Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-16-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Wilson, McFadden, Sproles, Forte....

I went with Wilson and McFadden. I hope it works out.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Nicks and Wilson.
Good thing I didn't listen to you

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benched James Jones today. Ugh.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug Martin.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good thing doug martin and ray rice are gonna be the reason i lose. cool. it stings. a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got the #1 seed in both my leagues in one I'm going to get the win and move on to championship.

In the other a total collapse of 47 current points. Thanks greatly to Stafford, Martin, and Wayne.

Cancel that I lost both.

Last edited by BucSquad : 12-16-2012 at 07:12 PM.
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I hope Romeo Crennel chokes on a donut. That fat ass never gives Charles his carries.

I take this back if Charles got injured. But you're best offensive player... 10 rush yards and 18 receiving yards... that's ridiculous...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9 ******* carries for Charles. What a ******* joke.

I wanted to punch him in the testicles, but i might save that for Crennel.

Now i have to hope for a score from the Pats def & a monster game from Chris Johnson on MNF to win. I don't like my chances at all
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw Brandon Lloyd and Welker. I was up 10 with Welker against Lloyd. I hate NE Patriots.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, my two definite plays in Martin and Welker were my two lowest scorers. BUT! Romo is awesome and my opponent, the 12-2 #1 seed, started Josh Freeman and Danario Alexander, who combined for 0.1 points. lololololololol.

Of course, making the championship game is rarely the problem for me. I need this one. Just let me have one.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am in the championship 2 years in a row in my money league! This time I won't get cheated and win it.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Good thing I didn't listen to you
Yepp. This was one hell of a messed up week. Good thing I had Cruz, Nicks, and Tynes starting... ugh.

But for real, good thing I also had All Day, Alfred Morris, and Kaepernick.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also got screwed because of Doug Martin. Lost by 1.98 in a money league. I also went with Cleveland's defense with rg3 out and they get me 0 points. Was projected to get 110 and got 71.5 and the guy I played was projected to get 112 and got 73. He had Ray Rice and Tynes. I benched Hartline for Gordon and Hartline got five more points. Play next week in hopes of getting my money back at least.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need Chris Johnson to be Chris Johnson and not get 30 points. I don't expect him to, but with how this league is set up, one big run could hurt me because of bonus points for big plays and 100 yards.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost this weekend and will not be a threepeat champion. I is sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colin Kaepernick may have just won me my fantasy championship. Gave me a 30 point lead going into Week 2 of the Final. Here's hoping I can repeat as Champ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank Gore's night last night gave me 11 points (83 yards rushing, 34 yards receiving), which when I went to bed at the end of the game had me down 99-104 in my league's semi-finals. This morning he gets credit for the fumble return TD giving me an additional 6 points, pushing my final score to 105-104 to move on to the championship.

Feels good man.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok need help here.

Kaep vs Seahawks or Stafford vs Falcons - pick one

Crabtree vs Seakwaks, Greg Jennings vs Titans, Brandon Lloyd vs Jags - pick 1
Old 12-17-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I need Chris Johnson to be Chris Johnson and not get 30 points. I don't expect him to, but with how this league is set up, one big run could hurt me because of bonus points for big plays and 100 yards.
welp, this exact scenario happened.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
welp, this exact scenario happened.
Lost by 1 ******* point to lose in the championship and 500 dollars. I'm so sad. Four money leagues and I've done ******.

Didn't make the playoffs in my 50 dollar one.
Just got eliminated in a 20 dollar one.
Lost in the championship game in my 100 dollar one by one point.
In the championship for my other 20 dollar league, but I know I won't win because that's how it goes.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finals Here I Come Bitches!!!!!!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:02 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok guys championship game! Pick 2 RB and 2 WR and a defense.

Morris vs Philly
Spiller vs Miami
TRich vs Denver
Bush vs Buffalo

Cruz vs Baltimore
Shorts vs Pats
Garçon vs Philly
(Megatron is locked in a spot)

Denver vs Cleveland
Indy vs KC
San Diago vs Jets

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 12-18-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Championship!

Should I pick up B. Lloyd? My WR's are E.Decker and V. Jackson.
I've been using Ridley, CJ2K and S.Jax as my RB/flex

What defense should I start?

CIN vs PIT
DET vs ATL
IND vs KC
WAS vs PHI

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Championship!

CIN vs PIT
DET vs ATL
IND vs KC
WAS vs PHI
**** Lloyd he's an anomaly. And pick Indy.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was down by 12.2 heading into last night's game. My opponent had no players remaining and I had put in a waiver claim for the Titans DST, which I started. 19 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Ok need help here.

Kaep vs Seahawks or Stafford vs Falcons - pick one

Crabtree vs Seakwaks, Greg Jennings vs Titans, Brandon Lloyd vs Jags - pick 1
Kap is hot and gets points rushing. The Lions look like maybe they're thinking about how they'll spend their offseason.

It's pretty hard to trust Lloyd but he's put up two huge games and plays for the top scoring offense. Granted, he's done that from my bench, same as everyone else who owns him. Crabtree has been solid but I'd be awfully scared playing both Kap and Crabtree against that Seattle D. Jennings has done nothing so far and seems like he's in a situation where next season is the focus for both him and the team. IDK, I'd go Lloyd, I think, after agonizing over it all week. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Ok guys championship game! Pick 2 RB and 2 WR and a defense.

Morris vs Philly
Spiller vs Miami

TRich vs Denver
Bush vs Buffalo

Cruz vs Baltimore
Shorts vs Pats
Garçon vs Philly

(Megatron is locked in a spot)

Denver vs Cleveland
Indy vs KC
San Diago vs Jets
Trent is interesting this week. The Browns coach is under fire for his lack of touches last week. (I don't understand how the talk is about any one issue, tbh, as I think Shurmer is pretty lousy all 'round.) Still, his matchup is bad and his team is bad. Morris and Spiller are beastly every week.

Cruz is too tough to trust and the matchups are too good for Garcon and Shorts.

I like Denver D, too. If you think somehow the Jets will come out and play a stellar game out of pride then Denver is the play. Not 100% sure what I'd do with that. I have San Diego on the team that had the Titans D secure my Championship spot b/c I was fairly confident the Jets are as bad as I think they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Championship!

CIN vs PIT
DET vs ATL
IND vs KC
WAS vs PHI
I'd consider Lloyd over Jackson at this point. The Matchup for Jackson is pretty bad. I don't think there's a huge gap between the two but I think Jackson is the higher floor. He will definitely get you 6 where Lloyd could completely vanish.

I'd go Washington DST. I told whoever asked about Cincy vs NE this past week that the Eagles are a team that just gives the ball away like crazy.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote