Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-07-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Exactly, even if those wrs do out produce gore it wont matter because most of them are not going to out produce my starting wrs, hopefully haha.
Just not worth the risk dude. Its not like u need RB depth or anything u have a great team already. Maclin, Jones and Burress have the chance to blow up you will be selling way too low on them if u trade them right now

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maclin @ STL
or
Manningham @ Was

non ppr

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I have Manningham too. I think he's gonna be great. Best and Helu doesn't seem very reliable to bank on though. Best is capable, but Helu is not at all. But theres always runningbacks that come up bigger than expected so it's easy to find one on the waiver wire.
Just traded braylon edwards and orton for sydney rice :)

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good team. Strong group of backs and receivers. I've never done a league with defensive players so not sure how you did there.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Graham, doubt you will ever start winslow
You think I should drop him for Kendricks then?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
You think I should drop him for Kendricks then?
try and trade him and onther guy to upgrade a spot on ur team.....then pick up Kendricks
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im debating between Kendricks and Winslow for this week.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Hey guys. Standard scoring(non PPR) league.

Not sure who to start in my flex spot.

Fred Jackson vs. KC
Joseph Addai vs. Houston
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Addai rushing for 43 yards and two TDs. And catching 5 passes for 30 yards.

I could see Fred Jackson rushing for 50 yards without scoring.

That's my prediction.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it depends on how much faith you have in kerry collins, honestly. if he's still a competent qb, i don't see the texans defense doing much better than the 32 rank they had last year. they might even be able to generate less pressure with mario williams' awkward transition to olb. and if the passing game is working, then addai will score you 10+ points. jackson... i don't know. i see this being the year he falls off. but i also like spiller as a breakout player, so who knows.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 team Standard Scoring no PPR 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, D, K

QB: Stafford, Bradford
WR: Miles Austin, Brandon Marshall, Stevie Johnson, Santana Moss, Braylon Edwards
RB: Adrian Peterson, Matt Forte, Jahvid Best, CJ Spiller
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Jared Cook
Def: Saints
K Matt Bryant

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, quick question here:

I can start three receivers, two RBs, 1 TE, and a flex. Here are my options:

WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin
WR Mike Thomas

RB Felix Jones
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert
RB Brandon Jacobs
RB Jonathan Stewart

TE Jermichael Finley
TE Rob Gronkowski

For WR, Calvin and Vincent are a given, and Percy pretty much too, given the fact that Lance Moore is injured and I don't quite trust Luke McCown right now.

For RB, Blount is a given too, but what about Felix Jones? He's going vs. the Jets and they've got a good defense. Jacobs is going vs. Washington but is behind Bradshaw, Tolbert is going vs. Minnesota, and Stewart is going vs. Arizona. Stewart might seem like the best matchup, but I honestly don't know what to expect out of him. Maybe drop Mike Thomas and pick up Derrick Ward, as it appears he'll start if Arian Foster is out?

What about the Flex? Should I release Mike Thomas and get another receiver?

Any help is appreciated.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 09-08-2011 at 02:24 AM.
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guy just offered me Peyton Manning for Stafford. I already have Vick, but I think getting Manning will allow me to trade him later in the season. Should I roll the dice or is his injury too serious? First instinct is to accept it. But now I'm questioning it.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Guy just offered me Peyton Manning for Stafford. I already have Vick, but I think getting Manning will allow me to trade him later in the season. Should I roll the dice or is his injury too serious? First instinct is to accept it. But now I'm questioning it.
Well, Stafford isn't a healthy guy either, so while he will put up good numbers with Calvin, I think he'll eventually get injured again, as he usually does.

As you mentioned, if Manning gets healthy early on, you'll be able to trade him for good players, maybe even to the same guy after Stafford gets injured :P

I'd do it, just make sure you get a good backup if, and only if, Vick goes down. Otherwise, you're set. I expect Manning to be out for three weeks, at the most, basically a month from now, so as long as Vick is healthy, you're good.

I'd accept it.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maclin @ STL
or
Manningham @ Was

non ppr
I think Manningham is the way to go here. I'm not as high on him as everyone else, but Maclin has been out with some pretty serious issues for a very long time now. Once he gets back in a groove, Maclin will be the better play I think, but for now go safe with Manningham.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin
WR Mike Thomas

RB Felix Jones
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert
RB Brandon Jacobs
RB Jonathan Stewart

TE Jermichael Finley
TE Rob Gronkowski

For WR, Calvin and Vincent are a given, and Percy pretty much too, given the fact that Lance Moore is injured and I don't quite trust Luke McCown right now.

For RB, Blount is a given too, but what about Felix Jones? He's going vs. the Jets and they've got a good defense. Jacobs is going vs. Washington but is behind Bradshaw, Tolbert is going vs. Minnesota, and Stewart is going vs. Arizona. Stewart might seem like the best matchup, but I honestly don't know what to expect out of him. Maybe drop Mike Thomas and pick up Derrick Ward, as it appears he'll start if Arian Foster is out?

Any help is appreciated.
I wish you listed match ups, but no biggie. You certainly start those 3 WE and Blount. I probably still start Felix at the Jets considering the work he can do off screens and swing passes.....he won't run on them though. For the flex, I just go with your gut. Personally that means Tolbert, but I am high on him this year and Kevin Williams will be out for the Vikes. All those FLEX options you have are close though. As for Ward, I actually think Tate would be the better play if Foster is out despite being third on the depth chart.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:42 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My predicament. Arian Foster playing on Sunday or not. The issue is I have 3 options to fill in but two play tonight. Should I start Mark Ingram or James Starks? Or wait until Sunday and if Foster doesn't play, being forced to start Ben Tate? This is a .5 PPR league.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
My predicament. Arian Foster playing on Sunday or not. The issue is I have 3 options to fill in but two play tonight. Should I start Mark Ingram or James Starks? Or wait until Sunday and if Foster doesn't play, being forced to start Ben Tate? This is a .5 PPR league.
Not high on Starks. I would start Ingram tonight and the go with whoever is going to play for the Texans on Sunday.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Not high on Starks. I would start Ingram tonight and the go with whoever is going to play for the Texans on Sunday.
I have another RB to start already. This is just for Foster's replacement. So you like Ingram over Tate?
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
PPR, all TDs 6
Really tough choice. All three of those RBs are studs in ppr. I'd probably sit Bradshaw or Best, depending on who you like. Bradshaw has been banged up a bit and has Jacobs to content with while Best has missed time w/the concussion. I really feel like that TB / DET game is going to turn into a shootout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Whose the better option...

Winslow v. Detroit

or

Jimmy Graham @ GB

?

EDIT: I could also pick up Kendricks lol
Winslow is just a guy. He's a career 700 / 6 guy who had one big year and an over-hyped name. With a week 11 bye for Graham you shouldn't have any other TE on your roster right now.

Quote:
Maclin @ STL
or
Manningham @ Was

non ppr
Mario. Maclin is still in the "wait and see" category.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:55 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Im debating between Kendricks and Winslow for this week.
A bit tougher, as Kendricks is still all hype as a rookie w/no game time under his belt. However, as mentioned, I see Winslow as just a guy. His upside doesn't exist and he was limping around after a light, preseason workload in their week 3 "dress rehearsal" game. Take the upside, as Kendricks looks like a favorite target in a pass heavy offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
it depends on how much faith you have in kerry collins, honestly. if he's still a competent qb, i don't see the texans defense doing much better than the 32 rank they had last year. they might even be able to generate less pressure with mario williams' awkward transition to olb. and if the passing game is working, then addai will score you 10+ points. jackson... i don't know. i see this being the year he falls off. but i also like spiller as a breakout player, so who knows.
I picked up Houston D two weeks ago when it was looking like Peyton would be out. Painter, Collins (especially with 10 days to learn) or anyone else at QB for Indy is unispiring at best. Don't sleep on Wade Phillips as DC in Houston. I know we're supposed to say preseason is irrelevant, but going from worst last year to first this year in preseason DST ranks is not something that should be completely dismissed. I'm starting them over Baltimore and love the combination of the two on a week to week basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5 View Post
Hey guys. Standard scoring(non PPR) league.

Not sure who to start in my flex spot.

Fred Jackson vs. KC
Joseph Addai vs. Houston
See above note on Houston D. I'd go Fred. He's always underated and produces well. And he has a chip on his shoulder to boot. Add a poor preseason performance by the KC offense and I can see a lopsided Bills win with Fred getting plenty of work late.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:03 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

WR Calvin Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Percy Harvin

WR Mike Thomas

RB Felix Jones
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Mike Tolbert

RB Brandon Jacobs
RB Jonathan Stewart

TE Jermichael Finley
TE Rob Gronkowski

Any help is appreciated.
Tolbert is the play, I think. Top notch offense and QB makes for a solid, reliable day for him. The same can't be said for Jacobs / JStew.

Unless there's someone solid on the wire, I'd see what Thomas does in week one. Honestly, though, I don't see any value in Jax aside from MJD and Lewis, and even Lewis is not really a great option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Quote:
No. Stafford has monster upside this year and you're going to trade him for a guy who is flirting with IR? No thanks.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
I have another RB to start already. This is just for Foster's replacement. So you like Ingram over Tate?
Tate is the best bet to be the guy w/Foster out, and it certainly looks like Foster will be out. This one is tough, too. If you sit tight until Sunday and Foster is in the lineup it gets dicey b/c he's a high risk for re-injury.

I am not a big Ingram supporter, tbh. I think he'll be a RB3 for the year with 800 total yards and maybe 8 TDs. So I don't see him as a great option week-to-week. Tate vs. Indy DST is just as sexy as Foster because the Colts still suck against the run. I'd wait and play Tate.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:24 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like that Ingram will probably be the RB1 and will catch some balls that used to go to Reggie Bush. On the flipside they have Pierre Thomas so they might use a committee approach. But his upside is higher than Tate IMO. And with Tate you have the problem of Derrick Ward being named the starter if Foster is out, even though Tate outplayed him in preseason. So there's the committee problem again.

I also think the Colts defense will stop the run better than people expect, at least until injuries start. So I don't think the Texans are going to run all over us. They will probably pass at will though.

So yeah, I think Ingram is the better play. Either one is risky, but both are better than Starks IMO who is not a threat in the passing game and will share time with Grant.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gronkowski or Graham?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote