roddy White vs. CHI
Larry Fitzgerald vs. CAR
Dez Bryant vs. NYJ
Steve Johnson vs. KC
Nate Burleson vs. TB
Emmanuel Sanders vs. BAL

White & Fitz for sure. Dez plays a top notch D. So Steve or Burleson? Stafford has really been throwing to Burleson this preseason but Steve is the #1 guy.
Idk, I generally start my studs and I think you have 3 with White, Fitzy, and Dez. Jets are a great defense, but I think you give players like Dez the benefit of the doubt. Also, I would trade one of my WR for RB help. White, Fitz, and Dez are nice have, but it isn't necessary to have all of them especially if it is a 2 WR league.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

mark ingram @ gb
marshawn lynch @ sf
cj spiller @ kc

and then

rob gronkowski @ mia
jermaine gresham @ cle
I think I rank the RB: Marshawn, Ingram, Spiller. Lets wait to see Spiller do something before starting him and the Saints RB situation isn't full determined plus a horrible matchup. Marshawn is gonna get the carries and the 49ers aren't good.

Start Gronk over Gresham.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Idk, I generally start my studs and I think you have 3 with White, Fitzy, and Dez. Jets are a great defense, but I think you give players like Dez the benefit of the doubt. Also, I would trade one of my WR for RB help. White, Fitz, and Dez are nice have, but it isn't necessary to have all of them especially if it is a 2 WR league.
IDK Revis is gonna be on Dez. So to me its Jones vs Jets run D, Burleson vs TB or Steve vs KC.

Yea had pick 2 went CJ, then White and Fitz 2&3 since all the RBs we liked were gone. R4 went F.Jones, R5 took Dez no RB was worth the pick. 6th was Hightower, 7th was Steve BPA and again no RBs were worth the pick, R8 we went with Jimmy Graham. R9 Stafford. We were going to go Starks at 8/9 but thought he could get him in R10, he went one pick before us in R10. We are hoping Gore or MJD goes down so then Karim or Hunter become decent RB2.

We might be able to trade for Starks as they guy wants a WR for him so we might trade Steve/Burleson + O.Daniles for Starks + Kendrick/Hernandez.

Thoughts on that trade? Rather give Burleson but he'd prob. want Steve. So I'd prob. not do it.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
IDK Revis is gonna be on Dez. So to me its Jones vs Jets run D, Burleson vs TB or Steve vs KC.

Yea had pick 2 went CJ, then White and Fitz 2&3 since all the RBs we liked were gone. R4 went F.Jones, R5 took Dez no RB was worth the pick. 6th was Hightower, 7th was Steve BPA and again no RBs were worth the pick, R8 we went with Jimmy Graham. R9 Stafford. We were going to go Starks at 8/9 but thought he could get him in R10, he went one pick before us in R10. We are hoping Gore or MJD goes down so then Karim or Hunter become decent RB2.

We might be able to trade for Starks as they guy wants a WR for him so we might trade Steve/Burleson + O.Daniles for Starks + Kendrick/Hernandez.

Thoughts on that trade? Rather give Burleson but he'd prob. want Steve. So I'd prob. not do it.
I would put Roddy and Fitz on the trading block for a RB1. Maybe somebody bites with Mcfadden or someone of that ilk. If not, Dez and Hightower could net you something decent like S Jax.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 Team league with a few different rules
-6pts for throwing, rushing, and receiving touchdown
-PPR
-QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, Flex, TE, K, LB, CB, DEF

QB: Joe Flacco, Matt Cassel
WR: Calvin Johnson, Vincent Jackson,Brandon Marshall,Jacoby Ford, Jacoby Jones(mistook him for Ford), Sidney Rice
RB: Ray Rice, Felix Jones, Ryan Mathews, Deangelo Williams
TE: Jimmy Graham, Brandon Pettigrew
Chargers DEF
K: Alex Henery
CB: Joe Haden
LB: Jerod Mayo

=)

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock : 09-05-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

depending on the seasons felix and flacco have that teams looks very good for 12 teams. i think jones is a pretty safe bet in ppr, though. your wrs are awesome for ppr
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Any opinions on my team. It would be appreciated.

10 team standard scoring league. I had 8th pick

QB-Aaron Rodgers
QB-Matt Stafford
RB-LeSean McCoy
RB-Knowshon Moreno
WR-Mike Wallace
WR-Dez Bryant
WR-Santonio Holmes
TE-Antonio Gates
W/R/T-Joseph Addai
DEF-Chicago
K-Gostkowski

BN-Ryan Fitzpatrick
BN-Fred Jackson
BN-Roy Helu
BN-Steve Smith(CAR)
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedoobie View Post
howdy all I have a yahoo league looking for atleast 7 more people

ID: 401547
pword: nfl

its a points only league so it may be a nice change up from other head to head leagues

Draft day is the night before the season starts!

BUMP..still looking for players..draft is on Sep. 7 at 8:30pm MDT

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist
mikedoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just got offered this deal: I get Addai and give up Ryan Fitzpatrick.

It's a QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, traditional flex (RB, WR, TE) and then a super flex (QB, RB, WR, TE).

My starting roster now is:
Bradford, Britt, VJax, Colston, Raymell baby, Blount, Jonathan Stewart, Cam Newton.

I'm just not sure if Addai over Stewart/Newton/Campbell is worth it.

I've also gotten offers for Campbell. Any suggestions?

with fitzpatrick and jason campbell on the bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally gave in to the devil and drafted a 10-team league. 1 PPR w/ 6 passing TDs. I talked a big game about not liking McCoy but couldn't pass on him at 8th overall with his 70+ catches potential. MJD/Gore would have been better... maybe.

QB: Tony Romo
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Darren McFadden
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Kenny Britt
TE: Jermichael Finley
W/R: Tim Hightower, Reggie Bush, Mike Sims-Walker, Mike Thomas, Lance Moore, Jacoby Ford, Nate Burleson

Not thrilled with my WRs.

- Ko Simpson

Last edited by gpngc : 09-05-2011 at 11:07 PM.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:57 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

McCoy is a beast in PPR you did the right thing taking him at 8. Nice RB depth with Tim & Bush both good PPR Rbs. WRs are good, Like Thomas in PPR, Burleson has been a fav. of Stafford this preseason, Moore is a soild WR3, not sure on Sims-Walker think Danny Amendola is the guy to have in PPR in STL. Was Danny drafted? If not he is a nice WR3 in PPR and isn't drafted a lot. Ford meh, I guess someone is gonna be good in OAK and it could be him.
Who is your back-up QB and TE?
Old 09-06-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
just got offered this deal: I get Addai and give up Ryan Fitzpatrick.

It's a QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, traditional flex (RB, WR, TE) and then a super flex (QB, RB, WR, TE).

My starting roster now is:
Bradford, Britt, VJax, Colston, Raymell baby, Blount, Jonathan Stewart, Cam Newton.

I'm just not sure if Addai over Stewart/Newton/Campbell is worth it.

I've also gotten offers for Campbell. Any suggestions?

with fitzpatrick and jason campbell on the bench
hmmm....with the super flex you really should have gotten 2 better starting QB. Personally I think Addai sucks, so I wouldn't do it in the 2 QB format. However, Addai is deservedly waaayyy higher in rankings and you would be getting the better value.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins this trade. Standard scoring. .5 PPR

A trades Peyton Hillis and Marques Colston

B trades MJD and Miles Austin

It's not a keeper

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:49 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

MJD is gonna go down at some point, does Colston still have knees? Hes had like 100 knee surgeries.

So Id go with B would win that one
Old 09-06-2011, 07:02 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh. I really wish I knew what kind of role Daniel Thomas was looking at. I'll still probably start him in that flex spot this week, but I may be tempted to put Steve Smith (CAR) in there.

Dont laugh, it's a 20 man league. :)

Thomas seemed like such a good pick, before the preseason and Sparano's man crush on Reggie Bush was revealed further.

I dont care much about projections, but ESPN has Thomas with a cool 4 points this week, opposed to 10 for Smith.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:28 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

start 'em question...

Ahmad Bradshaw @ Redskins
Shonn Green vs Cowboys

?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to decide on my flex starter.

RBs: Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai, CJ Spiller
WRs: Vincent Jackson, Brandon Marshall, Mario Manningham, Santana Moss, Jacoby Ford

Now, Peterson, Jackson, and Jackson should all start, so I'm trying to pick 2 of Marshall vs NE, Manningham vs. WAS, and Addai @ Hou.

I'm leaning Marshall and Manningham right now. Thinking Addai might get a lot of touches while Manning is out.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
start 'em question...

Ahmad Bradshaw @ Redskins
Shonn Green vs Cowboys

?
I'd say Bradshaw. We havn't seen what kind of workload Green is gonna have, and Rob Ryan will have that defense ready to shut down the run. Redskins defense seems weaker.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote