Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-16-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Thanks for the input guys. I've historically done pretty well in this league going RB's and WR's early, and I think you guys are right and I shouldn't toy with that. If I can get starters in the first 5 rounds there and someone like Romo in the 6th that should give me a solid lineup.

We only start two RB's in this league, so I don't need to draft one with my first 3 picks though I would like solid depth. What I've found is what mightytitan is saying, if I don't go WR in the second I won't be able to nab a top guy in the third - maybe like Reggie Wayne or Hakeem Nicks. But there will be some decent RB2 options available in the third - someone out of Gore/Bush/Miller/Bell/Wilson/Murray/McFadden should be there.
This was our third round in the 14 team:
29 Roddy White, Atl WR
30 Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
31 David Wilson, NYG RB
32 Vincent Jackson, TB WR
33 Andre Johnson, Hou WR
34 Cam Newton, Car QB
35 Randall Cobb, GB WR
36 Wes Welker, Den WR
37 Montee Ball, Den RB
38 Darren McFadden, Oak RB
39 Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR
40 DeMarco Murray, Dal RB
41 Darren Sproles, NO RB
42 Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB

Maybe this will help you decide which way you want to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any late round keeper guys? Preferably runningbacks or quarterbacks?
Old 08-16-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weeden looks good so far. Manuel is the only real QB the Bills have.

Throw a pick at the wall for the successor to Gore. The same applies to Demarco Murray with an injury history and only one more year on his deal. Better option may be Murray in OAK w/McFadden in his final year. I don't really buy Jaquizz as a full time RB but Jackson is way up there in football years and taking the RB behind an old timer is always a smart play.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

at what point do you consider calvin johnson in non-ppr

i'm thinking

AD
Martin
Foster
Charles
Spiller
Lynch
Megatron

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCoy and Trent ahead of Calvin for me.

Old 08-16-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have rice in there where you have charles, but i'm debating the order of charles/mccoy/calvin. right now i think i'd only have shady ahead among the group
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FE, is your Gronk prediction just a guess or is that what youve heard? Damn now I really want to snag him in the 4th.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford or Romo? FWIW, Stafford has a more desirable bye week.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everything i've read indicates he'll open the season on the PUP list
Old 08-16-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

also elvis; how do you like that MFL site? i tried to look through but it seemed kind of confusing to navigate. i want to play some 12-team money leagues though and that seems like my best option
Old 08-16-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I lean toward Romo. You can get him later and he's a consistent top 10 fantasy QB.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I lean toward Romo. You can get him later and he's a consistent top 10 fantasy QB.
Yeah, he has been way more consistent, and durable as well.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
FE, is your Gronk prediction just a guess or is that what youve heard? Damn now I really want to snag him in the 4th.
Entirely my speculation. Which, frankly, is no more or less informed than anyone else's speculation. lol

The original info was he'd be out the entire preseason if he had the 4th forearm surgery. Then it kind of grew into he may not be ready for the start of the season. Most time tables said 3 months for the arm, simply b/c the 6-8 weeks wasn't enough last year after the original injury & surgery. Surgery was done end of May, so 3 months would have him ready end of August. The back surgery was not expected to interfere with the season at all. Then all info and discussion died.

My speculation is simple: He is too valuable for the team to PUP him, especially with all the turnover in receivers. Will he miss a game or two? Maybe. Will he be eased into +/- less effective for a game or four? Probably. I just think there will have to be a serious set back for him to be PUP'd and miss a minimum of 6 games. Given the information heavy age we're in, I'd be shocked if he could have a set back that dramatic and have it remain under the radar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Romo is the more consistent but Stafford has the upside. Evaluate your roster and take the one that fits best. IE - if you have a bunch of reliable, consistent guys that aren't really game breakers, take Stafford. If your roster is lots of upside but not consistent scoring, take Romo.

Old 08-16-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
McCoy and Trent ahead of Calvin for me.
Beat me to it
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
also elvis; how do you like that MFL site? i tried to look through but it seemed kind of confusing to navigate. i want to play some 12-team money leagues though and that seems like my best option
Love it. No more Yahoo! with it's "You can't even look at your FF team for 5+ months" BS. I'm still trying to get my one holdout league (on CBS) to move there but it won't happen.

It is very content rich and I can understand the confusion. I spend last year (my first year on there) sticking to the basics. Picked a skin and familiarized myself with the menus and options that were necessary to run a team. Rosters, set lineups, waivers, trades, etc.

This year I've taken a big sophmore leap (lol) and am working with all the customization tools. Basically, I really didn't even navigate away from the main page last year b/c it is a bit overwhelming. It's awesome, though. The only thing I like better on Yahoo & CBS is the live scoring, but only because it's "prettier" than MFL. MFL is actually better for me b/c they have a downloadable app that includes announcing. I can run my laptop while watching games and it tells me all the scoring (or just my players, if I choose that option).

Old 08-16-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
This was our third round in the 14 team:
29 Roddy White, Atl WR
30 Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
31 David Wilson, NYG RB
32 Vincent Jackson, TB WR
33 Andre Johnson, Hou WR
34 Cam Newton, Car QB
35 Randall Cobb, GB WR
36 Wes Welker, Den WR
37 Montee Ball, Den RB
38 Darren McFadden, Oak RB
39 Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR
40 DeMarco Murray, Dal RB
41 Darren Sproles, NO RB
42 Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB

Maybe this will help you decide which way you want to go!
Thanks! I think picking 11th really hurts me most when it comes to that 3rd round pick, I'd much rather be earlier there since I think there's a bit of a drop off somewhere in the mid-30's. Hopefully somebody slips, just hard to tell who it's going to be. I may end up rolling the dice on Murray as a RB2.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I've been ****** with my friends tellin em I want Trent Richardson and will probably take him in the top 3. It started out as me just being ********....now doing some podcast listening And some research.....im like **** I really want trent.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
Entirely my speculation. Which, frankly, is no more or less informed than anyone else's speculation. lol

The original info was he'd be out the entire preseason if he had the 4th forearm surgery. Then it kind of grew into he may not be ready for the start of the season. Most time tables said 3 months for the arm, simply b/c the 6-8 weeks wasn't enough last year after the original injury & surgery. Surgery was done end of May, so 3 months would have him ready end of August. The back surgery was not expected to interfere with the season at all. Then all info and discussion died.

My speculation is simple: He is too valuable for the team to PUP him, especially with all the turnover in receivers. Will he miss a game or two? Maybe. Will he be eased into +/- less effective for a game or four? Probably. I just think there will have to be a serious set back for him to be PUP'd and miss a minimum of 6 games. Given the information heavy age we're in, I'd be shocked if he could have a set back that dramatic and have it remain under the radar.

Romo is the more consistent but Stafford has the upside. Evaluate your roster and take the one that fits best. IE - if you have a bunch of reliable, consistent guys that aren't really game breakers, take Stafford. If your roster is lots of upside but not consistent scoring, take Romo.
Good info FE...thank you:-)
Old 08-16-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Love it. No more Yahoo! with it's "You can't even look at your FF team for 5+ months" BS. I'm still trying to get my one holdout league (on CBS) to move there but it won't happen.

It is very content rich and I can understand the confusion. I spend last year (my first year on there) sticking to the basics. Picked a skin and familiarized myself with the menus and options that were necessary to run a team. Rosters, set lineups, waivers, trades, etc.

This year I've taken a big sophmore leap (lol) and am working with all the customization tools. Basically, I really didn't even navigate away from the main page last year b/c it is a bit overwhelming. It's awesome, though. The only thing I like better on Yahoo & CBS is the live scoring, but only because it's "prettier" than MFL. MFL is actually better for me b/c they have a downloadable app that includes announcing. I can run my laptop while watching games and it tells me all the scoring (or just my players, if I choose that option).
let me know if you do another league and i'll join with you. would love to take your money
Old 08-16-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been ****** with my friends tellin em I want Trent Richardson and will probably take him in the top 3. It started out as me just being ********....now doing some podcast listening And some research.....im like **** I really want trent.
And literally zero touches being taken away

Quote:
The Browns have yet to determine if backup RB Dion Lewis (broken leg) will return this season.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok fellas, here's the $250 dollar team. Let me know what you think. Standard scoring, start 3WR, 2RB no flex. No PPR.

QB: Matt Stafford
RB: CJ Spiller, Chris Johnson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Daryl Richardson
WR: Victor Cruz, Vincent Jackson, Eric Decker, Josh Gordon, Chris Givens, Kendall Wright
TE: Jason Witten, Jared Cook
K: Greg Zuerlien
D: Patriots

I am pretty pleased with it. I thought it'd be much worse. I didn't realize Cook has the same bye as Witten, so he'll probably be trade bait if he does good or cut after a few games if he doesn't.

What are your thoughts?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Basically this. I'd take Stafford though, I'm more of a risk-taker. I know the "CJ was tackled six times at the one yard line" stat gets thrown out a lot about Calvin, but it also affects Stafford. While I don't expect him to go back to 40+ TDs, I don't think 30 is out of the question. Reggie Bush will be an extra weapon for him, and as long as he has CJ he's solid.

One more QB that I feel people are really undervaluing right now is Eli. I know he had a mediocre season fantasy wise, but I do think it was a fluky year. Prior to last year, he had three straight 4,000 yard seasons with at least 27 TDs. This year, with Cruz, Nicks, Randle, and also David Wilson, I think he could return to those numbers, maybe a 4,500 and 30 TD season. In basically everything I've seen he's ranked from 10-15, so he's usually available later on. Great insurance, IMO.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
let me know if you do another league and i'll join with you. would love to take your money
If I do, I will. But the "MFL 10s" are random assignment. If we both pay at the same time it's possible we could land in the same league but not guaranteed. The one I'm in now is painfully slow. If it finishes up over the weekend I will probably do one more on Monday. I'll post here and PM you if I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Ok fellas, here's the $250 dollar team. Let me know what you think. Standard scoring, start 3WR, 2RB no flex. No PPR.

WR: Victor Cruz, Vincent Jackson, Eric Decker, Josh Gordon, Chris Givens, Kendall Wright

I am pretty pleased with it. I thought it'd be much worse. I didn't realize Cook has the same bye as Witten, so he'll probably be trade bait if he does good or cut after a few games if he doesn't.

What are your thoughts?
Solid. If Ballard wasn't drafted you should target him w/the Cook drop. I'm not buying Bradshaw making it a full season and Ballard could be the better back on that roster, anyway. Bradshaw was in a fast decline, imo.

I really like Gordon / Givens to become you're number 3WR and even Wright could be solid, depending on Locker.

Old 08-16-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post

What are your thoughts?
How many teams? What order did you draft? I feel maybe your wr's could have been better but once Gordon comes back damn that's a good corps.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I do, I will. But the "MFL 10s" are random assignment. If we both pay at the same time it's possible we could land in the same league but not guaranteed. The one I'm in now is painfully slow. If it finishes up over the weekend I will probably do one more on Monday. I'll post here and PM you if I do.

Solid. If Ballard wasn't drafted you should target him w/the Cook drop. I'm not buying Bradshaw making it a full season and Ballard could be the better back on that roster, anyway. Bradshaw was in a fast decline, imo.

I really like Gordon / Givens to become you're number 3WR and even Wright could be solid, depending on Locker.
Cook was kind of a scramble after Vereen went off the board when I thought the guy would go either TE, K or D so I was prepared to take Vereen.

I don't know if I really trust Bradshaw, but as bye week replacement hopefully I think he'll do fine. He does have a week 8 bye same as CJ but he was the last good #3, huge dropoff after him. I may try to package he and Cook for a back I'd prefer more.

Ballard was taken by a Colts fan much too early. If I grab a RB off FA probably looking at Shonn Greene, Danny Woodhead, Bilal Powell.

Powell is one I'm particularly interested in, Ivory hasn't proved he can stay healthy and all reports from training camp were positive about him until the actual preseason game where he didn't run very good.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote