Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-04-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a .5 PPR where we start 3 WR's and a flex I have a lot of WR depth but am a bit lacking in top end talent (Jordyz, Antonio Brown, Decker, Torrey Smith, Shorts, Hilton). I'd ideally like to make a 2 for 1 trade, and a friend of mine has no depth (starting Kendall Wright in his flex this week) but Calvin, DT, and Cruz.

We're discussing trades for DT and Cruz - one that's being discussed now gets him Decker and another WR for DT. Thoughts on what would be fair/good for me or whether you'd do anything under that premise at all? I'm not including Jordy in anything, right now he wants Decker/Brown. I'd kind of prefer to do Decker/Smith but not sure a) if there's that much of a difference or b) I'm missing something and should avoid this deal altogether.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 PPR - Greg Little or Sidney Rice?

Also, which Colts TE is the one to own this year or stay away from both?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
In a .5 PPR where we start 3 WR's and a flex I have a lot of WR depth but am a bit lacking in top end talent (Jordyz, Antonio Brown, Decker, Torrey Smith, Shorts, Hilton). I'd ideally like to make a 2 for 1 trade, and a friend of mine has no depth (starting Kendall Wright in his flex this week) but Calvin, DT, and Cruz.

We're discussing trades for DT and Cruz - one that's being discussed now gets him Decker and another WR for DT. Thoughts on what would be fair/good for me or whether you'd do anything under that premise at all? I'm not including Jordy in anything, right now he wants Decker/Brown. I'd kind of prefer to do Decker/Smith but not sure a) if there's that much of a difference or b) I'm missing something and should avoid this deal altogether.
I'd do Decker/Brown for DT.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Id be trying to make Shorts mandatory in the trade, just not a fan right now with the QB situation
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
What kind of year do you expect from Austin? I'm not over the top for him but I keep ending up with him on my team.

Agree on Davis. Really wanted the Bills to pick him up in the offseason and he is looking good.
He should be good for 60-70 catches and 1000-1200 yards with 5-8 TDs. I like him a hell of a lot more than other guys with similar ADPs. Jennings in Minne? No, thanks. James Jones? Nah. Boldin? . . . there are quite a few WRs in that range that are crap-shoot players and then there's Miles. Yes, please.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need only one more person for a PPR draft occurring tonight at 10:30!

http://y.ahoo.it/jomwh62m
Old 09-04-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
He should be good for 60-70 catches and 1000-1200 yards with 5-8 TDs. I like him a hell of a lot more than other guys with similar ADPs. Jennings in Minne? No, thanks. James Jones? Nah. Boldin? . . . there are quite a few WRs in that range that are crap-shoot players and then there's Miles. Yes, please.
Agreed, I think 1000 yards and 8 tds is what I had him projected at without looking. It's just the dang nagging injury thing really, but if you don't have to rely on him I like him.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ha, you nailed it. Every draft I've done, the last three "big names" left are Austin, Jennings, and Boldin.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get: Matt Ryan and Reggie Bush
I give up: Tony Romo and Marshawn Lynch

Yes or no

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if its not ppr then hell no

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Percy Harvis just tweeted "making serious progress in recovery...look out for week 7".

Well........

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo and Ryan are a wash. Lynch is a much better option than Bush if it isn't ppr, if it is ppr it wouldn't be a bad deal but I probably still wouldn't do it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Percy Harvis just tweeted "making serious progress in recovery...look out for week 7".

Well........
I doubt it. If he does do that, it's official that initial timetables are useless.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

Well........
Pretty sure he's not eligible until week 12.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Pretty sure he's not eligible until week 12.
No, first week eligible is week 7 for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I doubt it. If he does do that, it's official that initial timetables are useless.
Doubt it as well, not exactly known for being a quick healer.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 09-04-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought they took him off the pup?
Old 09-04-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"We don't have any dates or timeline," Carroll said, "but we'll be optimistic and hope he'll get back as soon as possible and be ready to go, eventually."

Harvin confirmed Tuesday via Twitter that a second opinion in New York led to his decision to undergo surgery on the hip, which had a small tear in the labrum. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that the Seahawks were hopeful Harvin would be back in the lineup by Thanksgiving.

Rotoworld adds it's a 3-4 month injury.

He went under the knife on August 1st.

So August, September, October. The first game in November is Week 8. That's on the three month side, but there's no reason to doubt Harvin saying he's making serious progress.

OK there is. But still.

I think he'll be back at some point around Week 10-12. That's only worth a roster spot in deeeeeep leagues.

But it'll help Seattle.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Eh, they're my 3rd and 4th receivers. I imagine they were more than that last year. Nicks has 1,000 yard 10 TD potential if he avoids injuries, I'll take that as a fringe starter any day.
Quote:
Nicks is in a contract year through brother.
What's funny about this is that I ended up drafting Nicks literally a day after I said I won't draft him. The value was too good. Plus, gotta get paid this offseason like you said
Old 09-04-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
What's funny about this is that I ended up drafting Nicks literally a day after I said I won't draft him. The value was too good. Plus, gotta get paid this offseason like you said
Same here, I got him a couple days ago in like the 8th. I'm ok risking that on him, I just hated him in the 4th-5th where he was going in my early drafts.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need opinions on who to start this week at QB...

Romo vs. Giants
Wilson @ Panthers
Old 09-04-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post

Romo vs. Giants
Wilson @ Panthers
Romo. Dude is money on opening day.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gronkowski is my TE and I drafted Housler as a backup. Neither of them look like they'll be playing this week. I have to drop Housler and pick some from this garbage pile, who?

Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post

Romo vs. Giants
Wilson @ Panthers
I would never start Wilson over Romo.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Romo. Dude is money on opening day.
Quote:
I would never start Wilson over Romo.
Thanks for the response! :)
Old 09-04-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Mufasa - I'm thinking Chandler. That list is horrible to pick from and Chandler is at least by himself on the depth chart and you just pray for a red zone TD which is what Chandler gets paid for in Buffalo.

Not being a homer, I literally looked at any other possibility before saying him.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: