Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-18-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I think everyone is thinking that, on Yahoo Mocks anyway. He is grouped in with Gore and Bush and is the only one of the three that regularly falls below his spot, sometimes 10-20 spots.
I'm starting to get worried to be honest, not because he hasn't produced in preseason, but because that O-Line hasn't really been opening up holes.

Martin @ LT is a huge weak point right now.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a team I drafted a while ago, any areas I should look to improve or should I keep it how is?

QB: Colin Kaepernick
RB: Chris Johnson, Giovanni Bernard, Chris Ivory, Montee Ball, Ryan Mathews, DeAngelo Williams
WR: Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, Kenny Britt, Anquan Boldin
TE: Vernon Davis
K: Blair Walsh
D: Buccaneers

I need to upgrade my RB2. Probably going to start offering 2 for 1 deals to people with weak #3s, which of my RBs should I offer?
Old 08-18-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my latest mock, in a 10 team, PPR, non-keeper league. I had the #8 pick. What do you think?

QB Tony Romo
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Andre Johnson
RB Frank Gore
RB Leveon Bell
TE Jason Witten
K Greg Zuerlein
D/ST Seattle

Bench

QB Carson Palmer
WR Josh Gordon
WR Chris Givens
RB Eddie Lacy
RB Daryl Richardson
TE Cameron Jordan
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Here's a team I drafted a while ago, any areas I should look to improve or should I keep it how is?

QB: Colin Kaepernick
RB: Chris Johnson, Giovanni Bernard, Chris Ivory, Montee Ball, Ryan Mathews, DeAngelo Williams
WR: Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, Kenny Britt, Anquan Boldin
TE: Vernon Davis
K: Blair Walsh

I need to upgrade my RB2. Probably going to start offering 2 for 1 deals to people with weak #3s, which of my RBs should I offer?
Those WRs are pretty damn good. CJ and JJ are studs, and Vincent Jackson, while inconsistent, is a pretty damn good #3. Britt is a sleeper, assuming he can stay healthy and keep his head on straight, and Boldin is solid.

Out of those RBs, I think you should keep CJ (duh) and Bernard, who I think will be a good #2. Ivory probably will get injured, I'm not really expecting much of him, and Ball, well if he's stuck in a committee then he's not gonna do much, IMO. Williams could post some good numbers if Stewart misses a lot of time.

I wouldn't be afraid to use Boldin in a trade, either. His name carries a lot of weight for the more out-of-tune fan, and they'll think higher of him than his production would indicate.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
This is my latest mock, in a 10 team, PPR, non-keeper league. I had the #8 pick. What do you think?

QB Tony Romo
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Andre Johnson
RB Frank Gore
RB Leveon Bell
TE Jason Witten
K Greg Zuerlein
D/ST Seattle

Bench

QB Carson Palmer
WR Josh Gordon
WR Chris Givens
RB Eddie Lacy
RB Daryl Richardson
TE Cameron Jordan
I'm really liking the strategy of going WR in the first three rounds for PPR, which is what I assume you did. Calvin and Marshall will, in all likelihood, both be Top 5 players (outside of QBs) in PPR leagues. RBs are sort of meh to me, I would have looked for Sproles or Bush, both usually available in rounds 4 and 5, or Vereen a little later on, but Gore and Bell are not too bad. Witten is a PPR god at TE, last year he was only like 5 points behind Graham. Romo is a great value pick later on in the draft, and Josh Gordon is a great late pick, as is Jordan. Palmer, well he's basically for the bye week, hoping Romo doesn't get injured. Lacy is sort of a mystery to me, I just can't figure out how he'll wind up playing out. And Richardson, well I just don't know what is going to happen in St. Louis to legitimately choose a back, but since it's a late pick it's ok.

If it's a ten team league, I think you're in pretty good shape.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-18-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Those WRs are pretty damn good. CJ and JJ are studs, and Vincent Jackson, while inconsistent, is a pretty damn good #3. Britt is a sleeper, assuming he can stay healthy and keep his head on straight, and Boldin is solid.

Out of those RBs, I think you should keep CJ (duh) and Bernard, who I think will be a good #2. Ivory probably will get injured, I'm not really expecting much of him, and Ball, well if he's stuck in a committee then he's not gonna do much, IMO. Williams could post some good numbers if Stewart misses a lot of time.

I wouldn't be afraid to use Boldin in a trade, either. His name carries a lot of weight for the more out-of-tune fan, and they'll think higher of him than his production would indicate.
Do you think Ivory + Boldin, or Ivory + Mathews (try to get rid of the injury-prone lol) for a solid RB1/2 like Gore is a realistic option (assuming they need WR and RB help)
Old 08-18-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Really glad I picked up Bernard as an UDFA
Old 08-18-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Do you think Ivory + Boldin, or Ivory + Mathews (try to get rid of the injury-prone lol) for a solid RB1/2 like Gore is a realistic option (assuming they need WR and RB help)
I think it could work, but it really depends on the person. I'd trade Ivory before I traded Mathews, just because I'm somewhat interested in seeing what Mathews does this year.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-18-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok guys here's my money league team, 12-teamer.

QB: RGIII, Sam Bradford
RB: Trent Richardson, Stevan Ridley, Reggie Bush, Ben Tate, Michael Bush
WR: Roddy White, Eric Decker, Josh Gordon, Chris Givens
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Brandon Myers
K: Greg Zuerlein
DEF: Houston, Arizona
Old 08-18-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you should have taken a WR where you took either Bush/Griffin/Gonzalez. your WR situation is.. not very good
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
12-teamer
Quote:
]RB: Trent Richardson, Stevan Ridley, Reggie Bush
Does not compute
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
you should have taken a WR where you took either Bush/Griffin/Gonzalez. your WR situation is.. not very good
Givens is gonna have like 1,000 yards this year
Old 08-18-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm really liking the strategy of going WR in the first three rounds for PPR, which is what I assume you did. Calvin and Marshall will, in all likelihood, both be Top 5 players (outside of QBs) in PPR leagues. RBs are sort of meh to me, I would have looked for Sproles or Bush, both usually available in rounds 4 and 5, or Vereen a little later on, but Gore and Bell are not too bad. Witten is a PPR god at TE, last year he was only like 5 points behind Graham. Romo is a great value pick later on in the draft, and Josh Gordon is a great late pick, as is Jordan. Palmer, well he's basically for the bye week, hoping Romo doesn't get injured. Lacy is sort of a mystery to me, I just can't figure out how he'll wind up playing out. And Richardson, well I just don't know what is going to happen in St. Louis to legitimately choose a back, but since it's a late pick it's ok.

If it's a ten team league, I think you're in pretty good shape.
Yes, I took receivers in the first 3 rounds. It's a bit of a risk, I know...the thought behind it is that it gives me a strong advantage week in/week out and weakens the rest of the league at that position. It is essentially 1/3 of the playing roster, so it could be significant. We will see what happens when draft day actually comes. And, FWIW, I only go that route if Megatron is left available to me. Otherwise I would have gone with McCoy, Spiller or Trent, and adjusted my later picks accordingly.

I was targeting Bush in the 4th, but he got nabbed a pick or two ahead of me. I agree, my backs are meh, but as long as I get consistency out of them, I think having the strength in the rest of my roster will more than make up for it. There are a couple of backs that I wish I felt stronger about, one way or the other, namely Lamar Miller and David Wilson. Both flash the talent but lack the consistency. Richardson and Lacy will both be starters; the hope with drafting them is that one would break out and make me look like a genius. I wasn't super high on either of them, but after watching how bad Isaiah Pead and Johnathan Franklin were this afternoon, I felt better about both of them to at least get a reasonable number of touches. I also could have taken Gio Bernard but would not have been able to take Seattle if I had. I'm still tossing it back and forth as far as which direction I should have gone on that.

I could have had Gronk or Witten, but decided to play it safe. Witten will outpace nearly every TE in PPR, and that is worth more to me than banking on Gronk getting healthy. Cameron was the best available late round TE that had a different bye than Witten. I could have also gone Gronk/Cook.

I know it isn't a traditional move, but Givens is actually an insurance policy for Richardson. Thus far, Richardson is the only Rams back that looks ready to play in the NFL this year. If he does well, I think he could be a huge sleeper. If not, then the Rams will be forced to throw a lot more, and Givens will get more targets. Additionally, I think Gordon could be a huge sleeper this year.

Yes, Carson Palmer is simply for the bye week.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Ok guys here's my money league team, 12-teamer.

QB: RGIII, Sam Bradford
RB: Trent Richardson, Stevan Ridley, Reggie Bush, Ben Tate, Michael Bush
WR: Roddy White, Eric Decker, Josh Gordon, Chris Givens
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Brandon Myers
K: Greg Zuerlein
DEF: Houston, Arizona
I haven't done a 12 teamer in a long time, but on paper it looks very solid. Granted, your backs are much stronger than your WRs, but backs are harder to come by...you should be able to make a trade if you need to.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is hurt. Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Victor Cruz exited Sunday night's preseason game against the Colts with a foot injury.

He went in for an X-ray and was immediately ruled out for the remainder of the game. Cruz got injured running a vertical route in double coverage, drawing a penalty flag deep in Colts territory. We still don't know how badly he's hurt. It's possible the Giants are just sitting Cruz as a precaution.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could use your guys help, I do tiers every year prior to my $ league draft

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing

non PPR, QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R/T K DEF - BN BN BN BN BN BN

what changes need to me made, ranking wise and tier wise

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Could use your guys help, I do tiers every year prior to my $ league draft

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing

non PPR, QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R/T K DEF - BN BN BN BN BN BN

what changes need to me made, ranking wise and tier wise
for me, trent and lynch are in tier one. interesting you have spiller and charles in that tier in non-ppr, but just my opinion. demaryius and roddy white are a tier below the group of marshall/bryant/jones/green. they are with andre, fitz, etc. for me. gronk is like a half tier above the other TEs besides Graham. and i have matt ryan with brady/newton because that offense has so much qb potential.

i'm not going to go too deep into it, but among the first 3 or so those are my suggestions
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love 8 team drafts. Doing one now with the 7th pick. CJ, Trent, Brees, and V Jack thus far.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
for me, trent and lynch are in tier one. interesting you have spiller and charles in that tier in non-ppr, but just my opinion. demaryius and roddy white are a tier below the group of marshall/bryant/jones/green. they are with andre, fitz, etc. for me. gronk is like a half tier above the other TEs besides Graham. and i have matt ryan with brady/newton because that offense has so much qb potential.

i'm not going to go too deep into it, but among the first 3 or so those are my suggestions
RBs were basically split into tiers of who would I draft over Calvin Johnson

our draft is the 30th so I should know whether or not Gronk is going on the PUP list, if he isn't he is knocked up to tier 1 with Graham if he is then I think he belongs in the 2nd tier

WR definitely needs the most work in my rankings

Old 08-19-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Just finished my first draft and please tell me if I'm not as good as I think I am. PPR,, 12 team, picked 4th.

Picks by round

1.) Ray Rice
2.) MJD
3.) Forte
4.) Bowe
5.) Gronk
6.) Nicks
7.) Romo
8.) J Gordon
9.) TY Hilton
10.) V Brown
11.) K Rudolph
12.) B Pierce
13.) B Tate
14.) Cincy D
15.) Greg the Leg
16.) Big Ben

QB-Romo
RB-Rice
RB-MJD
WR-Bowe
WR-Nicks
TE-Rudolph/Gronk (when he comes back)
Flex-Forte
D-Cincy
K-Greg the Leg

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 08-19-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

This is, IMO one of my better teams right now:

QB: Stafford
RB: Chris Johnson, Stevan Ridley, Reggie Bush, Le'Veon Bell, Giovani Bernard, DeAngelo Williams, Shane Vereen
WR: Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, DeSean Jackson
TE: Greg Olsen
K: Greg the Leg

I'm trying to trade one of the backup RBs and Olsen for Graham, Gronk, VD, or Witten
Old 08-19-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

how many teams

WR looks weak, sucks not having a true stud there

Old 08-19-2013, 12:36 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

and Legatron is a million times better than greg the leg

Old 08-19-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Just finished my first draft and please tell me if I'm not as good as I think I am. PPR, picked 4th.

Picks by round

1.) Ray Rice
2.) MJD
3.) Forte
4.) Bowe
5.) Gronk
6.) Nicks
7.) Romo
8.) J Gordon
9.) TY Hilton
10.) V Brown
11.) K Rudolph
12.) B Pierce
13.) B Tate
14.) Cincy D
15.) Greg the Leg
16.) Big Ben

QB-Romo
RB-Rice
RB-MJD
WR-Bowe
WR-Nicks
TE-Rudolph/Gronk (when he comes back)
Flex-Forte
D-Cincy
K-Greg the Leg
It's good, but WR is pretty weak. Bowe hasn't caught a pass in the two games in preseason even though he's played plenty Smith just hasn't really went to him. Nicks is good when healthy, but will he be healthy? Thats a big risk.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I think my RB situation more than makes up for my WR situation.